PDA

View Full Version : If Florida wins....

Iam4OUru
1/1/2009, 09:21 PM
isn't there a chance, even with all OUr tradition, that we'll become the laughin' stock of college football? We're already labeled as a program that suddenly cannot win the big games...thus, "ChOklahoma". We will become the only team to play in 4 BCS Title games but, if we lose, we'll also become the only team to lose 3 of 'em. I'm afraid that will be what is remembered. It seems that we're playing for much more than just a national title.

OKLA21FAN
1/1/2009, 09:24 PM
bad karma alert!!! :gary:

PhiDeltBeers
1/1/2009, 09:29 PM
bad karma alert!!! :gary:

I mean to tell ya!

GG84
1/1/2009, 09:34 PM
We pretty much destroyed the Big 10 and Ohio State's national credibility. I could see this happening to OU but I think the Big 12 wouldn't get bombed like the Big 10 did. Maybe if OU's offense really struggles and UT goes down to Ohio St.

IronSoonerMan
1/1/2009, 09:38 PM
I dont think so. I mean 4 BCS title games in 10 years! That is amazing! We are 1 of the most elite teams in CFB. With OUr next win on 1/8/09 all those media punks & naysayers will realize that Oklahoma Football is the cream of the crop. Nuff said.

Soonerus
1/1/2009, 09:41 PM
half full or half empty...you decide...half full for me...

StoopTroup
1/1/2009, 09:43 PM
If we win...it's already a fluke.

Who gives a rats a$$ anyway.

Quit worrying about **** like this...act like a Sooner.

Nobody wanted us here anyway because of our recent Bowl History. I think it a good reason why OUr Team is gonna skin the Gators into a nice new boot the size of Florida.

Iam4OUru
1/1/2009, 09:55 PM
If we win...it's already a fluke.

Who gives a rats a$$ anyway.

Nobody wanted us here anyway because of our recent Bowl History. I think it a good reason why OUr Team is gonna skin the Gators into a nice new boot the size of Florida.

Hey man, I'm 100% Boomer but I'm also a realist. I'm glad to hear that we don't belong and that we ain't got a prayer. That's motivation we didn't have in the past 2 games. But, I lay awake at night thinking.....what if the Whorns were right?
:O

sooneron
1/1/2009, 09:58 PM

Helloooooo new sig!:texan:

ETGator1
1/1/2009, 10:00 PM
Nobody is going to laugh at the only program that has been good enough to get the the big game 4 times even if you go 1-3. This is absurd.

CrimsonJim
1/1/2009, 10:00 PM
CrimsonJim just shakes his head. "Man, Iam4OUru, chill on the negativity dude!"

4 title shots in 10 years just RAWKS! I don't give a tinkers damn what anybody else thinks. Win, lose or draw (and I honestly predict a win), we are who we are - OKLAHOMA!

BOOMER!!!

IronSoonerMan
1/1/2009, 10:01 PM
Nobody is going to laugh at the only program that has been good enough to get the the big game 4 times even if you go 1-3. This is absurd.

Even the "enemy" knows!:D

L-Boy
1/1/2009, 10:03 PM
isn't there a chance, even with all OUr tradition, that we'll become the laughin' stock of college football? We're already labeled as a program that suddenly cannot win the big games...thus, "ChOklahoma". We will become the only team to play in 4 BCS Title games but, if we lose, we'll also become the only team to lose 3 of 'em. I'm afraid that will be what is remembered. It seems that we're playing for much more than just a national title.

If the Gators win convincingly, then you run that risk. However, if it is competitive, then I think most serious fans will not think that. TX did beat USC a few years ago, so that holds up some conference cred. Big 10 has been getting beaten badly in the big bowl game for a few years now.

Soonermagik
1/1/2009, 10:03 PM
If we lose I think OU will be compared to Ohio State, especially by the media.

Tressel has taken Ohio State to 3 title games in his career, if not 4. I think he's a great coach, but the Big 10 just doesn't play a lot of good teams. OU has to at least play Texas every year, which is a lot better than any team in the Big 10. In that sense, we can say we are better than Ohio State.

I think Bob's reputation is on the line. If he wins, he will be 50/50 in title games. He will have taken us to 4 title games in 10 years and won 6 conference championships. However, if he loses he will have a terrible BCS record. Trust me, he knows this game can define his legacy and he will do everything in his power to win the game.

Win or lose, I'm proud of what he has accomplished and I'm proud to be a sooner!!

StoopTroup
1/1/2009, 10:06 PM
But, I lay awake at night thinking.....what if the Whorns were right?
:O

Do you see a plane circling your bed?

Iam4OUru
1/1/2009, 10:11 PM
Do you see a plane circling your bed?

Nope.........Gators.

OK2LA
1/1/2009, 10:14 PM
But, I lay awake at night thinking.....what if the Whorns were right?

If you are serious - you my friend are a doosh.

Even if we get pounded 55-19 I'm proud to be a Sooner.

StoopTroup
1/1/2009, 10:18 PM
Nope.........Gators.

If they have anything to do with the whorns...they are gaytors.

Better get a nightlight.

bluedogok
1/1/2009, 10:21 PM
Some will, of course most of those who will are fans of teams who have never even sniffed the farts of someone who has had a chance of playing in the game once, let alone actually played in it four times.

The media will mainly because they pander to the short attention span society that thinks "history" goes back about 15 minutes......

OK2LA
1/1/2009, 10:33 PM
Any of you idiots worried about what someone else thinks about us - GET THE FAWK OFF MY TEAM!!!

This is the faggiest f'in thread I've seen in a while!!!

StoopTroup
1/1/2009, 10:33 PM
Hell Boise State still thinks they are a contender.

Iam4OUru
1/1/2009, 10:44 PM
I am a proud Sooner fan...have been for 28 years and, hopefully, will be for another 28. The outcome of this game will not lessen my patriotism any more than it did when we lost a national title to LSU 60 miles from my home.

Stoops is hanging on to the label of "Big Game Bob" by a measley thread. Should OU lose this game....that thread will snap ... be it by a blowout or otherwise. Back in '03, the word was that we didn't deserve to be there. By losing, did we prove the naysayers right? What about '04? At least, down here in SEC country we did.

By their merits, I think OU deserves to play for this title as much as anyone and I think their chance of winning is excellent. My intent was not to spread a cloud of pessimism over your parade but simply to state that OUr image could take a jolt should we lose.

Guess I'm goin' up on the block now .....? :D

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!

OK2LA
1/1/2009, 11:08 PM
The outcome of this game will not lessen my patriotism any more than it did when we lost a national title to LSU 60 miles from my home.

Does that make a difference? I lived in Hermosa/Redondo Beach for 4 years after the Orange Bowl. You think your pain in the Sooners losing is tougher than everyone else?

Stoops is hanging on to the label of "Big Game Bob" by a measley thread. Should OU lose this game....that thread will snap ...

WHO IN THE FAWK CARES what Bob's nickname is? OR IF HE'LL RETAIN THAT STUPID LABEL?!? You are probably the guy that refers to Bob - as this - when you're talking with your coonass friends, which makes the situation worse.

OUr image could take a jolt should we lose.

OH NO!! Our image!!

Dude, turn in your friggin fan card - you are a bandwagon fan if I've ever heard one. You are a fan just to wear your shirt after wins and think that it makes you a better person, or more popular, or gives you merit.

Get out

BoulderSooner79
1/1/2009, 11:09 PM
If UF wins, they will hand the crystal ball to Meyer instead of Stoops and 117 other teams will wish they could have been there. OU will still be big12 champs and Stoops will be planning for fielding the best team he can for the '09 season. If you have decide to tie your own self worth the outcome of a college football game, that's your choice.

StoopTroup
1/1/2009, 11:12 PM
I am a proud Sooner fan...have been for 28 years and, hopefully, will be for another 28. The outcome of this game will not lessen my patriotism any more than it did when we lost a national title to LSU 60 miles from my home.

Stoops is hanging on to the label of "Big Game Bob" by a measley thread. Should OU lose this game....that thread will snap ... be it by a blowout or otherwise. Back in '03, the word was that we didn't deserve to be there. By losing, did we prove the naysayers right? What about '04? At least, down here in SEC country we did.

By their merits, I think OU deserves to play for this title as much as anyone and I think their chance of winning is excellent. My intent was not to spread a cloud of pessimism over your parade but simply to state that OUr image could take a jolt should we lose.

Guess I'm goin' up on the block now .....? :D

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!

You aren't helping yourself...I'll say that.

Seriously...bad form. Not funny either.

supes
1/1/2009, 11:22 PM
Dude, it's fine to wonder if your team will win or lose. But to question how others will feel about your team if you lose is ridiculous. Why would anyone think that about a program that has been pretty dominant for some time now? I think the difference here is that your team is NOT the ohio state university. If it were osu here again instead of OU, that would be different but no one thinks OU is anything like those overrated Big 10 teams.

Iam4OUru
1/1/2009, 11:26 PM
Does that make a difference? I lived in Hermosa/Redondo Beach for 4 years after the Orange Bowl. You think your pain in the Sooners losing is tougher than everyone else?

WHO IN THE FAWK CARES what Bob's nickname is? OR IF HE'LL RETAIN THAT STUPID LABEL?!? You are probably the guy that refers to Bob - as this - when you're talking with your coonass friends, which makes the situation worse.

OH NO!! Our image!!

Dude, turn in your friggin fan card - you are a bandwagon fan if I've ever heard one. You are a fan just to wear your shirt after wins and think that it makes you a better person, or more popular, or gives you merit.

Get out

First of all, go elf yourself, clown. You have no way of knowing how deep my loyalty is.

You claim that you don't care what anyone else thinks? Sure you do....otherwise, you're not a true fan of any team. It's evident that you can't handle a conversation of the downside variety. I pretty much gathered that you didn't agree with my suggestion by your elementary name callin'. I've noticed that you do that quite often when someone posts something that you aren't in agreement with. Lighten up, we're on the same team here...I gotcha back. :pop:

cjones28
1/1/2009, 11:39 PM
Yes, a team who has the most BCS wins/appearances etc would be the laughing stock of the nation because they got to the national championship.

hyurr

CrimsonJim
1/1/2009, 11:46 PM
Iam4OUru - I think what most of us are getting at, is that it's just bad karma to be talkin' all this doom & gloom before the game has even taken place. I can't explain it any better than that, or I will find myself on the wrong side of karma as well. If you can't understand that, well then.....you are just on your own. :confused:

OK2LA
1/1/2009, 11:47 PM
First of all, go elf yourself, clown. You have no way of knowing how deep my loyalty is.

Easy there internet tough guy. We both know you wouldn't say that if you and I were standing face to face. I think that I've got a pretty good read on how shallow your loyalty is. If I'm wrong - you sure have a strange way of showing it.

You claim that you don't care what anyone else thinks? Sure you do....otherwise, you're not a true fan of any team.

WHAT? If you actually believe the stuff that you're writing - you are a bigger fool than I thought.

I pretty much gathered that you didn't agree with my suggestion by your elementary name callin'. I've noticed that you do that quite often when someone posts something that you aren't in agreement with.

Did I call you a name?

Knippz
1/2/2009, 12:07 AM
Lame thread.

BoulderSooner79
1/2/2009, 12:11 AM
You claim that you don't care what anyone else thinks? Sure you do....otherwise, you're not a true fan of any team.

Then I'll go on record as not being a true OU fan. Kinda hard to control the pattern of neurons firing in other people's skulls, so I try not to waste much energy on that. Bottom line is that college football is an entertainment product and I have been greatly entertained by OU this year and hope it continues for years to come.

Curly Bill
1/2/2009, 12:14 AM
Easy there internet tough guy. We both know you wouldn't say that if you and I were standing face to face. I think that I've got a pretty good read on how shallow your loyalty is. If I'm wrong - you sure have a strange way of showing it.

Did you not start the tough guy routine? The fact you consider yourself a loyal fan is great. Your qualifications for determining the loyalty of others has not been established.

Iam4OUru
1/2/2009, 12:15 AM

Well, over something this elementary...I suppose you're right.

Where I live, I'm surrounded by LSU (SEC) fans and they are typical LSU (SEC) fans. Since LSU came into existence in 2002, I've heard nothing other than OU being overrated because of their layin' of eggs in BCS games. I do happen to care what cfb fans say about OU. Maybe I shouldn't...dunno. It's just hard hearing that constant jabber without feeling as though I need to take up for my team. Since the history of cfb only dates back to 1/04/03.....LSU, with 2 national titles, has a much more storied history than OU....at least, in their feeble minds.

As far as my loyalty goes....I eat, drink and sleep Sooner football and I don't anticipate anything gettin' in the way of that.

I was thinkin' "bandwagon jumper", "doosh", etc. would be classified name callin'.

OK2LA
1/2/2009, 12:18 AM
Did you not start the tough guy routine? The fact you consider yourself a loyal fan is great. Your qualifications for determining the loyalty of others has not been established.

I didn't think that I did - maybe so with the doosh and faggieness cracks.

StoopTroup
1/2/2009, 12:19 AM
time for a lock?

Iam4OUru
1/2/2009, 12:20 AM

:D

OK2LA
I was thinkin' "bandwagon jumper", "doosh", etc. would be classified name callin'.

All right, all right. I'm sorry. It is kind of a faggy thread though.

Curly Bill
time for a lock?

We're certainly teetering on the brink it would seem. :D

supes
1/2/2009, 12:21 AM
All right, all right. I'm sorry. It is kind of a faggy thread though.

kindof? ;)

Iam4OUru
1/2/2009, 12:23 AM
time for a lock?

Geaux ahead.......I'm wore OUt.

StoopTroup
1/2/2009, 12:24 AM
I'd rather spend my time on hunting gators. No reason for one of you to lose a nose. :D

http://www.huntfishsupply.com/Portals/0/Gallery/Album/2/Gator%202006%20Dave%20M.2.jpg

CrimsonJim
1/2/2009, 12:24 AM
time for a lock?

Katie, bar the door!

Curly Bill
1/2/2009, 12:25 AM
I think it is possible for each of us to be fans in our own way. Some are totally dedicated to the cause never questioning, never wondering if what we're doing is right. Some, and I fit in here, can be totally loyal fans while at the same time we sometimes question or take issue with the way something is going.

I for one do not want to hear the noise that we will certainly hear if we don't beat Florida. I won't be any less of a fan, but I do think there will be repercussions on the national stage should we lose.

olevetonahill
1/2/2009, 12:25 AM
IBTL
I Nominate this the Most Britarded thread of the Year
And Its still the Just the 1st :D

Knippz
1/2/2009, 12:26 AM
It's a bad thread. I don't care if I get negged, it's dumb.

Curly Bill
1/2/2009, 12:27 AM
IBTL

Exactly, we have a lot of time to do worse then this...

...and we will! :D

Iam4OUru
1/2/2009, 12:28 AM
I for one do not want to hear the noise that we will certainly hear if we don't beat Florida. I won't be any less of a fan, but I do think there will be repercussions on the national stage should we lose.

Bill, that is exactly what I was trying to say.

OK2LA
1/2/2009, 12:29 AM
, but I do think there will be repercussions on the national stage should we lose.

All right man, I was done - I truly was.

What in the hell does this mean?!?

What repercussions would there be? :confused:

StoopTroup
1/2/2009, 12:32 AM
A board melt down would be one of the things that might send me into semi-retirement for a few weeks. Maybe that kind of repercussion?

Hell....I'm already a tad tOUchy with all these gatorbaters popping in for a Schooner ride.

olevetonahill
1/2/2009, 12:32 AM
Bill, I hope they don't jump your bones 'cause that is exactly what I was trying to say.

Now Thats Taking It to far as for the Ghey Stuff.:eek:

Curly Bill
1/2/2009, 12:33 AM
All right man, I was done - I truly was.

What in the hell does this mean?!?

What repercussions would there be? :confused:

Credibility issues, loss of prestige, being ranked lower then we should be because of fear we can't get it done on the big stage.

If you'll remember there was some talk this year would the voters penalize us at the end of the year trying to keep us out of the top two spots because of our recent bowl history. I for one would be mighty pissed if we should deserve to be playing in the NCG next year but we get left out because we didn't perfrom up to expectations this year. Eventually if we keep underperforming in bowl games we will suffer for it.

Iam4OUru
1/2/2009, 12:36 AM
Now Thats Taking It to far as for the Ghey Stuff.:eek:

I think yOU're right......fixed it.

Iam4OUru
1/2/2009, 12:45 AM
Credibility issues, loss of prestige, being ranked lower then we should be because of fear we can't get it done on the big stage.

If you'll remember there was some talk this year would the voters penalize us at the end of the year trying to keep us out of the top two spots because of our recent bowl history. I for one would be mighty pissed if we should deserve to be playing in the NCG next year but we get left out because we didn't perfrom up to expectations this year. Eventually if we keep underperforming in bowl games we will suffer for it.

Preach on, brudda.....

Can you say, "Cry Wolf"?

OK2LA
1/2/2009, 12:52 AM

Loss of lustre? The items you cite seem to be pretty intangible to me.

All right - that's the end for me - I'm obviously on the other side.

Curly Bill
1/2/2009, 12:55 AM
Loss of lustre? The items you cite seem to be pretty intangible to me.

All right - that's the end for me - I'm obviously on the other side.

You didn't address loss of position in the rankings. That seems pretty tangible to me, and possibly a very big deal.

Iam4OUru
1/2/2009, 01:01 AM
Any Sooner fan, regardless of degree of loyalty, that doesn't see this as a definite possibility either has their head buried in the sand or isn't in touch with reality.

This is a dumb thread, though, because we are gonna win. :D

olevetonahill
1/2/2009, 01:05 AM
IBTL

Any Sooner fan, regardless of degree of loyalty, that doesn't see this as a definite possibility either has their head buried in the sand or isn't in touch with reality.

This is a dumb thread, though, because we are gonna win. :D

Aint that what I said ?:D

Curly Bill
1/2/2009, 01:08 AM

No one pays any tention to you! :P

Iam4OUru
1/2/2009, 01:09 AM

Vet, I never thought it would have caused so much comotion. Hell, there for awhile, I thought I was gonna get strung up.

Dumbest thread of the year......?????? It's still early. ;)

Curly Bill
1/2/2009, 01:12 AM
Vet, I never thought it would have caused so much comotion. Hell, there for awhile, I thought I was gonna get strung up.

You gotta **** off the posse to get strung up. ;)

StoopTroup
1/2/2009, 01:13 AM
Well...if you were worried about what it would like like if we lost....

Look at this thread in it's smaller scale and then multiply by 1,000,000 or so.

Then look at why threads like this end up locked.

Curly Bill
1/2/2009, 01:24 AM
I don't believe in bad karma or bad luck, so I'm gonna go ahead and say:

Can you imagine the carnage around here if we don't win?

...of course the board will be at a standstill for a week afterward. :( :mad:

...and when we win it'll be at a standstill for a week afterward. :( :mad:

OklahomaRed
1/2/2009, 01:28 AM
I vote it a 8 on the retarded thread scale. I for one can't understand someone starting a "hand wringing" thread and worrying about shart that hasn't even happened yet. Heck, if I had that attitude all the time I wouldn't even get out of bed in the morning. Wimpy thread. :D

StoopTroup
1/2/2009, 01:29 AM
I don't believe in bad karma or bad luck, so I'm gonna go ahead and say:

Can you imagine the carnage around here if we don't win?

...of course the board will be at a standstill for a week afterward. :( :mad:

...and when we win it'll be at a standstill for a week afterward. :( :mad:
Thanks for the uplifting speech Bill. :D

Curly Bill
1/2/2009, 01:31 AM
Thanks for the uplifting speech Bill. :D

You know how the traffic is around here after a big game. I'm already planning a several day vacation from this place. :D

Suppressor
1/2/2009, 01:33 AM
Hey, the last time OU played a team from Florida for a BCS title, we all went through the same stuff. I had a college professor who was a FSU alumni and spent several lessons telling us about how FSU was superior and OU had no chance. Guess what? I got the last laugh. I feel confident when we play teams from Florida, not named Miami, for the national title.

olevetonahill
1/2/2009, 01:37 AM

Go back and read yer 1 st post with out editing :D
But Relax Bro I didnt Neg ya, and the Year is still Young ;)

StoopTroup
1/2/2009, 01:37 AM
You know how the traffic is around here after a big game. I'm already planning a several day vacation from this place. :D

Same here.

I'm thinking there is another place to hang out till the first wave passes.

http://www.3mfuture.com/images/tsunami_wave_coming_now_too_late.jpg

olevetonahill
1/2/2009, 01:38 AM
No one pays any tention to you! :P

Iam4OUru
1/2/2009, 01:40 AM
Hey, the last time OU played a team from Florida for a BCS title, we all went through the same stuff. I had a college professor who was a FSU alumni and spent several lessons telling us about how FSU was superior and OU had no chance. Guess what? I got the last laugh. I feel confident when we play teams from Florida, not named Miami, for the national title.

Whoa Nellie.... I never said that UF was superior to OU or that the Sooners would lose the game. Quite the contrary. There is, however, that possibility.

I feel confident when we play any team....not named Miami. :D

olevetonahill
1/2/2009, 01:42 AM
I vote it a 8 on the retarded thread scale. I for one can't understand someone starting a "hand wringing" thread and worrying about shart that hasn't even happened yet. Heck, if I had that attitude all the time I wouldn't even get out of bed in the morning. Wimpy thread. :D

Thats BRItarded
Dont Be a nOOb:D

Iam4OUru
1/2/2009, 01:44 AM
Go back and read yer 1 st post with out editing :D
But Relax Bro I didnt Neg ya, and the Year is still Young ;)

?

StoopTroup
1/2/2009, 01:45 AM
I feel confident when we play any team....not named Miami. :D

WTH are you talking about?

I'm sorry but I really don't see that...didn't you start this thread?

Isn't there a chance, even with all OUr tradition, that we'll become the laughin' stock of college football? We're already labeled as a program that suddenly cannot win the big games...thus, "ChOklahoma". We will become the only team to play in 4 BCS Title games but, if we lose, we'll also become the only team to lose 3 of 'em. I'm afraid that will be what is remembered. It seems that we're playing for much more than just a national title.

Iam4OUru
1/2/2009, 01:53 AM
WTH are you talking about?

I'm sorry but I really don't see that...didn't you start this thread?

I was referring to OU losing 3 games in 3 years in the mid-80's....all to Miami. That's all. :D

olevetonahill
1/2/2009, 01:59 AM
I was referring to OU losing 3 games in 3 years in the mid-80's....all to Miami. That's all. :D

Dude quit it
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3831514/2/istockphoto_3831514_ditch_digger.jpg

Iam4OUru
1/2/2009, 02:05 AM
Dude quit it
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3831514/2/istockphoto_3831514_ditch_digger.jpg

ENUF

olevetonahill
1/2/2009, 02:14 AM
ENUF

Aint that what I said ? :D

tommieharris91
1/2/2009, 02:16 AM
I want the past 10 minutes I spent reading this thread back.

BoulderSooner79
1/2/2009, 02:34 AM
If this was a gator forum, they would have plowed through this thread much faster.

olevetonahill
1/2/2009, 02:48 AM
I want the past 10 minutes I spent reading this thread back.

No Mulligans Here :D

Crucifax Autumn
1/2/2009, 04:22 AM
Not even "skinny Mulligans"?

olevetonahill
1/2/2009, 06:49 AM
Not even "skinny Mulligans"?

No
:P

SimpleBrent
1/2/2009, 07:45 AM

Losing isn't bad. Getting flipped over and jackhammered while the offender sings sexual healing to you is. Let's hope the OU offense can make up for the pounding the D is going to absorb. If they don't I say tOSU and OU plays a pre-season game to see who gets left out until Vulnerables finds the door.

olevetonahill
1/2/2009, 07:51 AM
Losing isn't bad. Getting flipped over and jackhammered while the offender sings sexual healing to you is. Let's hope the OU offense can make up for the pounding the D is going to absorb. If they don't I say tOSU and OU plays a pre-season game to see who gets left out until Vulnerables finds the door.

How In hell have you Found yer way Back from Bolivia ?

Flying Scotsman
1/2/2009, 10:21 AM
In the short-term, our program may be judged on the outcome of this game.

The real question is, "How many other programs would love to be in our place?" 106, 107?

StoopTroup
1/2/2009, 10:36 AM
In the short-term, our program may be judged on the outcome of this game.

The real question is, "How many other programs would love to be in our place?" 106, 107?

Yep. The one thing I know that doesn't happen around here is when we get pushed out like Auburn (A few years back), texas and suc did this year...we don't build on AP National Champs or People's Championships...we simply and humbly go back Home to Oklahoma and prepare to kick everybody's a$$ next year. Our Coach isn't out there making excuses...we aren't hiring pilots to fly banners around...we aren't worried about what they think. We just line up in front of them the next Season and knock the grin and the mouthpiece off of their face.

It's called PRIDE.

BOOMER!

ST

BoulderSooner79
1/2/2009, 10:59 AM

Losing is losing whether it is by 1 or by 50. Just ask mighty USC who possesses just 1 crystal ball. It doesn't matter that they lost the 2nd one on 4th down with a few seconds left on the clock - UT still was declared the winner.

It may hurt the fans psyche more to get drilled, but there doesn't seem to be any carry over. If OU was to be punished for past seasons it would have happened this year. We have lost our last 2 bowl games and there were 5 other BCS teams with 1 loss that didn't get in - 2 of them in our division.

CrimsonJim
1/2/2009, 12:16 PM
BOOMER!

SOONER!

Ok crew. I realize it took us a few pages to regain our composure after the britardedness of the initial post, but you've left an unanswered BOOMER!!! from the first page....from YESTERDAY! :( Cummon people, it's getting close to game day, so let's concentrate! :D