jage
1/1/2009, 08:09 PM
haha, that was awesome!

4everasooner
1/1/2009, 08:15 PM
cool

Explodo
1/1/2009, 08:42 PM
Beleive it or not...The Bleeding Hearts here in the cities are saying the Commercial is to violent...Friggin Morans. Not only that, but they are whimpering about the commercial Vikings wouldn't tear apart dolls. It's in poor taste and childish.

WHat's in the water up here...

swardboy
1/1/2009, 08:54 PM
Any state that would send Al Franken to the Senate....oh wait, this isn't the south oval. Sorry.

PhiDeltBeers
1/1/2009, 08:54 PM
I think it's the cold weather.

ratedrsuperstar
1/1/2009, 08:59 PM
kind of lame to me, but then again I don't have a man-crush on our ex-OU players.

If I was the owner or coach, I'd want him rehabbing his ankle instead of shooting commercials.

Pigface1
1/1/2009, 09:54 PM
kind of lame to me, but then again I don't have a man-crush on our ex-OU players.

If I was the owner or coach, I'd want him rehabbing his ankle instead of shooting commercials.

:rolleyes:

True. AD has always been known to not work hard and is a slacker in every sense of the word.

StoopTroup
1/1/2009, 10:00 PM
LMAO!

GO AD!

sooneron
1/1/2009, 10:15 PM
Gawd, I loathe the iggles.

rainiersooner
1/2/2009, 12:21 AM

That's why he was sitting down the whole time, duh!

Who pissed in your cereal anyway??

sooner518
1/2/2009, 01:16 AM

wtf?!?!?! yes because I am SURE that AD had to choose between rehabbing his ankle/prepping for the game and shooting that commercial. I'm sure the rest of the team was out on the practice field busting their butts while he was taping this commercial. To tape that, it probably took AD what, 5 minutes?

dumbest comment I've seen today.

yermom
1/2/2009, 01:45 AM
apparently they are having to really pimp that game. tickets aren't exactly flying out of the ticket office

i hope they kill the freakin' Eagles

auto
1/2/2009, 06:52 AM

Are you a dumbass or did you just stay in a Holiday Inn last night?:rolleyes:

TUSooner
1/2/2009, 11:26 AM

That is stupid to an astonishing degree.