PDA

View Full Version : Tebow laughs off Frank's claim

SPuL
1/5/2009, 01:13 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls08/news/story?id=3811318

pshh I hope we sock him in the mouth.:texan:

ADs_Agent
1/5/2009, 01:20 PM
Stoops is right, a lot of the media is to blame for this stuff, they lead players into compromising situations

Partial Qualifier
1/5/2009, 01:26 PM
Look at ESPN, trying to create the story.

Again.

Sooner02
1/5/2009, 01:54 PM
Just saw it again, as if it's a controversy. What a joke.

OUDoc
1/5/2009, 01:56 PM
Remember when ESPN was respectable?
Yeah, I'm getting old.

StoopTroup
1/5/2009, 02:00 PM
Did they ask Tim what he thought about Bob's quote?

"We know he's a great player," Stoops said. "We have great respect for him. There's not a lot of Heisman Trophy players running around. That speaks for himself. He's an exceptional guy and we know that."

OU4LIFE
1/5/2009, 02:00 PM
Remember when ESPN was respectable?
Yeah, I'm getting old.

no.

BOOYAH.

frankensooner
1/5/2009, 02:18 PM
What did I say?

oupride
1/5/2009, 02:26 PM
Got it. Thanks.

fadada1
1/5/2009, 03:05 PM
what about the crap UF players have been spewing for the past 2 weeks??? seriously!!!!! i haven't seen much about the sh*t talking by their offense about our D. but one comment about savior tebow, and it's immediately a scandal worthy of a bulletin board.

unreal.

OUstud
1/5/2009, 04:42 PM
SAYING YOUR OWN QB, A RECORD-SETTING QB, AND A HEISMAN FINALIST QB WHO BEAT YOU ARE BETTER THAN TEBOW IS NOT SMACK TALK. FRANKS WAS ASKED FOR HIS OPINION AND HE STUCK UP FOR HIS CONFERENCE, THEN WENT ON TO COMPLIMENT TEBOW LATER IN THE INTERVIEW. QUIT BEING ****TY AT JOURNALISM ESPN.

[/rant]

meoveryouxinfinity
1/5/2009, 05:54 PM
PTI debates it. Michael Wilbon takes "our side" and says that Tim Tebow initated the trash talking by saying he couldn't wait to play a Big XII defense. Tony Kornheiser starts doing the gator chomp. LOL.

adoniijahsooner
1/5/2009, 05:58 PM
Laughing by a QB everyone worships; sounds familiar.

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/sports/Tom_Brady_Scoffs_at_17_Points/#60286

bri
1/5/2009, 06:11 PM
Good lord, I'm ready to play this game just so the f*ckin' talking will stop. The Gators started flapping their gums while they were still passing out SEC championship hats on the sidelines. Our guys kept quiet for the better part of a month while UF and the media kept rattling on and on about how awful our defense is, how slow we are, blah blah blah, and once they finally decide they've had enough and DARE show the gall to sass back while mens are talking the whole damn country is having a pink panty meltdown.

F*ck 'em all. Score 100, make the women and children cry. Bunch of coddled c*ckwallets. :mad: