PDA

View Full Version : the speed............

RADsooner
1/2/2009, 09:41 PM
cant help but think I heard 'em say that Alabama is having trouble with Utah's speed..........so Florida might not be the fastest team 'bama has faced?? :eek:

Redshirt
1/2/2009, 09:45 PM
Florida was the fastest team they faced that day.

85sooners
1/2/2009, 09:50 PM
hahahahhahahahaha i love it

AlbqSooner
1/2/2009, 09:55 PM
C'mon guys cut them some slack. This is the first time Bama has faced a MWC defense.

catsigater
1/2/2009, 09:55 PM
What do UU and UF have in common? :rolleyes:

StoopTroup
1/2/2009, 10:02 PM
It's all hilarious.

I see the gator circus in a bad train wreck in about a week.

tnraider1
1/2/2009, 10:10 PM
The gator faithful are out searching Utah blogs right now trying to dig up facts to support the case for their best win of the season. LOL

catsigater
1/2/2009, 10:13 PM
The gator faithful are out searching Utah blogs right now trying to dig up facts to support the case for their best win of the season. LOL

OU certainly had one of the best losses of the season.

Wishboned
1/2/2009, 10:29 PM
What do UU and UF have in common? :rolleyes:

They both look like boobs?

G8trGr8t
1/2/2009, 10:29 PM
Bama looked like OU vs Boise St, Thought they could show up and win. The emotion has worn off now and the game is close. At least it will be worth staying up for.

Big difference between UU and UF is UF is fast and BIG. UU is just fast.

catsigater
1/2/2009, 10:30 PM
They both look like boobs?

+1

Panamag8or
1/2/2009, 10:30 PM
Quoted from a Gator board...

Our brewmaster just got back from spending the weekend in NO. He said he saw the Bama Players partying it up every night on Bourbon St.

The bammers are just hung over, is all.:D

catsigater
1/2/2009, 10:32 PM
Bama looked like OU vs Boise St, Thought they could show up and win. The emotion has worn off now and the game is close. At least it will be worth staying up for.

I think what Meyer said about his Utes then is true now. Their 1st team can line up with anyone. But they don't have the hosses to keep up if a key player gets injured.

Flagstaffsooner
1/2/2009, 10:33 PM
Quoted from a Gator board...

The bammers are just hung over, is all.:D78 Orange bowl, huh?;)

tnraider1
1/2/2009, 10:35 PM
OU certainly had one of the best losses of the season.

Not getting into the OleMiss beat TT, who beat Texas, who beat OU, if that's what you mean.

Just sayin that your biggest win of the year isn't looking too big right now. Our biggest win didn't fair too well either, but Utah looks a lot faster and to this point a lot better, than Florida did against the Tide.

catsigater
1/2/2009, 10:38 PM
Not getting into the OleMiss beat TT, who beat Texas, who beat OU, if that's what you mean.

How's a troll s'posed to make an honest livin'?

OklahomaTuba
1/2/2009, 10:41 PM
This is perhaps the worst tackling I've ever seen from a Saban coached team.

Bama looks slow to me as well.

tnraider1
1/2/2009, 10:42 PM
How's a troll s'posed to make an honest livin'?

Your a Green specker, you'll figure it out. I will tell you this though, I hear a lot of people comparing OU and Bama's Offensive lines. Bama's line can't sniff OUr line's jock straps.

Panamag8or
1/2/2009, 10:45 PM
This is perhaps the worst tackling I've ever seen from a Saban coached team.

Agreed. Defensive genius, my butt.

PhiDeltBeers
1/2/2009, 10:48 PM
I've been waiting for the thread titled "the speed...."

LMAO!

sooner2b09
1/2/2009, 11:07 PM
Your a Green specker, you'll figure it out. I will tell you this though, I hear a lot of people comparing OU and Bama's Offensive lines. Bama's line can't sniff OUr line's jock straps.

Bama cant pass block worth crap, we can. Thats why Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson has been sacked like 10 times tonight, that and hes a pansy boy.

tnraider1
1/2/2009, 11:14 PM
Bama cant pass block worth crap, we can. Thats why Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson has been sacked like 10 times tonight, that and hes a pansy boy.

Florida's defense is in for a suprise . I love it.

tulsaoilerfan
1/2/2009, 11:15 PM
I'm trying to figure out how Bama won so many games with such a crap QB and no receiver other than Julio

Rocker
1/3/2009, 12:04 AM
They sure were fast running off the field after Utah kicked their @$$

A Sooner in Texas
1/3/2009, 12:12 AM
"Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson"....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

catsigater
1/3/2009, 12:29 AM
Florida's defense is in for a surprise. I love it.

You got that backwards. I think UF* will win, but no one will be surprised if OU comes out and plays like they've played all year or wins in a 52-49 shootout.

But...

If OU's D shows up and handles UF* like UU handled Bama - yes, that will be a surprise.

OUTrumpet
1/3/2009, 12:44 AM
You think Bama will still try to claim a national title for this year? I mean, they were #1 at the end of the regular season...

Okie35
1/3/2009, 01:17 AM

this has been established after the sec championship game bama's line isn't as good as they think...

Sooner13
1/3/2009, 02:14 AM

Geez, not only the speed argument now, its the, WE'RE BIGGER THAN EVERYONE WE'RE THE SEC

This gets better every day.

CrimsonJim
1/3/2009, 02:30 AM
Geez, not only the speed argument now, its the, WE'RE BIGGER THAN EVERYONE WE'RE THE SEC

This gets better every day.

Next thing you know, they'll be sayin' they're STRONGER than everybody else too!! * GASP *

SoonerInFla
1/3/2009, 02:40 AM
Next thing you know, they'll be sayin' they're STRONGER than everybody else too!! * GASP *

I wonder if they've been lifting weights?

If so, we're doomed!

IB4OU
1/3/2009, 03:43 AM
I think it's time that UF finds out that conference affiliation and who beat who doesn't matter when it comes to bowl games.

Whoever wants it more, wins...