PDA

View Full Version : DCGa-a-a-tor, oh, DCGATOR...

cheezyq
1/2/2009, 11:29 PM
Calling DCGator. I have a question for you. You made one of my FAVORITE pro-Gator arguments this week when you dismissed TCU and Utah with the blanket statement: "Sorry if that's bias, but those teams just don't impress me"

I'm sorry, I just have to laugh now. Does Utah impress you now? What about that TCU defense? Can these guys actually compete with the major conferences, like the SEC?

TCU, the #2 ranked defense, held Utah to 13 points.
Alabama, the #6 ranked defense, has allowed 28 points to Utah so far.

So what do you think? Do you suppose that Utah and TCU are still undersized and overmatched compared to the SEC? Do you think that maybe TCU could play some REAL defense?

Care to retract your bull**** statement?

It's time for some gators to chomp on a little crow for a while. ;)

auto
1/2/2009, 11:34 PM
Not too impressed w. Bama or any Gator arguments

tbl
1/3/2009, 12:23 AM
Don't forget, TCU should have won that game against Utah but gave it away.

TCU = legit
Utah = legit

adoniijahsooner
1/3/2009, 12:48 AM
Don't forget, TCU should have won that game against Utah but gave it away.

TCU = legit
Utah = legit

So that could have been the horned frogs whooping Alabama's ***?

anticipation
1/3/2009, 12:58 AM
So that could have been the horned frogs whooping Alabama's ***?

No, it would have been Boise St. Tcu would of had one loss thus eliminating them from getting in over undefeated Boise St.

OUstud
1/3/2009, 01:03 AM
TCU held us to a season low in points...

DCGator
1/3/2009, 01:03 AM
Calling DCGator. I have a question for you. You made one of my FAVORITE pro-Gator arguments this week when you dismissed TCU and Utah with the blanket statement: "Sorry if that's bias, but those teams just don't impress me"

I'm sorry, I just have to laugh now. Does Utah impress you now? What about that TCU defense? Can these guys actually compete with the major conferences, like the SEC?

TCU, the #2 ranked defense, held Utah to 13 points.
Alabama, the #6 ranked defense, has allowed 28 points to Utah so far.

So what do you think? Do you suppose that Utah and TCU are still undersized and overmatched compared to the SEC? Do you think that maybe TCU could play some REAL defense?

Care to retract your bull**** statement?

It's time for some gators to chomp on a little crow for a while. ;)

I said Boise State and TCU, I never said anything about Utah, so uh no I don't care to retract my statement. The Utah D line was very impressive. I'm glad we weren't playing them tonight, they were on a mission.

I don't know why all of the Sooners are so chipper just because a SEC team got beat. Now, regardless of who wins, there is going to be a perceived asterisk next to this championship. Undefeated Utah is just hangin out there with a claim to the championship in peoples mind.

DMAFB_Sooner08
1/3/2009, 01:18 AM
I said Boise State and TCU, I never said anything about Utah, so uh no I don't care to retract my statement. The Utah D line was very impressive. I'm glad we weren't playing them tonight, they were on a mission.

I don't know why all of the Sooners are so chipper just because a SEC team got beat. Now, regardless of who wins, there is going to be a perceived asterisk next to this championship. Undefeated Utah is just hangin out there with a claim to the championship in peoples mind.

Typical

ouwasp
1/3/2009, 02:38 AM
I don't give a whit about any so-called asterisks.

Fiatil
1/3/2009, 02:44 AM
That's the funny thing though, there really wont be a whole bunch of serious whining about Utah getting a split title, but god knows every talking head on ESPN is already clamoring for USC to go back to "greatest team ever everrr" status. To bring back our horrible memories; exactly how upset are you guys that Boise State went undefeated when Florida won the MNC? Everyone still remembers the game in the college football world, but talk about them "taking" your national title? Not so much.

tommieharris91
1/3/2009, 02:52 AM
No, it would have been Boise St. Tcu would of had one loss thus eliminating them from getting in over undefeated Boise St.

The computers would probably disagree with you. They might have wanted an OU/TCU rematch in TCU had beaten Utah.

cheezyq
1/3/2009, 11:39 PM

LOL, you guys are the most arrogant lot in all of sports fandom.

Using your logic, that conferences like the WAC and MWC play just as good of football as the BSC conferences, then the BCS Championship game should have obviously been featuring Utah vs Boise State, since they were both undefeated.

Hmmmm....seems Utah was in that mix. Or did you forget that posts are archived?

After watching TCU play, I think their defense would play tough, but would get run over by the larger BCS team offenses in the 4th quarter more frequently than they did in the MWC.

Seriously. Can't you idiots just own up to your posts, admit you were wrong and move on with life? Honestly, you'd feel more human if you did. Hell, we might even be able to manage a scrap of respect for you if you did.

oupride
1/4/2009, 12:19 AM
Outstanding cheezy!

cheezyq
1/4/2009, 01:53 AM
I don't like to bump threads, but I just gotta know what DCGator's excuse is for this one.

Oh, and it has nothing to do with me and the SEC. It has everything to do with your arrogance and ignorance.

Desert Sapper
1/4/2009, 02:19 AM
A playoff would probably fix this...

Okie35
1/4/2009, 04:57 AM
Typical

agreed i mean shouldn't an asterisk be by almost every bcs title winner... as long as you have a title who cares right?!

pott_2
1/4/2009, 05:58 AM
http://www.lolforumpictures.com/fail/fail6.jpg (http://www.lolforumpictures.com)

tulsaoilerfan
1/4/2009, 12:45 PM
I gotta admit from what i saw of Utah's offense the other night i was pretty damn impressed and i believe their D held Bama to less pts than Florida did, correct?;)