PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in need of a WoW account?

BudSooner
1/4/2009, 01:52 PM
From the you have to be kidding me files, from Tulsa of course. :D

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/sys/979768913.html

I cannot believe people try and sell this stuff.

Rogue
1/4/2009, 01:54 PM
Someone will buy it...just watch.

SoonerStormchaser
1/4/2009, 02:15 PM
I was looking to by one from someone named Leeroy Jenkins...but I didn't want the infamy.

Jacie
1/4/2009, 02:23 PM
Believe it. Online games such as World of Warcraft and Second Life require real money to buy in to the game, so that participants can buy/sell/swap/barter virtual goods. The unit of exchange in SL, the "Linden" dollar is tied to it's value in real money. So much so that just like the real world, with the collapse of the global economy, it's value has plummetted 84% since January 07.

LilSooner
1/4/2009, 02:42 PM
Believe it. Online games such as World of Warcraft and Second Life require real money to buy in to the game, so that participants can buy/sell/swap/barter virtual goods. The unit of exchange in SL, the "Linden" dollar is tied to it's value in real money. So much so that just like the real world, with the collapse of the global economy, it's value has plummetted 84% since January 07.

The hell?

colinreturn
1/4/2009, 02:55 PM
WoW just sold 5 million copies of the new expansion pack. It has real open markets with bidding trading and everything. crazy stuff.

badger
1/4/2009, 03:53 PM
I used to play that game and get surrounded by lvl 60 (and then lvl 70) bots and griefers before finally quitting after a few months of play. I only got up to about a level 30 as a healer (nobody ever wants to heal but they b!tch and moan if you don't resurrect them fast enough before the next round of trolls arrive).

if I had mounds of free time, it might be fun, but because of the grief and the spam and the fact that you can picture asian sweat shops with 50 computers lined up grinding to level faster and one poor guy manning them all to keep the mods off.... ugh.

LilSooner
1/4/2009, 03:55 PM
I used to play that game and get surrounded by lvl 60 (and then lvl 70) bots and griefers before finally quitting after a few months of play. I only got up to about a level 30 as a healer (nobody ever wants to heal but they b!tch and moan if you don't resurrect them fast enough before the next round of trolls arrive).

if I had mounds of free time, it might be fun, but because of the grief and the spam and the fact that you can picture asian sweat shops with 50 computers lined up grinding to level faster and one poor guy manning them all to keep the mods off.... ugh.

The hell?

badger
1/4/2009, 04:02 PM
The hell?

:mad: I don't get the inside joke. There, I said it. I don't know what you're referring to, what you're talking about or if it even has anything to do with World of Warcraft or if this some Internet meme in relation to that Leroy Jenkins crap a few years ago or perhaps the South Park episode relate to WoW or whatever.

:D I have enough self confidence to admit that I am not as big of a nerd as my husband.

LilSooner
1/4/2009, 04:45 PM
:mad: I don't get the inside joke. There, I said it. I don't know what you're referring to, what you're talking about or if it even has anything to do with World of Warcraft or if this some Internet meme in relation to that Leroy Jenkins crap a few years ago or perhaps the South Park episode relate to WoW or whatever.

:D I have enough self confidence to admit that I am not as big of a nerd as my husband.

Now you know exactly how I feel when you people you start speaking nerd.

SicEmBaylor
1/4/2009, 04:52 PM
SicEmEx's latest husband got her into playing this game. I think it has ruined her because the only thing she ever talks about is this stupid game that I couldn't give a bigger flying **** about. She talked me into playing it, but I quit after 3-4 days.

She has like 2 lvl 70 hooboodlockers or whatever the hell they are.

Rhino
1/4/2009, 07:27 PM
Lil left out a "what" before "the hell?".

I liked the South Park episode of WoW. But that's my extent of knowledge of it. Kinda reminds me of kids playing The Sims in college. Or anyone ever reading/watching a Harry Potter book/movie. :dean:

LilSooner
1/4/2009, 07:30 PM

I liked the South Park episode of WoW. But that's my extent of knowledge of it. Kinda reminds me of kids playing The Sims in college. Or anyone ever reading/watching a Harry Potter book/movie.

No I didn't.

Rhino
1/4/2009, 07:32 PM
Also:

C3njjD41f48

BudSooner
1/4/2009, 08:05 PM

I liked the South Park episode of WoW. But that's my extent of knowledge of it. Kinda reminds me of kids playing The Sims in college. Or anyone ever reading/watching a Harry Potter book/movie. :dean:

Heh, and damn! :D When he gets back from feeding the herd you know he is gonna go on a rant about the greatness that is Harry. ;)

I tried the Sims, but somehow I always managed to have lesbo house partners....and the blurring out the in bedroom stuff took away the fun of it.:hot:

Honestly, I did the trial version of WoW but never got into it, the most fun I had was the troll and a midget always taunting me into a drinking game..and hitting on some horned looking chick. She killed me, so I quit it. heh!