PDA

View Full Version : Whorn Fan's worst nightmare

Alum81
1/5/2009, 01:08 AM
We win the BCS Championship in a hard fought, back and forth contest featuring one great play after another, with the final score being OU 50-49 where Sam throws a dart to Gresham in the corner of the endzone between three diving Gators, with 0:00 left on the clock - and that was the 2pt conversion! All the talking heads the entire next week proclaim it the GREATEST BCS Championship BOWL GAME EVER, eclipsing Texas' win over USC in the Rose Bowl!

HAH!

1) We stole their ticket to the Big 12 Championship game and BCS Championship game - they should have been there!
2) We stole their quarterbacks heisman - he was more deserving!
3) We stole the greatest BCS Championship victory ever from them!
4) We win #8!

Life wouldn't be any worse to be a whorn! (oh, but they have scoreboard 45-35)

I'd pay for a plane to fly a banner over Austin everyday this year that says:

yeah but you've got scoreboard.........hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Curly Bill
1/5/2009, 01:25 AM
How about we just beat the ever-living carp out of the gators and not worry about any last minute heroics? :D

tooslow
1/5/2009, 01:32 AM
I could care less about the Whorns, although I do like seeing them lose as much as they like seeing us lose.

1. Why do you think they should have been there? OU deserves the position they put themselves in this year. If they had come up short in the BCS standings, they would've earned a spot in the Fiesta Bowl.

2. Debatable, but I can admit Colt did have a Heisman season this year. Same could be said for Tebow, though. Colt was not more deserving than Sam, though.

3. I hope we win big. Then again, I always hope to win big. For a MNC, I'll settle for a 1 point victory. :D At the end of the day, the only thing a Great Game gets you is one winner and one loser.

4. Your last comment is the most important. I hope that as well. :)

tbl
1/5/2009, 03:46 AM
He was being sarcastic in the points; putting it in there from their perspective.

BoulderSooner79
1/5/2009, 03:59 AM
The '08 season has already been the horn's worst nightmare. We locked them out of both the conference and national championships. And yeah, the Heisman too. I've always thought that BCS #3 at the end of the regular season is the worst ranking there is. That means you're the highest rated team in the land... to miss the boat. I suppose if we win, it could be another bitter pill for horn fans, but the reality is they don't get to touch the crystal regardless.

badger
1/5/2009, 06:17 AM
OU 50-49 where Sam throws a dart to Gresham in the corner of the endzone between three diving Gators, with 0:00 left on the clock - and that was the 2pt conversion!

Just like that song Owen Field plays before kickoff, I think that would make grown men cry.

Jacie
1/5/2009, 06:50 AM
If you think that will make em upset, wait'll we steal their wimmens . . .

AlbqSooner
1/5/2009, 07:12 AM
I've always thought that BCS #3 at the end of the regular season is the worst ranking there is. That means you're the highest rated team in the land... to miss the boat.

What will really torque the jaws of the whorns is when Utah ends up rated higher than them in the final poll.

oupride
1/5/2009, 07:32 AM
you think so?

Alum81
1/5/2009, 09:09 AM
He was being sarcastic in the points; putting it in there from their perspective.

refreshing to know somebody recognizes sarcasm in this day and age!