PDA

View Full Version : Texas Is Going To Get Waxed In Their Game

FaninAma
1/3/2009, 03:57 AM
They have spent way too much time whining and complaining about the fact that OU got in the title game instead of them. They aren't focused.

They lost to a no-defense TT team. That loss looks worse and worse as time goes by.

They have no running game and with 5 weeks to prepare the Buckeyes will feast on the horns short passing game.

If there is anything the Sooners last 2 bowl games should have taught us is that if you are playing in a BCS bowl game against a team with something to prove and you aren't totally focused on the task at hand you most likely will find yourself in trouble.

Clot McCoy and the horns go down in the Fiesta Bowl.

1/3/2009, 04:02 AM
Nope. I'd like to agree, but Texas will likely dominate this one.

Piware
1/3/2009, 04:04 AM
Is the plane gassed up and ready to go? :D

oupride
1/3/2009, 10:02 AM
I hope your right, I used to pull for tejas to win every game (cept 1) because it makes us look better. From now on I am throwing out their bowl games, and pulling for the other guys (tOSU). Go Buckeyes!

StoopTroup
1/3/2009, 10:04 AM
Depends on the wind during the game.

Flag! You got a weather report for Mack? :D

SoonerBacker
1/3/2009, 10:06 AM
I, too, hope you're right (even though it will cost me some $$$), but I don't agree. I see saxet winning, and covering the spread in this one.

That said, GO BUCKNUTS!

SouthFortySooner
1/3/2009, 10:09 AM
Pitiful delusion. Either way. Win or lose. Waa Waa Waa

Toronto Sooner
1/3/2009, 10:16 AM
Mack Brown: "I'm 40, I'm a girl"

sooner59
1/3/2009, 12:13 PM
I'll grit my teeth, take a Malox, and keep a vomit can ready while I cheer on Ohio State....but I will be shocked if Texas loses this game.

MojoRisen
1/3/2009, 12:19 PM
The luckeyes have a good enough defense to cause problems for the Whorns.

Don't bank on a Texas victory... especially covering the spread. These teams seem to know each other pretty well and I believe it is 1-1 and this is the rubber match - which tells me that the Whorns will come to play but I think the Luckeyes match up well defensively.

Close game - no waxing..

A-M
1/3/2009, 12:23 PM
I'll grit my teeth, take a Malox, and keep a vomit can ready while I cheer on Ohio State....but I will be shocked if Texas loses this game.

This sounds about right. I remember our game at Ohio State back in the 70,s and I have no use for them. However, I have less use for Texas. I really want both of them to be defeated and badly! Can anyone make that happen?

BoulderSooner79
1/3/2009, 12:45 PM
When you say waxed, do you mean bikini waxed? I thought the horns did that as a normal part of their pregame grooming.:O

Jacie
1/3/2009, 12:53 PM
On paper Oklahoma should have beaten Boise State, just as it seems Texas should have no problem winning over tOSU.

But one team feels like they got cheated being sent to this game, the other fought to earn their spot and like OU, wants to erase the perception that they cannot win the big one.

I like Ohio State's chances in this one.

WileyCoyote
1/3/2009, 01:06 PM
I dunno about this one....I really have mixed feelings:confused:

Saxet is like a blood-feud over generations. :mad: I just can't root for 'em no matter what. Too much history & a yearly on-going battle. This conference rooting stuff kinda is copycat and in vogue because of the SEC jabber. If they want to live vicariously through what other teams do...fine. I can't go there.

There is only #1 OU for me. I can't dilute it. WIN, LOSE or DRAW.

As for THE Ohio State University....well we did go to their house, eat their food and drink all their whiskey on national TV......(I ain't sayin' nuttin about their women here;) )....:rolleyes:

So it probably is only right & proper for me to wish them well against the Whorns....

BOOMER !!!!

mehip
1/3/2009, 01:42 PM
I generally don't see the point in rooting against a team. But, when it comes to Texas I hope OSU waxes their tails.

meoveryouxinfinity
1/3/2009, 02:14 PM
Ohio State DOES play in the Big 10.

Funky G
1/3/2009, 08:09 PM
see Alabama Utah game -- anything can happen. Go Buck Nuts.

seaquesix
1/3/2009, 08:12 PM
Checked Whornfans.com last Thursday....Not one thread on the first page concerning their game w/TOSU. Plenty about OU, McFarland etc....not a peep about the buckeyes in the first 60 threads!

OVERLOOK MUCH?

SoonerStormchaser
1/3/2009, 08:32 PM
I hate Texass just as much as the next Sooner...but there is no ****ing way I will EVER cheer for the Acorn Aggies to win.

I hope they lose bad and set the campus on fire.

IBleedCrimson
1/3/2009, 09:00 PM
I'm rooting for the earthquake that opens up a gaping hole directly under the stadium swallowing up both teams

StoopTroup
1/3/2009, 09:03 PM
Is Yogi Bear the halftime act?

http://barkbarkwoofwoof.blogspot.com/Yogi%20Bear%20Cropped%2012-11-05.JPG

StoopTroup
1/3/2009, 09:05 PM
Wonder if Mack is relaxing right now?

http://purplemotes.net/extras/smokey.jpg

Partial Qualifier
1/3/2009, 09:38 PM
I, too, hope you're right (even though it will cost me some $$$), but I don't agree. I see saxet winning, and covering the spread in this one.

That said, GO BUCKNUTS!

This.

and: Texas Sucks. :D

sooner2b09
1/3/2009, 09:45 PM
I hope tOSU beats saxeT 45-35 so all the stupid longhorn fans will have to burn their signs cause they will be so confused.

sooneron
1/3/2009, 11:17 PM
I'm still pulling for meteor in Glendale on the 5th.