PDA

View Full Version : Slyvester of Utah says "It was all hype".

adoniijahsooner
1/3/2009, 08:36 AM
"It was all hype," Sylvester said of Alabama's physicality. "We were a lot faster than they were and speed kills, that's what we preach over here. It was great. We just got back there on them and used our athleticism."

So Florida is not the only team that preaches speed?

1890MilesToNorman
1/3/2009, 08:41 AM
Smart man right there, he waits until he experiences it before he states the fact!!! pay attention FU.

DCGator
1/3/2009, 08:43 AM
So Florida is not the only team that preaches speed?

It kinda makes sense, since Meyer came from Utah, Whittingham used to work for Meyer and they still use a lot of Meyer's philosophies at Utah.

Actually, I believe there are several other teams in the country not associated with Meyer that preach speed as well. I don't know where they come off stealing Meyers idea that speed kills, but I'm sure the patent office will be coming down hard on them any day now. :P

Howzit
1/3/2009, 08:47 AM
It kinda makes sense, since Meyer came from Utah, Whittingham used to work for Meyer and they still use a lot of Meyer's philosophies at Utah.

Actually, I believe there are several other teams in the country not associated with Meyer that preach speed as well. I don't know where they come off stealing Meyers idea that speed kills, but I'm sure the patent office will be coming down hard on them any day now. :P

AND his idea about using 2 cornerbacks.

That was a good one, too.

DCGator
1/3/2009, 09:03 AM
AND his idea about using 2 cornerbacks.

That was a good one, too.

That Meyer is an INNOVATOR!

OUmillenium
1/3/2009, 09:05 AM
SEC Bama goes down but Big12 Tech goes down to SEC Miss. If Tech would have won I would have been ripping SEC to shreds. Dam Pirates.