PDA

View Full Version : Madu - "sick, wicked and nasty!"

Toronto Sooner
1/4/2009, 12:59 PM
Here is a highschool video of Madu, with Demarco style moves. Also, there is plenty of proof on the video that he can handle the Demarco style screen pass out of the backfield. Madu may not be Demarco Murray (and he doesn't have to be) but he is also hugely talented in his own right - he will do just fine. And, just imagine, (as good as he is) he could actually be only our 4th or 5th best RB on the team.

Gators can claim they have all the speed in the world. That's alright, we'll just show up with our endless number of weapons.

"It's a business trip"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c47NXsITDxg

BoulderSooner79
1/4/2009, 01:06 PM
Whew - you scared me. I thought you were saying he is ill:eek:

Toronto Sooner
1/4/2009, 01:29 PM
Sorry about that. I included the quote signs on Sick, Wicked and Nasty because I didn't want to claim it as my own. It's a saying by Chuck Swirsky, an NBA play by play guy. He use to do games for the Toronto Raptors (fpr the longest time), and is now doing games for the Chicago Bulls (his home town). I love the saying. The Madu moves deserve it for sure. Madu is looking more and more like a cross between Chris Brown and Demarco Murray, both the power and the moves.