PDA

View Full Version : Any anticipated commits during the Army and Underamor games this year?

Desert Sapper
1/3/2009, 01:25 PM
I know Bryce McNeal (Who will probably go where? Minnesota?) and Rueben Randle (who will probably go LSU) are playing in the Army AA game. We have Lynn, Brent, and McFarland in the game, too.

Underarmor doesn't look like any uncommitted prospects, but Wort, Lewis, and Chaisson are playing.

Any thoughts?

CK Sooner
1/3/2009, 01:48 PM
Nope

Desert Sapper
1/3/2009, 02:12 PM
No, like nobody is committing to us in these games or no like you don't really give a ****?

I, for one, am excited to see McFarland and the two DBs play (on right now on NBC).

Desert Sapper
1/3/2009, 02:16 PM
J-Mac is 65
Brent is 37
Lynn is 21

CK Sooner
1/3/2009, 02:31 PM
No, like nobody is committing to us in these games or no like you don't really give a ****?

I, for one, am excited to see McFarland and the two DBs play (on right now on NBC).

We are in on a couple, but they aren't committing today.

badger
1/4/2009, 03:01 PM
I like that they have two All-American bowls now for top high school recruits - twice as many chances to showcase your talent!

And previous posters are correct as usual - the top recruits that played in this game are probably not going to say a peep until signing day.

Scotty
1/5/2009, 03:31 AM
J-Mac is 65
Brent is 37
Lynn is 21

Glad to know we will be adding some experienced age to the squad next year. :D

Desert Sapper
1/7/2009, 12:35 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/flash/zoomGallery?section=gen&photoGalleryId=3809892

If you look at pic #7, you can see a huge hit Lewis laid on Jamaal Berry in the UA game. He returned a fumble for a TD, too. Dude is a badass.

OUmillenium
1/15/2009, 01:19 PM
I just realized that the AAA bowl was Jan3rd when I was in a graduate class all day. Did we gain any commitments that day during the game?

I remember watching AD put on the OU hat during that game back in Jan O4. Great stuff.