PDA

View Full Version : Due to Oregon State, the role of USC will be played by Texas...

bri
1/6/2009, 02:42 AM
Get shut out of the national title game? Check.

Spend a month of bowl prep making sure everyone knows how unfair the system that kept you out is? Check.

Win consolation bowl game against multi-loss Big 10 team, then immediately start lobbying for the AP "title" - the most mythical of all mythical national titles? You betcha! (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090106/ap_on_sp_co_ga_su/fbc_t25_fiesta_bowl_5)

McCoy had a message for the pollsters: "I don't think there's anybody in the country who can beat us at this point."

Um, I've got a "Texas Tech" on Line 1 for you, Colt. Thanks for playing, and enjoy another bitch-fit hunting trip to "get your aggression out" while we're playing for the national title on Thursday.

starclassic tama
1/6/2009, 02:45 AM
i want my 13 seconds back

yermom
1/6/2009, 02:48 AM
USC was already #1 in the AP though

Texas ain't

JLEW1818
1/6/2009, 03:04 AM
I WANNA DO COLT'S MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoonerShark
1/6/2009, 03:18 AM
I WANNA DO COLT'S MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At last, someone with common sense. She is a cute thing by any standard, but especially for someone in her 40s. You can tell you are getting older and have your priorities straight when you see a cute high school girl but you prefer her mother who is 37 or more. "Yup, she's cute, but did you see her mom?"

Nevertheless, if you truly care about OU you will make a sacrifice, too. Make sure you do this selfless act just before the OU-Texas game next year. Make sure Colt's dad walks in on you and his mom...but make sure it is in a place other than the McCoy's home due to make my day laws or the like. Colt will be so upset about his dad's manslaughter charge that it will affect his game against us.

Honk dem whorns!

bri
1/6/2009, 09:03 AM
USC was already #1 in the AP though

Texas ain't

I know that, and you know that, but Mack and the other c*cksuckers just keep babbling on and on about how they "deserve" a chance in spite of logic and fact.

oumartin
1/6/2009, 09:08 AM
yep, Colts mom and I could make a better lookin' kid than Colts dad and her did.

I'd even pull her hair and call her names like she likes so much.

cheezyq
1/6/2009, 09:29 AM
McCoy had a message for the pollsters: "I don't think there's anybody in the country who can beat us at this point."

What's funny about this is that most people save these kinds of comments for games where they just destroyed a good/great team. UTerus just squeaked by a mediocre team, eeking out a win in the last 30 seconds. That's not exactly domination, Colt.

What was funnier is that when he said it, he stated it clumsily and in his girly voice. It just sounded funny, like Michael Jackson telling Mr. T he could kick his *** or something.

bri
1/6/2009, 10:22 AM
Exactly. At least USC could make their claim 'cause they'd just dominated a BCS conference champion. If tOSU had only been able to complete a simple deep out and kick a field goal, that thing would have gone to overtime and then God only knows what could have happened. But Texas only has two settings: "sleep" and "lobby". Since they weren't wearing their feetie jammies, they knew it must have been time to lobby.

Choctaw
1/6/2009, 10:27 AM
Um, I've got a "Texas Tech" on Line 1 for you, Colt. Thanks for playing, and enjoy another bitch-fit hunting trip to "get your aggression out" while we're playing for the national title on Thursday.

That's funny right there.:D

soonerboomer93
1/6/2009, 12:42 PM
At last, someone with common sense. She is a cute thing by any standard, but especially for someone in her 40s. You can tell you are getting older and have your priorities straight when you see a cute high school girl but you prefer her mother who is 37 or more. "Yup, she's cute, but did you see her mom?"

I beg to differ, the barely legals let you go *** to mouth

but true maturity is when you see them and say "Hmm, I wonder if I can nail both of 'em at the same time"

Widescreen
1/6/2009, 12:51 PM

Well, he did give himself an out with the "at this point" qualifier. It's one of the unprovable claims.

"I know we don't get to play anybody else and somebody beat us a few weeks ago, but RIGHT NOW, nobody's better."

Texas excels at this logic. How many times in the last 10 years have we heard "Yeah, OU beat us but we'd kill them if we played them NOW".

Edit: I think the answer is 6.