PDA

View Full Version : Rey Maualuga and Erin Andrews

Rhino
1/5/2009, 01:46 AM
Kind of crazy, but not suprising coming from a member of a Pete Carroll team.

4ds-Mrp0wl4

Curly Bill
1/5/2009, 01:48 AM
What would Stoops do to one of our guys if they did that?

Scotty
1/5/2009, 02:30 AM
The University of Southern California represents all that is loathesome and wretched in this world and is a disgrace to amateur atheletics.

olevetonahill
1/5/2009, 02:37 AM
1st time Ive seen that .
Whats he doing? acting Like he would Like Screw her Brains out ?

Scotty
1/5/2009, 02:44 AM
More or less :D

my favorite part, however, is when he nearly busts his *** when he steps on the concrete.

badger
1/5/2009, 06:19 AM
even if he's doing what many of you guys probably wanna do every time you mention her, he was wearing an SC uniform. I'm sure like any other major college program, they will deal with it "internally."

OUHOMER
1/5/2009, 06:26 AM
even if he's doing what many of you guys probably wanna do every time you mention her,

Who? Us? Not me, She is to skinny :D

badger
1/5/2009, 06:49 AM
Who? Us? Not me, She is to skinny :D

I said many, not all. I base this off of the fact that on every game thread there is a mention of whether or not the sideline reporter is Erin. :rolleyes:

I don't care, I just think it's a very amusing situation.

oupride
1/5/2009, 07:20 AM
Dont need to watch the vid I get the idea

adoniijahsooner
1/5/2009, 07:22 AM
i use to do that sort of thang...when I was in elementary school. Then I would run away and tell my friends about it, as we giggled and laughed.

sooner518
1/5/2009, 09:45 AM
you dont mess with Erin Andrews! Millions of bloggers will have their payback on Maualuga

birddog
1/5/2009, 09:57 AM
that's worse than what namath did.

birddog
1/5/2009, 09:58 AM
also, in this pc world, couldn't that be considered sexual harrassment?

olevetonahill
1/5/2009, 09:59 AM
even if he's doing what many of you guys probably wanna do every time you mention her, he was wearing an SC uniform. I'm sure like any other major college program, they will deal with it "internally."

HEH you said "Internally" Snicker :eek:

adoniijahsooner
1/5/2009, 10:03 AM
I have a serious question. Do you think Andrews might carry herself loose with the players, so that they have little respect for her? Or do you believe Rey is a ****** bag and sucks from his coaches nipple of knowledge?

sooner518
1/5/2009, 10:12 AM
I have a serious question. Do you think Andrews might carry herself loose with the players, so that they have little respect for her? Or do you believe Rey is a ****** bag and sucks from his coaches nipple of knowledge?

everything ive ever read about her says the former is not an accurate representation of how she acts around athletes. plus, is there any doubt that Maualuga is a *********?

adoniijahsooner
1/5/2009, 10:21 AM
Okay, I remember a teacher in high school being treated like that; and come to find out she was helping these young men with their "homework". I am glad she is a class act, and Rey needs his privates fried with a blow torch.

sooner518
1/5/2009, 10:34 AM
Okay, I remember a teacher in high school being treated like that; and come to find out she was helping these young men with their "homework". I am glad she is a class act, and Rey needs his privates fried with a blow torch.

this is just what I've read online and on blogs. I imagine if there were any rumors that she was hooking up with players, it would be all over the blogs as they are kind of obssessed with her

adoniijahsooner
1/5/2009, 10:37 AM
this is just what I've read online and on blogs. I imagine if there were any rumors that she was hooking up with players, it would be all over the blogs as we are kind of obssessed with her

Fixed.

BoomerSooner, esq.
1/5/2009, 10:42 AM
Uh-Oh. Teblow is not going to be happy about that.

adoniijahsooner
1/5/2009, 10:44 AM

Tebow will live, he has 2 twins that should keep him occupied until the 8th.

oupride
1/5/2009, 11:15 AM
Teblow?

KingBarry
1/5/2009, 12:42 PM
also, in this pc world, couldn't that be considered sexual harrassment?

Absolutely, yes. That woman is at work and in public. But of course Erin cannot pursue anything because that would wreck her standing with the athlete's she covers, and ESPN's hands are pretty much tied because any actions they take would be seen as on her behalf.

I am not much of a feminist, but this is just one of those situations where women have it worse than men. A man wouldn't have to put up with that crap, and a woman can't defend herself.

It just really, really sucks, and I hope he is in some way punished.

Soonersince57
1/5/2009, 12:48 PM
Well, being it's California, he's probably done it to male reporters too.

Scott D
1/5/2009, 12:56 PM
he only did that because there wasn't a male reporter for him to beat up.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/5/2009, 04:54 PM
i use to do that sort of thang...when I was in elementary school. Then I would run away and tell my friends about it, as we giggled and laughed.

No kidding...He shoulda just went ahead and popped her bra strap while he was at it.

bri
1/5/2009, 04:55 PM
It just really, really sucks, and I hope he is in some way punished.

I think being a star on "the best team not playing for the national title" year in and year out is punishment enough. :D

JLEW1818
1/5/2009, 04:57 PM
can anybody get the video playing? said it was removed

StoopTroup
1/5/2009, 05:04 PM
Anyone know when she's gonna be on TV again? :D

JLEW1818
1/5/2009, 05:07 PM
found a link that works

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Rey-Maualuga-smooth-operator-just-don-t-tell-E?urn=ncaaf,131994

CK Sooner
1/5/2009, 05:08 PM

Not a problem.

DdDGYsYXHKc

SoonerBoognish
1/5/2009, 05:09 PM

Here's another link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdDGYsYXHKc)

Well, looks like i came in third finding another link... do i still get a share of that championship?

JLEW1818
1/5/2009, 05:09 PM
Do you think she would go for him?

CK Sooner
1/5/2009, 05:14 PM
Do you think she would go for him?

Nope

:D

StoopTroup
1/5/2009, 05:20 PM
I think Erin ought to interview him about it.

Toronto Sooner
1/5/2009, 05:28 PM

Why, because he wanted Maualuga to do that to him, but even much closer?

HiFiGator
1/5/2009, 05:31 PM
This was posted on our board as well, and I never viewed the footage. Now it says that the video has been removed by the user. Without violating the PG-13 rating of the board, what exactly did he do?

The Maestro
1/5/2009, 05:34 PM
As far as equal opportunity, if Stacey Dales did that to me, I'd let her...and tell her she had 30 minutes to stop that crap!

adoniijahsooner
1/5/2009, 05:35 PM
You hear the idiots in the background laughing and cheering as Maluaga did his disgusting little gyrations on that golden booty?

cjames317
1/5/2009, 05:45 PM
As far as equal opportunity, if Stacey Dales did that to me, I'd let her...and tell her she had 30 minutes to stop that crap!

A few months ago, I proposed an OU-Florida nat'l championship game just hoping for the opportunity of a halftime mud wrestling match between Stacey Dales and Erin Andrews.

Am I a bad person?

Harry Beanbag
1/5/2009, 05:45 PM
Nope

:D

I don't think he swings that way.

Toronto Sooner
1/5/2009, 05:53 PM
As hot as Erin Andrews is, and even though Maualuga's move was probably intended as a joke, I feel that the action was just simply disrespectful to women (irrelevant of how loose Erin may or may not be).

It just automatically brings up images of the thug mentality of the USC program. Sadly, rightly or wrongly, it brings up images of the grand daddy himself - O.J. Simpson. Let me make this perfectly clear, by no means I am suggesting that this is even in the same galaxy as the types of disrespecting that O.J. demonstrated towards women (even long before the murders). I'm just saying, for me personally, this move by Maualuga does absolutely nothing to help me erase the image I (personally) have of former and current USC players.

Just sayin'.

bri
1/5/2009, 06:01 PM
Hey, at least she's legal. So it's a step up from Leinart.

Curly Bill
1/5/2009, 06:03 PM
A few months ago, I proposed an OU-Florida nat'l championship game just hoping for the opportunity of a halftime mud wrestling match between Stacey Dales and Erin Andrews.

Am I a bad person?

Not in my book. ;) :D

HiFiGator
1/6/2009, 02:52 PM
I finally watched the link and I have to admit that was relatively harmless -- tasteless, perhaps, but harmless nonetheless.