PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else suffering from...

Crimsontothecore
1/3/2009, 05:21 PM
Paralyzation by analyzation?

Enough already, let's play the effin game.

adoniijahsooner
1/3/2009, 05:30 PM
I am. thats why I don't analyze anymore; I just look for trolls and attack them.

oupride
1/3/2009, 05:38 PM
Yep. My choice today was the Army All American bowl over the International bowl. I am having withdrawals!!

CrimsonJim
1/3/2009, 05:40 PM
I am. thats why I don't analyze anymore; I just look for trolls and attack them.

Ditto!

DenverSooner751
1/3/2009, 06:03 PM
We call that analysis paralysis in my field.....never heard anyone call it like you did...I like it, can I steal it?

I'm done with the overkillness of it as well.

Cam
1/3/2009, 06:04 PM

Been there for the last couple of weeks.

85sooners
1/3/2009, 06:36 PM
let go!!

adoniijahsooner
1/3/2009, 06:39 PM
let go!!

of what?

007sooner
1/3/2009, 06:42 PM
I don't know. I've been addicted to this board in the past few weeks as a way to cope with the nervousness. didn't follow the team until my freshman year at OU in the 2003 season, so far I have seen us win all of one bowl game... and the stupid holiday bowl at that. I love my sooners but I'm really nervous and the stats and breakdown on this board have helped control that a lot.

Still - it comes down to heart and strength in our players, not numbers, and I know they have plenty of that.

GO SOONERS!!!

StoopTroup
1/3/2009, 06:51 PM
I think you've kinda hit on why I want to kill an alligator or a crocodile and the fact that they aren't the same thing doesn't really matter to me at this point. Matter of fact...if someone told me that I just killed one and it was really a snake...I'd probably just say it was just a retarded alligator.

Crimsontothecore
1/3/2009, 06:57 PM
I think you've kinda hit on why I want to kill an alligator or a crocodile and the fact that they aren't the same thing doesn't really matter to me at this point. Matter of fact...if someone told me that I just killed one and it was really a snake...I'd probably just say it was just a retarded alligator.

I'm with you. I just hate those stupid, retarded, legless alligatordiles.:D

OUHOMER
1/3/2009, 07:36 PM
Yes, I ready, I have read every damn thing there is about this game. And very damn few that favor OU.

Lets get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!! enough of this talk and other bull ****

TXBOOMER
1/3/2009, 07:42 PM
Hell yes. Let's get it on. Words don't win football games. I must say I want this one more than any one I can remember. Never before has such a good focking team been so disrespected by the media as a whole.

lexsooner
1/3/2009, 08:06 PM

ME! Only the coaches have any idea what is going to happen, and they ain't about to tell anyone. The rest of us are clueless, both OU and Florida fans, so let's just chill out and wait and watch the game and see what happens.

soonervegas
1/3/2009, 08:10 PM
I am in the same boat. I am strongly considering having a 6 day soonerfans.com hiatis from Monday till I get back from Miami next Saturday.

sooner2b09
1/3/2009, 09:54 PM
I am ready for it, and for these gator trolls to get off our board.

oubose
1/3/2009, 11:40 PM
Let's go and get this show on the road.

To h*ll with Tebow and his holy roller way of life and his b*llsh*t nobody is going to play harder then me speech.

In respect for our SOONERS I gave up all produces of florida and the color orange (not that I had any anyway) until 1-8-09.

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gater hater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StoopTroup
1/5/2009, 01:30 PM
Win or lose...

The Phloridian Gas Bags that troll here can kiss my Sooner A$$.

Debate that.