PDA

View Full Version : On your way back from Miami...

JGATOR
1/6/2009, 01:18 PM
stop in Gainesville and watch another UF-OU matchup. This one in the O'Connell Center between our respective Gymnastics teams on friday evening.

Jason White's Third Knee
1/6/2009, 01:24 PM
Thanks for the heads up. If it's the chicks, I'll be there. If it's the dudes, you'll have to go alone.

Hey, there is an O'Connell center on the southeast corner of the football stadium at OU. I'll be there too.

JGATOR
1/7/2009, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the heads up. If it's the chicks, I'll be there. If it's the dudes, you'll have to go alone.

Hey, there is an O'Connell center on the southeast corner of the football stadium at OU. I'll be there too.

It's the chicks. UF does not have a men's gymnastics team.

cheezyq
1/7/2009, 10:35 AM
I remember watching the OU/MESU game earlier this week and they interviewed the OU wimmin's gym coach about that match (whatever they call it). She's not bad looking at all.

Jello Biafra
1/7/2009, 10:35 AM
stop in Gainesville and watch another UF-OU matchup. This one in the O'Connell Center between our respective Gymnastics teams on friday evening.

do they have a curb you can do the drunken lean also?

o wait CENTER... not pub.

fadada1
1/7/2009, 11:12 AM
actually, fellow SOONERS, the O-Dome is a pretty cool venue. very multi-functional, unlike Lloyd Noble. much bigger than LN, maybe not a cozy, but still cool. the pool is "sort of" under one side of the b-ball bleachers - hard to describe unless you see it. full 50meter pool with the 10 meter platform - the don't let you jump off it - i asked.

if you can, do stop to see campus. the stadium is normally open - at least it was for my 2 years there. in fact, the stadium was open until midnight or so. very fit and active campus. they keep the stadium open at night for those that work out and run the stadium out of the heat of the day. all the sports venues are all right next to each other. stop by if you can. have a bite to eat at the SWAMP - right across the street from campus. good wings and burgers and usually great scenery.

StoopTroup
1/7/2009, 12:30 PM
After posting our 8th National Championship in Football against them...I just don't think Gainesville is where I'd want to be.

I know...I'm just not supporting Women's Gymnastics properly but it would just seem wrong to head up that way.

After #7 I stopped at the Outback in Tallahassee and they just didn't seem glad to see us.

IB4OU2
1/7/2009, 12:39 PM
Are your gymnasts alot faster than ours? ;)

JGATOR
1/7/2009, 09:01 PM
Are your gymnasts alot faster than ours? ;)

I wish:D