PDA

View Full Version : BCS Home Games

Pieces Hit
1/5/2009, 12:19 PM
Dumb to even bring it up, I know.

But shouldn't the BCS "people" be required to schedule the big games
in a semi-neutral location so the teams have no home advantage?

I mean heck, I'd rather have seen the NC at the Rose Bowl this year.

Move it around, spread the love, turn on some Barry White.

Aries
1/5/2009, 12:41 PM
The location is scheduled long before the two teams playing are determined...

JBIILonghorns
1/5/2009, 02:32 PM
The excuses are already rolling in!

Hot Rod
1/5/2009, 02:56 PM

It's been a long time since you guys played. Just think if butter fingers could've caught a ball, you wouldn't be over here.

Change your sig, we all know how envious you are obviously!

fwsooner22
1/5/2009, 02:57 PM

Go fly a banner !!!! You all are KINGS of the excuses. If you have so much time on your hands go change Macks Diaper. The dude has a serious rash.

By the way did you see how BAD your team looked on 60 minutes last night. Oh you probably don't watch those shows. You were watching sportscenter tell you how "derserving" you are..........You lost to an average team and you are paying for it tonight. Get over it. Go fly a banner !!!!:D :D :D

Pieces Hit
1/5/2009, 03:12 PM
What's the whorn's excuse for TT?

Back on topic:

If they ever added another game it would be cool if it were at Jerry World.

CrimsonJim
1/5/2009, 03:21 PM

Wow! You came on here for THAT?!!!! ROFL! Don't you losers realize we're just laughing at you? Get a life dude, get a life.

SoonersEnFuego
1/5/2009, 03:21 PM
Dumb to even bring it up, I know.

But shouldn't the BCS "people" be required to schedule the big games
in a semi-neutral location so the teams have no home advantage?

I mean heck, I'd rather have seen the NC at the Rose Bowl this year.

Move it around, spread the love, turn on some Barry White.
Yeah, they could move the National Championship game to Stillwater since there will never be a team play there in the NC who is playing at home.:D

Hot Rod
1/5/2009, 03:33 PM
Yeah, they could move the National Championship game to Stillwater since there will never be a team play there in the NC who is playing at home.:D

HAHA! Touche'

SoonersEnFuego
1/5/2009, 03:35 PM
HAHA! Touche'
Touche' indeed.

By the way, love the avatar today. That part cracks me up, especially when pulls out the other arm to look at the paper.:D :D :D
I'm telling you, we have the same taste in movies!

humblesooner
1/5/2009, 03:36 PM
Mack is already starting his excuse for the Fiesta Bowl.
He commented that when teams are pretty even, the team that wants to be there the most will win.

What he means (in case the Horns lose) is "They wanted to be here more than we did. It's hard to motivate your kids to play well in Glendale when they think the BCS robbed them of their chance to play in Miami".

Mack's middle name is Excuse.

StoopTroup
1/5/2009, 03:50 PM

Don't fret little buddy...there are reasons we got on the plane to phlorida and you didn't. It's not the end of the world.

BTW....fw got it right. SPEK!

Go fly a banner !!!! You all are KINGS of the excuses.

NCAAISAJOKE
1/5/2009, 04:06 PM

Kinda sounds like those shorthorns huh!! " If only we would have picked that ball off whaaa whaaa. They won with one second left whaa whaaa." Shorthorns definately know excuses!!!!

Jacie
1/5/2009, 04:43 PM

I don't mind the smack in the post. Hell, humblee said it on this thread, your coach is already making excuses.

My only objection to you posting here is that sig. I am calling for you to either change that or get baned . . .

Texas fans & Mack Brown = crybabies

illinisooner
1/5/2009, 06:44 PM
Eh, we all know certain teams will have advantages if they make it to a BCS game (USC gets to play in LA, Miami can play in the OB, LSU in Narlens, etc) but don't forget that whenever the Cotton Bowl sneaks in the BCS party, it will become the automatic Big 12 destination. Then other teams can complain about how OU and Texas will have home field when they play Ohio St, Georgia, or whoever in a BCS game.