PDA

View Full Version : OU must win and win big

MR2-Sooner86
1/6/2009, 01:31 AM
I know we all want OU to win Thursday. However this makes it more personal for me and I thought I'd share.

My friend lost his father when he was only 19. His father died of a freak heart attack. I say it was "freak" attack because he was only 41. His father was also one of the biggest OU fans ever. We're talking season tickets, flying to as many away games as possible, and having so many autographed things his room looks like an OU museum. His dad loved OU, watching them play, and just loved the game.

This Thursday will mark one year my friend's father died.

I'm going to his house to watch the game as he said he'd like people over to watch with him and also be there for support. He also said this, "Nothing can make things completely better but watching Florida get their *** kicked by OU will make things so much easier."

So I want OU to win Thursday. I want OU to win big. I want OU to win for number 8. I want OU to win for Oklahoma and show we're more than "fly over country". I want OU to win to shut up the rest of the nation. I want OU to show that we are BIG and BAD and not afraid of anybody. I want OU to *** rape Florida so hard they'll be spitting up Boomer Sooner Baby Batter for the next year.

Most of all, I want OU to win to help my friend so that a smile can be put on his face on a day where he'll need it the most.

sendbaht
1/6/2009, 05:12 AM
That's good enough for me...GO SOONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUHOMER
1/6/2009, 06:12 AM
I hope your friend cheeks hurt from smiling to much.

SoonersEnFuego
1/6/2009, 07:24 AM
I hope Floridas other cheeks hurt for reasons mentioned by you.

olevetonahill
1/6/2009, 07:57 AM
So what address Do we need to show at , To help yer Friend Celebrate ?
I want a Pic Of His Smiling Face at the end of the Game Ok ? :cool: