PDA

View Full Version : For all y'all out there who make those OU highlight videos

SPuL
1/3/2009, 11:42 PM
Where do you get the game films from? Is there a site that has all the games available for download? The only other way I can think of is by having all the games on Tivo and importing them onto the CPU.

But if anybody could help me out I'd really appreciate it. I've been doing a lot of video work, and just got Final Cut for my mac. And I wanna make a Sooners video of this yr to start it off. :cool:

IronSoonerMan
1/4/2009, 12:29 AM
Look Here. You have to register but it just takes a couple of minutes. They have most of the games.

http://forums.tenyardtorrents.com/index.php

SPuL
1/4/2009, 01:07 AM
thanks man! Appreciate it. Someone else said they'd e-mail me how to do it. Hopefully that has the games that are missing from this link.

Appreciate it again. Thing I like bout this forum everyones willing to help a fellow fan. I've been to other forums where everyone shares the same interest. Like a car forum for owners of specific car, and there I tried to ask help since I don't know too much about cars. And immediately everyone gets on you like "SEARCH THE FORUM, THIS HAS BEEN ASKED 2393030 times" and just a lot of similar stuff.

So far it's been good here. Guess that's just how Sooner fans are tho :cool:

IronSoonerMan
1/4/2009, 01:17 AM
No problem. If You find out how too make a dvd out of them let Me know please.:D

SPuL
1/4/2009, 01:19 AM
Out of what? After downloading the games?

I don't know man. I'm sure they got programs where you could do that. I'm just trying to make a highlights video after the title game. HOPEFULLY, it can include the Sooners holding up another Crystal ball. :cool:

IronSoonerMan
1/4/2009, 01:26 AM
Out of what? After downloading the games?

I don't know man. I'm sure they got programs where you could do that. I'm just trying to make a highlights video after the title game. HOPEFULLY, it can include the Sooners holding up another Crystal ball. :cool:

No dOUbt in My mind! It will happen!

SPuL
1/4/2009, 01:28 AM
I hope so man! If they win, no matter how bad something is that happens to me. I'll just go home, watch a rerun of the title game and everything will be okay. :cool:

But if they lose..... I don't even want to go there ~_~

boomersooner24
1/5/2009, 06:59 PM
Could anyone help me with downloading the games. I'm not familiar with torrents at all. I downloaded on the torrent programs and tried to download the Tech game, and it said estimated time to finish would be 80 hours.

delhalew
1/5/2009, 07:07 PM
Could anyone help me with downloading the games. I'm not familiar with torrents at all. I downloaded on the torrent programs and tried to download the Tech game, and it said estimated time to finish would be 80 hours.

well, a movie can take awhile and a game is much longer. You can usually speed up the process by opening a certain port and ...I'm not equipped to explain it really. A web search should produce a wealth of info.

Jack T.
1/5/2009, 07:13 PM
That's awesome!!! I'm loading up an external hard drive to send to a guy over in the Sandbox. . .it'll be awesome to include game videos!