PDA

View Full Version : Fiesta Bowl Thoughts

The Maestro
1/5/2009, 11:23 PM
1. Texas lost all hope of making a claim for split titles. The game has 10 minutes left...win or lose, I know this much.

2. Anyone notice Texas trying to go all "Oklahoma" in the 2nd half? No huddle, quick snaps, catching that inept Ohio State defense off guard...and still having just 17 points as I type this with 7:31 left???

3. The Cleveland Browns beat the New York Giants this year, Texas. And you beat us. **** happens. No one questions who the better team is.

4. Anyone notice the Ohio State guy wearing number 21 MAKE the critical interception while the Texas guy wearing 21 did NOT make the critical interception this year???

5. Did Earl Thomas's celebration of a sure fire dropped INT that led to 3 points for Ohio State remind more folks of A) Blake Gideon's drop or, B) the Texas A&M defender celebrating the stop on OU when it was 77-0 and we literally fell down to keep from scoring? Just curious. I was puzzled.

6. The Big 12 can blow me. OU has a title to win Thursday night. Not the Big 12. And I am SICK of hearing about "The Big 12 THIS" and " The Big 12 THAT". We are Oklahoma...and as James Garner reminds us all right before every kickoff....

THERE'S ONLY ONE OKLAHOMA!!!!

Sooner5030
1/5/2009, 11:29 PM
Lesson: Don't play ball control when the pass is still open. UT let tOSU get back in this.

The Maestro
1/5/2009, 11:32 PM
You mean like Jim Tressel in the first half?

The way Pryor runs is the ONLY reason Texas had a shot against USC with VY. Well, except Pryor enjoys running out of bounds!

Buckeyes are gonna win...driving and fighting.

Crimson_Balls
1/5/2009, 11:33 PM
WOW!!

cheezyq
1/5/2009, 11:33 PM
LOL. Texas Sucks.

SoonerBoognish
1/5/2009, 11:35 PM
Just so people remember for as long as possible, that Texas A&M defender was none other than Johnny Jolly.

catsigater
1/5/2009, 11:36 PM
Another Big 12 Defense exposed.

SoonerBoognish
1/5/2009, 11:38 PM
Yeah, whatever, if it'll make the stupid comments stop, i agree with you.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
1/5/2009, 11:42 PM
texas did the exact gameplan in this game as they did in our game junk in the first quarter and then switching to what kills us (and conversely kills ohio state) - dumps over the middle between the linebackers.

colt has been trying to be too cute in this game. throwing the ball across his body with his eyes on a different target. not sure what he was doing when he tried the cute throw in the end zone that was 20 yards short of a wide open WR.

adoniijahsooner
1/5/2009, 11:43 PM

Your behaving in trolling manner. OSU only has 21 points, not 35, so relax youll get your chance thursday.

StoopTroup
1/5/2009, 11:44 PM
Challenge!

Looks like texas got it to me.

The Preach Man
1/5/2009, 11:47 PM

21 pts is being exposed??? WOW you are a tough critic.

and a dumbazz

chad
1/6/2009, 12:50 AM
I'd say the biggest thing I saw is another team that ran a variety of blitzes and rush packages that got to the QB. That same strategy injured Robinson, and messed with Harrell. It almost worked against McCoy.

I'm betting Florida will rush Sam quite a bit in the first half to knock him off his game. Similar to what that one team (can't remember who) did to us in the 2nd quarter in that game a few years back (can't really remember it).

The coaches better have the O-line prepared and some quick routes planned to force Florida to back off the rushes.

I have faith in the whole offense and coaches, so its only a mild concern.

catsigater
1/6/2009, 12:50 AM
21 pts is being exposed??? WOW you are a tough critic.

and a dumbazz

Texas' defense allows 358 ypg total offense against the Big 12 (the best offensive conference in the world).

OSU offense averages total 350 ypg in the Big 10.

Yet OSU still gets 380 yds against Texas.

How's that happen?

OPSEC
1/6/2009, 12:51 AM
How about Colts comment, "TODAY, I dont think anybody can beat us?"

SanDiegoSoonerGal
1/6/2009, 12:52 AM
I know this and perhaps it deserves its own thread, but

there is no way in HELL Bob Stoops with a #3 ranked team would barely squeak by a #10 ranked, 2-loss team and then stand up in front of God and everybody and proclaim us the best team in the nation. NO WAY.

Stay classy, Mack. Go rent a plane or something.

Okie35
1/6/2009, 12:53 AM
Texas' defense allows 358 ypg total offense against the Big 12 (the best offensive conference in the world).

How's that happen?

bad timing of the calling... anybody knows if you blitz a lot you will get burnt for long runs once a back finds the seam...

OUAlumni1990
1/6/2009, 01:02 AM
I thought both defenses looked pretty good actually, but neither offenses really showed up. I felt Texas got more benefit of the doubt from the zebras as usual. Good game overall though..

BoulderSooner79
1/6/2009, 01:05 AM
I have to hand it to both teams tonight - they played with real grit and desire. I hope (and expect) the same from the Sooners along with a higher level of performance.

It doesn't sound like we can expect a #1 vote from Mack this week. I'm just shocked he won't be going for the winner of the #1 vs #2 game:rolleyes: . The big problem Mack has trying to eek out a split poll is that everything he claims goes double for USC. Both teams in the Rose bowl beat tOSU and USC crushed them and then crushed Penn st. for good measure. And USC isn't going to get a split poll either. Starting tomorrow, all eyes of the CFB world will be on Miami.

BoulderSooner79
1/6/2009, 01:08 AM
How about Colts comment, "TODAY, I dont think anybody can beat us?"

And he was correct. It was way too late to get OU/UF/USC/Utah to the stadium before midnight to play them.

catsigater
1/6/2009, 01:15 AM
bad timing of the calling... anybody knows if you blitz a lot you will get burnt for long runs once a back finds the seam...

Good points. It will be interesting to watch both teams on Thursday and see how they handle the blitz.

Will OU count more on their backs finding seams, or on Bradford getting rid of the ball?

If UFs* backs get to the second level on OU blitzes, they will have monster days.

BoulderSooner79
1/6/2009, 01:16 AM
Also, did you notice the horns running up the score? They even threw for the endzone with 15 seconds to play in order to get a few votes. No class.

catsigater
1/6/2009, 01:21 AM
dup post

Sorry

AimForCenterMass
1/6/2009, 01:23 AM
The highlight of the game was seeing Longhorn #77 rock the mullet.

I couldn't hear what he was saying, but my limited experience with reading lips leads me to believe he was yelling, "Dey tuk 'er jerbs"!

47straight
1/6/2009, 01:44 AM
**** Texas. I am beyond sick of this ****.

L-Boy
I have always wondered why it seems that occasionally, especially in Big games, the horns seem to go to sleep for whole periods, sometimes a full half. There is no doubt that UT is better than tOSU, but they can only muster a last minute victory?

I only caught the second half, and am surprised tOSU put up approx 350 yds of offense - watching Big 10 offense is just painful.

Also, I have only caught McCoy a couple of times in games - he is very accurate and very quick release, but I rarely see him throw it down field. Not taking anything away from him - but its easier to get 77% complete when you only throw 5 yds per toss. Also, I amazed he threw for 420 yds but only scored 24 points.

Okie35
The highlight of the game was seeing Longhorn #77 rock the mullet.

I couldn't hear what he was saying, but my limited experience with reading lips leads me to believe he was yelling, "Dey tuk 'er jerbs"!

http://i41.tinypic.com/2vaiopd.jpg

he should have been banned from the stadium lol

Texas_Fight
1/6/2009, 01:49 AM
1. Texas lost all hope of making a claim for split titles. The game has 10 minutes left...win or lose, I know this much.

3. The Cleveland Browns beat the New York Giants this year, Texas. And you beat us. **** happens. No one questions who the better team is.
1. Texas lost all hope the moment OU passed them to advance to the Big 12 CG. Sure, there MIGHT get a 1st place vote or 2, but the winner of the MNC will get the most 1st place votes.

3. Did the Cleveland Browns and New York Giants have the same record this year? And didn't the Browns beat them at home? 45-35 was on a neutral field. You can keep telling yourself it was a fluke, but it wasn't. In that case, I could say 39-33 was a fluke. Reality was we beat your team fair and square. We wore your team out and pulled away in the 4th quarter. Nothing flukish about it!

THERE'S ONLY ONE OKLAHOMA!!!!
And thank God for that. I don't even know what I would do if there were multiple Oklahomas.

AimForCenterMass
1/6/2009, 01:53 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2vaiopd.jpg

he should have been banned from the stadium lol

Man, I'd kill to see someone video-splice this into the Southpark clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2fGl9587X8

I don't have a clue how to do such a thing. Anyone?

Mark_in_Tulsa
1/6/2009, 02:33 AM

How's that happen?

So to make Texas look bad you want to highlight them giving up 8% more yards than tOSU avg. but ignore that they kept them 8 points below their avg. in conference.

FirstandGoal
1/6/2009, 03:13 AM
And thank God for that. I don't even know what I would do if there were multiple Oklahomas.
See your team not even finish in the top 10 would be my first guess.

sooneredaco
1/6/2009, 05:38 AM

Another retarded comment by a retarded gaytor. I can't wait for 1/08/09 to get here if only to get rid of all sh!t being vomited out of you disgusting pie hole off of this board.

Jacie
1/6/2009, 06:52 AM
What happened last night was a meeting of contrasting styles, with neither team fully able to figure out how to deal with the other side. The buckeyes grind it out game prevailed in the first half and and made an appearance in the fourth quarter, while the horns were clearly in control the entire third. Ultimately, the hurry-up spread offense of Te*as wore down the tOSU defense, though the horns almost waited too long to get in gear.

The bad call on the buckeyes (roughing the passer just before Ponyboy scored) probably didn't lead to a horn touchdown, just moved it up a couple of plays, since it occurred when the Te*as offense was rolling up big yardage. It does give opposing teams who watch film of this game another reason to put their scout team quarterback in a dress when preparing their defense to play them . . .

I didn't watch any of the postgame antics though I can imagine Mack's face and the usual politicking was a big part of it. But his team was fortunate to come away with a win. But for one play where the buckeye defense was completely out of position and the horns might have come up short. Doesn't make em national champions . . .

GG84
1/6/2009, 07:05 AM
Really though...

None of you are the least bit concerned that these mighty Big 12 south offenses have looked a lot worse when they're not playing another Big 12 team?

SoonersEnFuego
1/6/2009, 07:15 AM
Really though...

None of you are the least bit concerned that these mighty Big 12 south offenses have looked a lot worse when they're not playing another Big 12 team?
They're not us. Get that through your thick head, reptile.

Taxman71
1/6/2009, 07:26 AM
All I know is that Pryor might be the worst QB I've seen in a BCS game. How the buckeyes got to this point is mindboggling.

Pryor may be Vince Youngish in a couple years, but he was so soft last night I can't believe he got that many snaps.

Sooner70
1/6/2009, 07:32 AM
Texas was fortunate to scratch out a win on this one. If OSU had any semblance of a passing game at all, this thing woulda probably come out different. McCoy was off the first half & seemed Texas not in sync at all. Used his legs more second half & had some key plays. OSU gave up to much time in scoring their TD at the last. Texas/McCoy is too good to allow that much time on the clock.

Got to hand it to Mack, though. His boys came thru & although the Horns didn't cover the spread & were lucky to get by this one, Mack has won 6 of his last 7 bowl games and unbeaten in BCS contests. That's admirable. He gets his teams ready for these games & Stoops & Co. could probably learn from that based on Sooner results of late. Hope they have. Anyway, it was a great win for Texas & the Big 12.

Mack may vote Texas #1 in AP this week, but my guess, based on the nature of this win, he may be one of the few.

adoniijahsooner
1/6/2009, 07:37 AM
Really though...

Let me put an end to your ignorance. Colt McCoy had a career day last night (412 yards), Todd Reesing had over 300 yards passing, Zac Robinson had over 350 yards passing, and Graham Harrell had 360 yards passing. You truly call that struggling?

At first the argument was big 12 defenses, but since no one has scored 60 points on any team that we put it on, now you shift to offense.

Our offense is vastly better than any other big 12 offense; not a little, but vastly.

olevetonahill
1/6/2009, 07:45 AM
Theres Only ONE Oklahoma

You would Be shattin yeller stuff In yer Drawers ? :D

GG84
1/6/2009, 07:47 AM
The offense/defense argument go hand in hand since they directly effect one another. Believe me, it's not like these bowl games have opened my eyes to the great defense that was played in the Big 12 south this year. OSU and TT got torched, and Texas was playing an Ohio State team that was been totally inept on offense in every big game they've played for the past three seasons.

SoonersEnFuego
1/6/2009, 07:48 AM
Someone should take Mack's vote away. Did you hear what he said after the game at the trophy presentation? What a Goob.

olevetonahill
1/6/2009, 07:51 AM
Someone should take Mack's vote away. Did you hear what he said after the game at the trophy presentation? What a Goob.

Yup He said SOONERS are the Best since Sliced Bread and Shirt Pockets .
Did I get that right ?

patzer
1/6/2009, 08:01 AM
Come on people...It's a bowl game. Records, offensive/defensive scoring averages, etc. don't mean anything. It becomes more about emotion. Remember Boise State? The team that grinds it out more and wants it more usually wins. By no means do I think that Texas is the best team in the nation, OU played much better at the end of the season, but give us some props for gutting it out against an Ohio State team that had so many reasons why it needed to win this game.

olevetonahill
1/6/2009, 08:04 AM
NO. :texan: succs Nuf said .

adoniijahsooner
1/6/2009, 08:22 AM
The offense/defense argument go hand in hand since they directly effect one another. Believe me, it's not like these bowl games have opened my eyes to the great defense that was played in the Big 12 south this year. OSU and TT got torched, and Texas was playing an Ohio State team that was been totally inept on offense in every big game they've played for the past three seasons.

I had a whole paragraph written; and then I realized, why bother.:rolleyes:

fadada1
1/6/2009, 08:23 AM
osu is HORRIBLE!!!!! let me say that again for effect: osu is HORRIBLE!!!!

the kicker is... they had no business being in this game, let alone keeping it close or almost winning. i just said on another thread, this was one of the worst, non john blake, called games i've seen. osu's offense is an embarrassment. texas should've won that game by 30 - even with as good as the bucks D played.

if the AP considers giving texas their title after this game, the AP should be eliminated. sorry, folks. texas BARELY beat a terrible team.

SoonersEnFuego
1/6/2009, 08:44 AM
Yup He said SOONERS are the Best since Sliced Bread and Shirt Pockets .
Did I get that right ?
Close! Everything except the shirt pockets.:D

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/6/2009, 08:52 AM
Really though...

And you aren't worried that some of your precious SEC defenses are getting torched too. Alabama, South Carolina anyone?

Gatortex
1/6/2009, 08:58 AM
Fiesta Bowl Thoughts.....Ohio State is awful, one QB that constantly threw it in the ground with a weak arm and another that just heaved it up for grabs...terrible defense that was constantly out of position and even with all of that almost knocked off the team that beat the mighty Sooners.

Florida would have beaten both of those teams last night by 3 tds minimum.

I hope Texas played a lot better when they beat OU.

BudSooner
1/6/2009, 09:07 AM
BigXII D exposed, that is laughable, as I recall it was Utah who was ripping up the vaunted SEC D of Bama.

3 points seperated Ohio State and Texas, what was the final of the Utah/Bama game? I thought so.
Bama could not stop a 3yr old with a slinkie.
Just another word on the Flordia defense, CITADEL scored 19 points...d00d, read that again....CITADEL.....not Kentucky, not Georgia...not LSU...CITADEL.
We should not have any problems scoring 38 points+.

Gatortex
1/6/2009, 09:24 AM
osu is HORRIBLE!!!!! let me say that again for effect: osu is HORRIBLE!!!!

the kicker is... they had no business being in this game, let alone keeping it close or almost winning. i just said on another thread, this was one of the worst, non john blake, called games i've seen. osu's offense is an embarrassment. texas should've won that game by 30 - even with as good as the bucks D played.

if the AP considers giving texas their title after this game, the AP should be eliminated. sorry, folks. texas BARELY beat a terrible team.

Exactly...which begs the question, how did Texas beat mighty OU?

Texas and OSU both looked like high school teams. Shipley couldn't be the third receiver at Florida and Texas' defense looked like they were in the second day of spring practice.

Pieces Hit
1/6/2009, 09:25 AM
+3 UT > tOSU = NC ?

Mack is delusional.

Hot Rod
1/6/2009, 09:33 AM
Exactly...which begs the question, how did Texas beat mighty OU?

Texas and OSU both looked like high school teams. Shipley couldn't be the third receiver at Florida and Texas' defense looked like they were in the second day of spring practice.

So, you're judging Texas based on one game then? Nice

Texas didn't look like the same team, especially in the 1st half! I was expecting to more of McCoy running the ball like he did on that 1st TD.

Texas and OU always step up when they play each other, apparently something you don't anything about.

Gatortex
1/6/2009, 10:27 AM
So, you're judging Texas based on one game then? Nice

Texas didn't look like the same team, especially in the 1st half! I was expecting to more of McCoy running the ball like he did on that 1st TD.

Texas and OU always step up when they play each other, apparently something you don't anything about.

Yeah, I don't know anything about teams stepping up in big games. You might want to check your last 4 bowl appearances. Meyer has never fielded a team that cried uncle like OU did against USC.

Texas should have won by 3 td's but they showed how weak they really are. Slow and unathletic. Ohio State is even worse. Florida would have destroyed both of them. Big game or not.

47straight
1/6/2009, 10:33 AM
Yeah, you really did well in that big bowl game you played in last year.

Hot Rod
1/6/2009, 10:49 AM
Yeah, I don't know anything about teams stepping up in big games. You might want to check your last 4 bowl appearances. Meyer has never fielded a team that cried uncle like OU did against USC.

Texas should have won by 3 td's but they showed how weak they really are. Slow and unathletic. Ohio State is even worse. Florida would have destroyed both of them. Big game or not.

Didn't FU lose a non-big game this year? At home?

Should have, would have comment. Typical coming from a idjit like you.

Soonersince57
1/6/2009, 10:49 AM
Also, did you notice the horns running up the score? They even threw for the endzone with 15 seconds to play in order to get a few votes. No class.

Just what I was thinking. If they had class they would have figured out a way to win 22-21 rather than run it up to 24-21.

Pieces Hit
1/6/2009, 10:57 AM
Was it just me or did Mack face-embrace Colt for an uncomfortably long time?

supes
1/6/2009, 11:14 AM
But here's the deal, Sooner fans. For all that talk as to how good your defense really is, it's not. Texas allowed OSU 203 yards of rushing offense. Now, look back at your game with Texas, your guys with a healthy Murray could not do better than 48 yards of rushing offense.

OUAlumni1990
1/6/2009, 11:22 AM
But here's the deal, Sooner fans. For all that talk as to how good your defense really is, it's not. Texas allowed OSU 203 yards of rushing offense. Now, look back at your game with Texas, your guys with a healthy Murray could not do better than 48 yards of rushing offense.

You OBVIOUSLY did not watch the tech game in Norman or the big 12 championship game.

OUAlumni1990
1/6/2009, 11:24 AM
Was it just me or did Mack face-embrace Colt for an uncomfortably long time?

What do you expect man, they are from Texas. LOL.

Pieces Hit
1/6/2009, 11:24 AM
^^ Well at least our team got to ride on a big airplane.

Dan Thompson
1/6/2009, 11:27 AM
I would like to see some stats on McCoy's passes, in the air distance, not including the run after the catch. I thought that about 95% of his passes where for about 20 yards, again not including the run after.

I would have thought that tOSU would have brought up one D back to help the LBs with those short passes over the middle.

Gatortex
1/6/2009, 11:27 AM
Yeah, you really did well in that big bowl game you played in last year.

I don't think I ever called a non-BCS bowl game "big". You should go back and watch our 2006 bowl game. Or maybe you stuck around after your loss to Boise State and watched it.

Hot Rod
1/6/2009, 11:31 AM

Does anyone else the conflicting points in this post?

Sooner Defense, then onto Texas Defense, then onto OUr rushing offense. :confused:

OUmillenium
1/6/2009, 11:31 AM
Once again...

Ohio State is not great. Good on defense but a joke on offense.

UT sucked for most of the game last night. Colt has NO future in the NFL like some media like to think. Short passes and some running ability - just like his boyfriend Chase Daniel. Colt makes better reads though.

OU4LIFE
1/6/2009, 11:35 AM
Really though...

Oh God, they've figured us out...yet another reason we are DOOMED on Thursday night. SKA-REWED is what we are, Doom Screwed. We are in over our heads in a big way folks. I've even heard that SEC refs are way faster than Big 12 refs.....it goes all the way to the top.

primetime43
1/6/2009, 11:40 AM
Did anyone notice how bad Blake Gideon was last night? How does this kid get on the field? There was a number of plays that he had to pick up his jock strap. Then to top it off he let a QB catch a touchdown. However he'll always be a my favorite Longhorn;) Thanks for dropping the falling baby out of the building in Lubbock!

Gatortex
1/6/2009, 11:58 AM
Ohio State is dreadful, especially on offense, and they managed 200+ yards rushing on Texas???????

How did Murray not have 300 yards rushing against Texas? That Texas defense looked like they just finished the 2nd day of spring practice, slow and weak.

My gosh, OSU's QB was even running out of bounds when he could have picked up 5 more yards, throwing the ball into the ground and generally looking like a high school junior, and they still shredded Texas.

Mark_in_Tulsa
1/6/2009, 12:13 PM
Ohio State is dreadful, especially on offense, and they managed 200+ yards rushing on Texas???????

How did Murray not have 300 yards rushing against Texas? That Texas defense looked like they just finished the 2nd day of spring practice, slow and weak.

My gosh, OSU's QB was even running out of bounds when he could have picked up 5 more yards, throwing the ball into the ground and generally looking like a high school junior, and they still shredded Texas.

Your making a big deal about tOSU getting 12 yards over their avg?

Lame.

PDXsooner
1/6/2009, 12:21 PM
I can't believe these Gator fans have been successful at dragging so many of us Sooners into this conference crap. Maybe that's because the Gators haven't stood tall and proud for very long as a program. Maybe it's because back when they were mixing Gatorade we were collecting titles. But I can't wait for them to be gone so hopefully this incessant conference babble will stop.

47straight
1/6/2009, 12:21 PM
I don't think I ever called a non-BCS bowl game "big". You should go back and watch our 2006 bowl game. Or maybe you stuck around after your loss to Boise State and watched it.

Wow, so that wasn't a big game? Your team only shows up in "big" games? That shows character.

Are you going to run away like a little bitch if OU wins and not show your face again? If OU loses are you going to act like a little bitch on this board?

I just want to know at some point if you're going to stop acting like a little bitch.'

You know, you sure do tell a lot of people to go watch this, go watch that. Here's some advice. Right now, and forever, go watch something else. Anything else. Go away, you pathetic self-contradicting troll. Just. go. the. ****. away.

BoulderSooner79
1/6/2009, 12:26 PM
I can't believe these Gator fans have been successful at dragging so many of us Sooners into this conference crap. Maybe that's because the Gators haven't stood tall and proud for very long as a program. Maybe it's because back when they were mixing Gatorade we were collecting titles. But I can't wait for them to be gone so hopefully this incessant conference babble will stop.

You got that right. Maybe we could get one of the mods to post a sticky thread requesting Sooner fans to not respond to these types of posts. The noise is making the board boorish. Oh well, only a couple more days.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
1/6/2009, 12:26 PM
simple question: when was the last time you saw a defensive tackle (roy miller) get blown 5 yards off the ball consistently in the first half and then dominate the LOS in the second half? he came out thinking that ohio state was going to fold and then upped his intensity at halftime. i think in general that was the texas mentality.

the one thing that stood out is that the texas WRs are really, really good - quan cosby in particular (i know, i know, he wouldn't make the florida scout team). he reminds me of corey warren - nothing flashy, but he gets open, uses his body like a post player receiving an entry pass, and catches everything thrown at him.

MojoRisen
1/6/2009, 12:32 PM
Ohio St had everyone back from last year and were projected #2 in the nation.

They had a lot on the line and could not pull it off - loosing 3 BCS games in a row.

Tressle had those guys prepared and they frankly matched up well with Texas short passing game.

I knew it was going to be close - based on the match ups.

OU would have spread tOSU out with the deep ball. The only time Mccoy threw it deep he had guys open.

Have to hand it too butt boy Mccoy he is proving to be a winner.

Gatortex
1/6/2009, 01:03 PM
Wow, so that wasn't a big game? Your team only shows up in "big" games? That shows character.

Are you going to run away like a little bitch if OU wins and not show your face again? If OU loses are you going to act like a little bitch on this board?

I just want to know at some point if you're going to stop acting like a little bitch.'

You know, you sure do tell a lot of people to go watch this, go watch that. Here's some advice. Right now, and forever, go watch something else. Anything else. Go away, you pathetic self-contradicting troll. Just. go. the. ****. away.

Showing up in big games is great, you should try it. Sure beats having your offensive lineman begging the other team for mercy in the 3rd quarter.

I love you. Have a great day!

Bourbon St Sooner
1/6/2009, 01:28 PM
Really though...

What we're wondering is why we can put 60 points on all these teams but nobody else can?

What you need to worry about is why Utah dominated bammer while you guys struggled to beat them.

Which conference provided the little 10/11's only bowl victory? SEC! SEC! SEC!

Ardmore_Sooner
1/6/2009, 01:35 PM
Showing up in big games is great, you should try it. Sure beats having your offensive lineman begging the other team for mercy in the 3rd quarter.

I'm going to request you stop posting in this thread.

hhsmiley
1/6/2009, 01:36 PM
tx should drop to from #3 to #4 after barely beating #10 tOSU on a neutral field.

That's what happened to OU after beating #11 OSU by 20 in Stillwater.

Only seems fair.

47straight
1/6/2009, 01:57 PM

If you really loved me, you'd leave.

OU4LIFE
1/6/2009, 03:01 PM
If you really loved me, you'd swallow, then you'd leave.

fixed.

Collier11
1/7/2009, 09:40 AM
I guess this idjit is too stupid to realize that isnt a cartoon, actual people died there