PDA

View Full Version : John Rhode thinks the Big 12 is weak.

adoniijahsooner
1/1/2009, 10:15 PM
The Big 12 is heathly Dez and Zac away from being 4-0, and this dude is talking like we are 1-3. Maybe he is just writing for effect.

http://newsok.com/rohde-big-12-isnt-what-we-thought-it-was/article/3334607?custom_click=lead_story_title

DrZaius
1/1/2009, 10:17 PM
John Rhode = Butt Nugget, with the nugget having the better breath

sooneron
1/1/2009, 10:19 PM
Whenever I see a thread that starts off "John Rhode thinks..."

I think to myself, "Who gives a **** what John Rhode thinks?"

StoopTroup
1/1/2009, 10:20 PM
I think he spells his name funny.

adoniijahsooner
1/1/2009, 10:22 PM
Whenever I see a thread that starts off "John Rhode thinks..."

I think to myself, "Who gives a **** what John Rhode thinks?"

living in the dallas area, i read the telegram or dmn. the only time i read oklahoman is online, so i am not too aware of his street cred.

cjones28
1/1/2009, 10:23 PM
What an idiot. Missouri won, Kansas won, Nebraska won, Texas Tech will KILL Miss, and Texas should beat tOSU.

KingBarry
1/1/2009, 10:30 PM
Yeah, and KingBarry thinks John Rhode is weak.

That "article" was a useless POS. He warns us, IF Tech, TX and OU don't perform well in their bowls, we might have to doubt how good the Big XII is.

That's an IF and and a MIGHT. The statement is self-evidently true, and therefore adds nothing to the discussion of the conference's merits, and he uses no evidence to suggest that Big XII's big 3 will play poorly. He's just running his mouth (errr, pen, errr, word processor).

Wishboned
1/1/2009, 10:35 PM
Both the Tigers and Cowboys were expected to win, but didn’t.

Ummm...the Tigers did win.

StoopTroup
1/1/2009, 10:38 PM
Ummm...the Tigers did win.

Genius!

MamaMia
1/1/2009, 11:26 PM
Warning: If you see him, do not approach him. He has knock you out bad breath. I had to go back to my hotel room to brush my teeth after talking to him one day because we breathed the same air. His opinions also stink.

OklahomaRed
1/2/2009, 01:37 AM
3 and 1 so far and Pokie State was obviously the better team but had some bad breaks and some bad reffing..... Tech and TU both should win. After OU polishes off Fla it won't look to bad to me? :confused:

ictsooner7
1/2/2009, 01:48 AM
3 and 1 so far and Pokie State was obviously the better team but had some bad breaks and some bad reffing..... Tech and TU both should win. After OU polishes off Fla it won't look to bad to me? :confused:

A couple of things about OSU, their qb got hurt his throwing shoulder in the first half and their AA wide out was hurt too.

Second - Oregon SHOULD have won - the are the second Pac-10 team and OSU is 4th B-12 school.

Sooner_Bob
1/2/2009, 09:02 AM
Rhode can write?

sooner n houston
1/2/2009, 09:08 AM
Rhode can write?

I belive this article is proof otherwise! :D

SoonerJack
1/2/2009, 09:11 AM
Dang, I thought they had the wrong picture for Rohde in the article. John has put on some serious weight. Somebody get that guy a treadmill.

And the clever analysis in the article was neither.