PDA

View Full Version : Suck it, Mack!

SeattleOUstudent
1/6/2009, 01:02 AM
Come Friday, you will see one vote next to your stupid team. Your stupid antics this season kinda make you seem a little pathetic.

Congrats on making me hate your school again. I was starting to wane. I even cheered for UT vs USC. Now I really hate your fans. Cant wait to cheer against you for the rest of my life :rolleyes:

d.stOUgh
1/6/2009, 02:56 AM
Come Friday, you will see one vote next to your stupid team. Your stupid antics this season kinda make you seem a little pathetic.

Congrats on making me hate your school again. I was starting to wane. I even cheered for UT vs USC. Now I really hate your fans. Cant wait to cheer against you for the rest of my life :rolleyes:

I concur, SeattleOUstudent! I was pulling for tex-*** to win the game for the Big 12. To hear Mack Brown & Colt McCoy say that they are the best team in the nation and that NOBODY could beat them, makes me sick!

They barely won a game against OSU that has lost twice already...what a feat they pulled off?!

Gimme a break...they are truly 'full of themselves'!

FirstandGoal
1/6/2009, 03:09 AM
I am seriously disappointed in both of you guys.

And anybody else who even for a millisecond thought about pulling for Texass to do anything but completely suck in that game.

They alway have been :texan: and they will always continue to be :texan:

Please don't ever forget that.

JLEW1818
1/6/2009, 03:11 AM
I wanted saxet to lose in trip OT

Boomer Mooner
1/6/2009, 08:42 AM
I concur, SeattleOUstudent! I was pulling for tex-*** to win the game for the Big 12. To hear Mack Brown & Colt McCoy say that they are the best team in the nation and that NOBODY could beat them, makes me sick!

They barely won a game against OSU that has lost twice already...what a feat they pulled off?!

Gimme a break...they are truly 'full of themselves'!

WOW! Did they really say that?

I turned it off and went to bed right after the game. Already almost puked in my mouth when Colt did the little side to side, queer skippy thing he does when he runs one in the endzone.

Somebody should let them know ESPN love has pulled out of the station on the Tebow express. In fact, they will probably be taking some heat from ESPN for not giving them any fuel in the "Texas should be playing for the NC" argument.

SoonersEnFuego
1/6/2009, 08:59 AM
WOW! Did they really say that?

I turned it off and went to bed right after the game. Already almost puked in my mouth when Colt did the little side to side, queer skippy thing he does when he runs one in the endzone.

Somebody should let them know ESPN love has pulled out of the station on the Tebow express. In fact, they will probably be taking some heat from ESPN for not giving them any fuel in the "Texas should be playing for the NC" argument.
Yes!
Mack said he will be voting Texas #1 because they are the best team in the nation. What a freaking idiot. Not all the games have been played yet, Dou¢henugget!:mad: :texan: :mad:

BornandBred
1/6/2009, 09:15 AM
I have always hated Texas as a football team, but I've always respected their program. I've hated USC as a program for a long time now. What Mack did with this cry baby BS publicity stunt is shameless, classless, and I now no longer respect UT. All the UT fans eat this up as team pride, but to me it went out of bounds. To me he disrespected the Fiesta Bowl, and if I were on that committee I wouldn't invite them back.

Not to mention, and I'll say this slow:
They had to come from behind with only two minutes left to beat the SECOND BEST team in the BIG TEN!

Mack = classless

olevetonahill
1/6/2009, 09:20 AM
Ive rooted fer saxet since , ???????????????? Im thinking Give me a Minute . ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????/
Nevar
:cool:

OUmillenium
1/6/2009, 09:42 AM
Was attending my final graduate course last night to complete my Masters Degree so DVRd the game. It was great to watch it and pull against UT + fast forward through commercials, reviews, and play calling. Really impressed but still disappointed that kolt pulled off the comeback. I had a gut feeling that I did not want to hear the post game so turned it off immediately. Glad I did.

Miracle comeback against a 2-loss team does not mean your are the best team in the country. I would vote Utah over Uterus. They dominated a team who was #1 a good part of the year.
- UT struggled to beat OSUx in Austin, OSUx was launching a hail mary for the win as time expired
- UT lost to Texas Tech who was in turn blown out by OU
- UT struggled to beat a 2-loss Ohio St. who had been blown out by USC

I would also vote USC over Texas.

Mack was way off base with his comments I have heard about and read about today. I agree with other posters in that I lost more respect for Mack/kolt/Uterus due to the postgame comments.

A warning to those who don't get it, pull for the Sooners and screw the rest of the Big 12.

TheUnnamedSooner
1/6/2009, 10:22 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all the coaches REQUIRED to vote the BCS champion #1? I'm thinking only the AP can vote someone else #1...

StoopTroup
1/6/2009, 10:32 AM
Hey...at least they have their "Crabtree Trophies" to display.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0105/ncf_u_cmccoy_200.jpg

That should give them the warm fuzzies for awhile.

They should fly a banner over the Stadium on Thursday. :D

sooneredaco
1/6/2009, 10:38 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all the coaches REQUIRED to vote the BCS champion #1? I'm thinking only the AP can vote someone else #1...

Yea they are, that's what all of them agreed to at the start of the season. But if recent history tells us anything, it's that texASS doesn't care what the rules were. They prefer to make it up as they go along.

Sooner7dust
1/6/2009, 10:42 AM
Mack=Tard..... I agree that a miracle win does not mean you are the best team in the country. The Big 10 sucks. They have went 1-6 in the bowl games and Ohio State did not even win their conference. SUC or Utah will be in front of Fexas... go cry to the media come Friday Mack

Crucifax Autumn
1/6/2009, 10:49 AM
Mack=Pansy

What a whiny retard. the AP got kicked out of the BCS for not sticking to the rules and voting the winner of the BCS championship game #1...Perhaps its time to start kicking out coaches who do the same.

Sooner7dust
1/6/2009, 11:01 AM
Was Mack wearing a diaper last night? It looked like he had a diaper under his slacks.

The Top 5 Things that Quack does to annoy me...

5) Rolls his spit up into a little wad between his lips and spits (if anyone has a pic...please post)
4) The sound of his voice
3) Complains and Whines constantly
2) Loves the Snuggie blanket
1) Told the media his QB made a Heisman type drive at the end of the game last night (I thought that award was already given out???)

Soonersince57
1/6/2009, 11:10 AM
I watched the first quarter and saw 7 shots of Muschamp, 2 of Brown, and 3 of Colt's parents. I thought at that rate I would puke by the end of the game so I turned away until late in the 4th quarter. Then I almost puked anyway.

SeattleOUstudent
1/6/2009, 11:37 AM
Please read my initial comment as I would never ROOT for Texas. But...when it came to games vs USC, I would have a little respect for Mack and what he had done.

No Longer. He is nothing more than a whiney, complainy, clappy, second-rate, sore loser.

SeattleOUstudent
1/6/2009, 11:42 AM
You know, it does please me more that all he did was give us more locker room material of people not respecting how good we actually are. When we finally beat FL, not only will it shut up the trolls on this board, but it will burn deep in Mack's heart.

C&CDean
1/6/2009, 11:52 AM
1. You never root for Texas. In anything.

2. All I have to know about Mack vs. Stoops is that our coach is consistenly on everyone's wishlist when looking for a new coach. College or NFL. When's the last time you've seen Mack's name on somebody's wishlist? Enough said.

tbl
1/6/2009, 12:02 PM
This is what Sooners get for pulling for Texas. Never, EVER, root for Texas. The USC game was the only possible exception, and that was still almost impossible.

BornandBred
1/6/2009, 12:16 PM
It was gross, but I rooted for UT over USC, for the respect reason I mentioned above. Also, if I remember correctly, USC had a 20-something game winning streak, that had to stop. But, in the future, I will always root against UT as long as Mack is the coach. I've yet to formulate an opinion on Muschamp.

A-M
1/6/2009, 12:27 PM
I turned the T.V. off as soon as the game was over and now I am really glad that I did. He must be taking some kind of meds to really believe that his team should be #1.

SeattleOUstudent
1/6/2009, 12:28 PM

2. All I have to know about Mack vs. Stoops is that our coach is consistenly on everyone's wishlist when looking for a new coach. College or NFL. When's the last time you've seen Mack's name on somebody's wishlist? Enough said.

So right, you are. It was a moment of weakness. I guess I saw it as USC vs Big 12. Oh well....it WONT happen again. Mack is an asshat

BoulderSooner79
1/6/2009, 12:44 PM
I turned the T.V. off as soon as the game was over and now I am really glad that I did. He must be taking some kind of meds to really believe that his team should be #1.

I don't know, it was kind of entertaining. Mack should support his team, but saying they were the best team in the country after squeaking by tOSU made him look ridiculous. I'm sure he had his lines prepared when he thought they were going to blowout tOSU by 3TDs+; but he gave them anyway even when it took 59:45 to win on a busted play. The guy can act.

Petey had a much better argument after crushing PSU, and USC won't be getting any split vote either.

Sooner98
1/6/2009, 12:57 PM
I'm glad he and Colt said these things. Makes them look like the spoiled, entitled, delusional fools that they and all Longhorn fans have become (or perhaps have always been) in front of the entire country. Everyone else now knows what we have known for a while.

SeattleOUstudent
1/6/2009, 01:20 PM
Oh snap!

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/01/sorry-mack-brown-but-longhorns-dont-belo.html

Mack Brown believes his Longhorns deserve to be national champions, and he plans to vote that way. "I don't think there's anyone in the country that can beat us at this point," QB Colt McCoy boasted during Fox's Fiesta Bowl postgame show after Texas' thrilling comeback win over Ohio State.
I don't think many voters will agree with the boys in burnt orange.
UT's tremendous poise in the final two minutes against the Buckeyes was impressive, but the Longhorns' body of work in the game was far from overwhelming. Ohio State is not a great team. The Buckeyes got blown out by USC and defeated by Penn State, which also just got beat convincingly by USC.
UT's Big 12 South buddies didn't do the Longhorns any favors during bowl season, either. Tech, which pinned the lone loss on the Horns, got beat soundly by Ole Miss in the Cotton Bowl. Oklahoma State, which gave UT a scare in Austin, got beat soundly by Oregon in the Holiday Bowl. The Horns won't win many strength-of-schedule arguments.
Even if you don't see fit to crown the Florida-Oklahoma winner, it wouldn't make sense to vote a one-loss Texas team over a one-loss USC team. And undefeated Utah has a better case than Texas, too, after kicking Alabama's butt in the Sugar Bowl.
Texas will finish somewhere between third and fifth, which will be disappointing despite far exceeding preseason expectations.

SeattleOUstudent
1/6/2009, 01:20 PM
Oh snap!

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/01/sorry-mack-brown-but-longhorns-dont-belo.html

Mack Brown believes his Longhorns deserve to be national champions, and he plans to vote that way. "I don't think there's anyone in the country that can beat us at this point," QB Colt McCoy boasted during Fox's Fiesta Bowl postgame show after Texas' thrilling comeback win over Ohio State.
I don't think many voters will agree with the boys in burnt orange.
UT's tremendous poise in the final two minutes against the Buckeyes was impressive, but the Longhorns' body of work in the game was far from overwhelming. Ohio State is not a great team. The Buckeyes got blown out by USC and defeated by Penn State, which also just got beat convincingly by USC.
UT's Big 12 South buddies didn't do the Longhorns any favors during bowl season, either. Tech, which pinned the lone loss on the Horns, got beat soundly by Ole Miss in the Cotton Bowl. Oklahoma State, which gave UT a scare in Austin, got beat soundly by Oregon in the Holiday Bowl. The Horns won't win many strength-of-schedule arguments.
Even if you don't see fit to crown the Florida-Oklahoma winner, it wouldn't make sense to vote a one-loss Texas team over a one-loss USC team. And undefeated Utah has a better case than Texas, too, after kicking Alabama's butt in the Sugar Bowl.
Texas will finish somewhere between third and fifth, which will be disappointing despite far exceeding preseason expectations.

picasso
1/6/2009, 01:33 PM

He's on my wish list. I wish him to shut up and wipe his lip.

OUAlumni1990
1/6/2009, 01:41 PM
Ok, so there are certain things we KNOW are going to happen:

1) We will all die eventually
2) We will always pay taxes
3) The sun will rise in the east and set in the west
4) Mack Brown will vote his team #1 at the end of the season when they luckily win their bowl game.

Got it...

MamaMia
1/6/2009, 01:48 PM
I will continue to ONLY cheer for the horns when a win by them helps OU.

Bosley
1/6/2009, 02:10 PM
If the 80's USSR decided to put together a team and play mexas I'd have to flip a coin.

soonerbrat
1/6/2009, 02:23 PM
I love this..and the look on Mack's face at the end.

koaVqoCu-H0

badger
1/6/2009, 02:35 PM
Both teams looked so bad in that game that I guess it really didn't matter who won in the end, except that they would get the ugly Fiesta Bowl trophy.

I'll cheer for Tulsa tonight. That's as much other-team cheering as I can afford before this championship game.

UteSooner
1/6/2009, 05:43 PM
Didn't Mack say that he wasn't convinced that they were the best team until they beat the #10 team by 3?

I guess that doesn't compute in my head. Maybe it's just me.

SeattleOUstudent
1/6/2009, 07:18 PM
Its not just you.

boomgoesthedynamite
1/6/2009, 07:21 PM
Texas Finshed the season 12-1. OU will finish the season 12-1 (assuming OU wins). Texas beat OU. Is it really crazy to think UT should be ranked ahead of OU?

OU's basic argument is that Alabama should be in the Nat's championship game b/c they have the same record as Flordia, and lost...and that makes them better and more deserving.

By the way. It is not a three way tie. Tech lost. It is head-to-head. It reminds me of when Matt L. lost to Texas in the Nat'l Championship game to Texas and walked off the field and said "we're still better", even though Texas won. The only way to actually know who is better is to play. We played. We won. We are better.

Sooner98
1/6/2009, 07:36 PM
Texas Finshed the season 12-1. OU will finish the season 12-1 (assuming OU wins). Texas beat OU. Is it really crazy to think UT should be ranked ahead of OU?

OU's basic argument is that Alabama should be in the Nat's championship game b/c they have the same record as Flordia, and lost...and that makes them better and more deserving.

By the way. It is not a three way tie. Tech lost. It is head-to-head. It reminds me of when Matt L. lost to Texas in the Nat'l Championship game to Texas and walked off the field and said "we're still better", even though Texas won. The only way to actually know who is better is to play. We played. We won. We are better.

OU: 11-1, 7-1
Texas: 11-1, 7-1
Tech: 11-1, 7-1

OU beat Tech, Texas beat OU, Tech beat Texas.

This constitutes a 3-way tie.

OU ended up the highest ranked BCS team, therefore represented the south in the Big 12 Champ game.

It's a very simple concept. So, why is this so difficult for you knuckle-draggers south of the Red River to understand?

boomgoesthedynamite
1/6/2009, 07:39 PM
Texas: 12-1
Tech: 11-2
OU: 12-1 (assuming OU wins)

I am not talking about the Big 12 championship game. I am talking about who deserves to be ranked highest at the end of the season. UT or OU. Same record. Texas beat OU. Tech has 2 losses, they are not in the conversation. I am talking about who deserves to be ranked higher on Jan 10, not November 30.

OUAlumni1990
1/6/2009, 07:53 PM

I am not talking about the Big 12 championship game. I am talking about who deserves to be ranked highest at the end of the season. UT or OU. Same record. Texas beat OU. Tech has 2 losses, they are not in the conversation. I am talking about who deserves to be ranked higher on Jan 10, not November 30.

If you haven't gotten it by now, you never will.

Sooner_Havok
1/6/2009, 07:55 PM

Same Record??????Now I may have majored in sociology and classical culture, but I think I can count. Let's see!

08/30/08 vs. Chattanooga Norman W, 57-2
09/06/08 vs. Cincinnati Norman W, 52-26
09/13/08 at Washington Seattle, Wash. W, 55-14
09/27/08 vs. TCU Norman W, 35-10
10/04/08 at Baylor Waco, Texas W, 49-17
10/11/08 vs. Texas Dallas, Texas L, 45-35
10/18/08 vs. Kansas Norman W, 45-31
10/25/08 at Kansas State Manhattan, Kan. W, 58-35
11/01/08 vs. Nebraska Norman W, 62-28
11/08/08 at Texas A&M College Station, Texas W, 66-28
11/22/08 vs. Texas Tech Norman W, 65-21
11/29/08 at Oklahoma State Stillwater, Okla. W, 61-41
12/06/08 vs. Missouri (Big 12 Title) Kansas City, Mo. W, 62-21
01/08/09 vs. Florida (National Title) Miami, Fla. 7:00 PM CT

Now, if my counting is right, that is 14 games. If OU wins Thursday, that would give us 13 wins. So, unless they have different math in saxeT then they do in the rest of the universe, 13-1 > 12-1

OU won 92.3% of its games ut won 91.6% of its. Now, I am sorry that saxeT fans hate the BCS computers, but that is no reason to hate math.

Stitch Face
1/6/2009, 08:07 PM
Now, if my counting is right, that is 14 games. If OU wins Thursday, that would give us 13 wins. So, unless they have different math in saxeT then they do in the rest of the universe, 13-1 > 12-1

OU won 92.3% of its games ut won 91.6% of its. Now, I am sorry that saxeT fans hate the BCS computers, but that is no reason to hate math.

Someone needs to say it.

PWND

Jacie
1/6/2009, 08:17 PM

Let me guess, you drank so much milk as a child your brain calcified and now your skull is little more than solid bone.

OK, OUr new tejano friend, this is how it works.

You can't claim one head-to-head to make the point you want at the expense of disregarding the head-to-head that goes against you. In doing so, you blatantly proclaim yourself to be what I have been calling you, Mack and pretty much everyone else who swears allegiance to the U of asterisks ever since the burned orange started spreading their unique brand of illogic. . .

Texas fans and Mack Brown = crybabies

CrimsonJim
1/6/2009, 08:48 PM
Same Record??????Now I may have majored in sociology and classical culture, but I think I can count. Let's see!

08/30/08 vs. Chattanooga Norman W, 57-2
09/06/08 vs. Cincinnati Norman W, 52-26
09/13/08 at Washington Seattle, Wash. W, 55-14
09/27/08 vs. TCU Norman W, 35-10
10/04/08 at Baylor Waco, Texas W, 49-17
10/11/08 vs. Texas Dallas, Texas L, 45-35
10/18/08 vs. Kansas Norman W, 45-31
10/25/08 at Kansas State Manhattan, Kan. W, 58-35
11/01/08 vs. Nebraska Norman W, 62-28
11/08/08 at Texas A&M College Station, Texas W, 66-28
11/22/08 vs. Texas Tech Norman W, 65-21
11/29/08 at Oklahoma State Stillwater, Okla. W, 61-41
12/06/08 vs. Missouri (Big 12 Title) Kansas City, Mo. W, 62-21
01/08/09 vs. Florida (National Title) Miami, Fla. 7:00 PM CT

Checkmate!!!

SoonerMom2
1/6/2009, 10:21 PM
Wonder if this is the same guy that called 1400, PJ Mills, this afternoon? He was a TX fan and one of the dumbest callers I have heard. He basically wouldn't admit that they lost to Tech and kept bringing up previous BCS games as evidence. I didn't think that any one could be that dumb but Texas fans are proving me wrong along with their coach and quarterback.

FirstandGoal
1/6/2009, 10:23 PM
I'm glad I live here in Oklahoma so my kids will learn math correctly

d.stOUgh
1/6/2009, 10:36 PM
I am seriously disappointed in both of you guys.

And anybody else who even for a millisecond thought about pulling for Texass to do anything but completely suck in that game.

They alway have been :texan: and they will always continue to be :texan:

Please don't ever forget that.

Firstand Goal, I was pulling for the Big 12 Conference as a whole. As I said after those comments by brown & mccoy, puck tex***!

TXBOOMER
1/6/2009, 10:46 PM
F texass! The only time I will ever hope they win is if it can help us (kinda like they were doing for us this year). Other than that, I wish them nothing good including when they played suc. I know we all have a variety of levels of love for the Sooners I just can't understand anyone hoping texass wins anything. Whatever! Boomer Sooner!

FirstandGoal
1/6/2009, 10:48 PM
Firstand Goal, I was pulling for the Big 12 Conference as a whole. As I said after those comments by brown & mccoy, puck tex***!

Well, glad to see that you see the light finally. ;)

patzer
1/6/2009, 10:49 PM
Oh please. Like Stoops crying and then "I'm not gonna cry anymore" about getting OU above Tx in the polls was any different. It's a coach fighting for his team.

Blues1
1/6/2009, 10:55 PM
From What I've Read on the Sport pages EVEN The Media Is Seeing through all Macks BS ~~~~ It's Like Give it up Already ~~~~ :)
They are NOT Buying his BS this time around....~~~!!!

TXBOOMER
1/6/2009, 11:00 PM
Didn't Mack say that he wasn't convinced that they were the best team until they beat the #10 team by 3?

I guess that doesn't compute in my head. Maybe it's just me.

I thought that comment confirmed just how FOCKING stupid he truly is.:texan:

A Sooner in Texas
1/6/2009, 11:03 PM
Oh please. Like Stoops crying and then "I'm not gonna cry anymore" about getting OU above Tx in the polls was any different. It's a coach fighting for his team.

You didn't see Stoops whining during the tu-A&M game...unfortunately we had to listen to Mack's crybaby act during the OU-osu game. Total lack of class on his part. It's one thing to for a coach to fight for his team, but you don't do it during another team's game on national TV.

BOOM!
:D

d.stOUgh
1/6/2009, 11:03 PM
F texass! The only time I will ever hope they win is if it can help us (kinda like they were doing for us this year). Other than that, I wish them nothing good including when they played suc. I know we all have a variety of levels of love for the Sooners I just can't understand anyone hoping texass wins anything. Whatever! Boomer Sooner!

My friend, my first college I saw in person was the '71 OU/Neb. game. I've been a SOONER since! I had the misfortune to be born in bama, but lived in OKC from '71 to '85.

I play bass guitar and played many, many gigs in Norman. I met so many of the Greatest Sooners ever to wear the Crimson & Cream! I've been in Coach Switzers office and 'touched' every trophy there! I've had Sooners over to my house many times for home cooked meals.

Please don't think my Loyalty for OU isn't anything but the best! I pulled for tex*** because I get tired of hearing and reading about the sec winning more bowl games than the Big 12!

THAT was the ONLY reason I pulled for those jerks! I never will again!...

boomgoesthedynamite
1/6/2009, 11:23 PM
Sorry, I was only counting wins against FBS teams. I didn't count the Chattanooga win. Congrants. Both are 12-1 against FBS teams.

slmoore
1/6/2009, 11:33 PM
I heard Mack say he would vote Whorns #1 regardless, but I thought the ESPN/USA Today Coaches Poll was obligated to have BCS winner at #1. I thought any voting would just be for positions 2-25. Am I wrong?

SeattleOUstudent
1/6/2009, 11:51 PM
Right. Mack will lose his vote.

And thats fine.

StoopTroup
1/7/2009, 12:32 AM
If OU wins...we're #1. We take Home the Crystal Ball and post our 8th National Championship.

If OU loses...we go Home. Season over.

You dumbasses :texan: can sit around and argue who should be #2 all you want. Me? I'm gonna go watch some basketball, play some poker, play some catch with my kids, ride my motorcycle, play my guitar, drink some OVJ, etc...

I might even start a company in texas that makes banners.

Seems there a huge market for that kind of stuff down there.

47Wins
1/7/2009, 01:18 AM
Ayatollah
Bin Laden
Hitler
Stalin
Satan
Mack & the brokeback mountain boys

WA. Sooner
1/7/2009, 02:36 AM
I didn't know the coaches could vote a team 1st after the BCS games are played.

Crucifax Autumn
1/7/2009, 02:47 AM
Suck it, Mack!

You think that's an insult to him? It's a wet dream!

SOONERnTx
1/7/2009, 05:45 AM
Sorry, I was only counting wins against FBS teams. I didn't count the Chattanooga win. Congrants. Both are 12-1 against FBS teams.

You can't count PERIOD........Looks like you can't spell either. Typical texas

badger
1/7/2009, 06:12 AM
I heard Mack say he would vote Whorns #1 regardless, but I thought the ESPN/USA Today Coaches Poll was obligated to have BCS winner at #1. I thought any voting would just be for positions 2-25. Am I wrong?

The Coaches Association president has come out and said that as coaches are obligated to have the winner of the BCS Championship as No. 1, the first team all coaches will vote for is No. 2. They have absolutely no say in No. 1. That goes to the game's winner. The game's loser, along with all other teams, are the teams that coaches will rank.

Thus, when Mack says he will rank Texas No. 1, he is actually referring the first vote he is eligible to cast, which is No. 2.

The ghost of Dr Worm
1/11/2009, 07:10 PM
45-35
Suck on that!

BlondeSoonerGirl
1/11/2009, 07:12 PM
Bye.

footballfanatic
1/11/2009, 08:01 PM
All of the misdirected anger at Texas is really getting ugly. A much more productive thing to do would be to focus on getting to the root of why your team folds in it's bowl games. Mindlessly ragging on Texas because you could not finish won't change anything.

47straight
1/11/2009, 09:16 PM
All of the misdirected anger at Texas is really getting ugly. A much more productive thing to do would be to focus on getting to the root of why your team folds in it's bowl games. Mindlessly ragging on Texas because you could not finish won't change anything.

And soon as Texas and its fans quit their incessant bitching, it will stop being irritating.

SeattleOUstudent
1/12/2009, 12:30 AM

Answer this question honestly, fanatic:

Had your head coach not made such a big deal about being shafted by everyone, do you honestly think UT would be mentioned anywhere on the front page of this forum?

Mack whined and wanted attention. He is getting his attention. Dont you worry, however, OU will be back again next year to play your team in the cotton bowl....though, due to your team not being able to close the deal at the end of the season (sound familiar?), i suppose it doesn't really matter who wins that one.

It is a pleasure just being nominated to play in the big game, I suppose. As you can imagine, It would be nice to win more of them. And, we will. It must really burn you deep inside that we have been to 4 of them in the last 9 years....I guess really does show the different levels our two programs are at. Hmm.