PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Bo!

Piware
1/1/2009, 05:04 PM
Another win for the Big XII.

MarylandGator
1/1/2009, 05:07 PM
what's this? conference pride? i thought this was forbidden?

OPSEC
1/1/2009, 05:07 PM
NORTH GOES 3-0!

StoopTroup
1/1/2009, 05:10 PM
WTG HUSKERS!

soonermeteor
1/1/2009, 05:11 PM
If you had in TCU, Oklahoma victims are 4-1.

Piware
1/1/2009, 05:11 PM

Gimme a break - just trying to emulate the big kids in CFB. Besides, it was nice to see Joe Ganz when he wasn't experiencing shock and awe.

MamaMia
1/1/2009, 05:12 PM
So thus far, the only team stinking up the Big XII is oSu.

Curly Bill
1/1/2009, 05:16 PM

It probably should be.

Curly Bill
1/1/2009, 05:18 PM
WTG HUSKERS!

Exactly, and not because of any conference pride on my part, but because I happen to dislike Clemson more then Nebish.

swardboy
1/1/2009, 05:18 PM
So thus far, the only team stinking up the Big XII is oSu.

True, but Zach Robinson earned a mountain of repect from me if it's true he had a shoulder separation the whole second half....and we all could see Dez gutting it up . Just not enough depth....and lack of a running game.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
1/1/2009, 05:20 PM
its been interesting to see the individuals that dominated in the big 12 physically dominate in their bowl games.

maclin, dez bryant, suh, reesing

Piware
1/1/2009, 05:33 PM
True, but Zach Robinson earned a mountain of repect from me if it's true he had a shoulder separation the whole second half....and we all could see Dez gutting it up . Just not enough depth....and lack of a running game.

I'm not so sure about whether it was that or just a stupid coach & training staff. He had little birdies circling his head he was so out of it. Can't see Bob Stoops playing an injured kid, especially a head injury.

I know Rocky Calmus played with lots of things broken but can't understand why a coach would condone that kind of risk, including Bryant. Oh look, he's knicked up - let's see if he gets hurt REAL bad.

Bruiser53
1/1/2009, 05:54 PM
The Big 12 needs Nebraska to be a national player again to bring back better divisional balance and make the Big 12 Championship relevant again. Plus, Nebraska has one of the better, if not the best, traveling fans bases in the Big 12, which helps sell Big 12 championship and bowl tickets and makes the conference look good. Next year's game in Lincoln might be a good one. It's also nice to see a former Sooner coach do well as a HC.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
1/1/2009, 05:55 PM
I'm not so sure about whether it was that or just a stupid coach & training staff. He had little birdies circling his head he was so out of it. Can't see Bob Stoops playing an injured kid, especially a head injury.

stoops once played a guy that had suffered a decapitation claiming it was only a sprained neck...

SoonerTank
1/1/2009, 06:03 PM
stoops once played a guy that had suffered a decapitation claiming it was only a sprained neck...

LMAO It does sound like Stoops!!!:D

Josh Eisenteith
1/1/2009, 06:48 PM
LMAO It does sound like Stoops!!!:D

That's funny stuff!

AlbqSooner
1/1/2009, 06:53 PM

C'mon man. You can't decapitate without SOME sprain.;)

landrun
1/1/2009, 07:01 PM
\

I can. I remember seeing Nate Hybl stumbling around on the field and still playing in the game. I think it was against KState one year. He was murderized and stayed in playing. :)

Piware
1/1/2009, 07:59 PM
Nah, that was just what Nate did normally. Then he would drop a 40 yard bomb on you.

IBleedCrimson
1/1/2009, 08:05 PM
Nah, that was just what Nate did normally. Then he would drop a 40 yard bomb on you.

werd 2 to momma. He was tuff as heiiilll

Dio
1/1/2009, 10:03 PM
Was I the only one who caught the CBS host at halftime say (paraphrasing) "If Florida loses, everybody who has them #1 needs to get a conscience and vote for texas"? And Spencer Tillman just sits there and doesn't say a damn word.

jwlynn64
1/1/2009, 10:13 PM
\

I can. I remember seeing Nate Hybl stumbling around on the field and still playing in the game. I think it was against KState one year. He was murderized and stayed in playing. :)

Don't know about a concussion or not but KSU blitz every play and they only thing OU had going was the bomb every couple of plays or so.

I think it hurt his confidence and he ended up losing his starting job to White later that year until he blew out his knee and Nate had to step back in. It wasn't until the following year after another White injury allowed him to step back in and finally play well.

cjones28
1/1/2009, 10:17 PM
Interesting fact: The Nebraska D held Clemson and their vaunted "Thunder and Lightning" rushing attack to 2 yards. Suh is a freaking monster and was in the backfield the entire game. Led Big XII linemen this year in tackles... he'll probably stay and has a good shot at legitimate All-American next year.

FirstandGoal
1/2/2009, 04:06 AM
But.... but.... but.....

Wait a minute!!

The Big XII can't play defense, right?

/sec kool-aid

boomermagic
1/2/2009, 09:32 AM

I agree but don't forget they are aggies and they DO suck..

boomermagic
1/2/2009, 09:34 AM
Was I the only one who caught the CBS host at halftime say (paraphrasing) "If Florida loses, everybody who has them #1 needs to get a conscience and vote for texas"? And Spencer Tillman just sits there and doesn't say a damn word.

Screw texas !! They have to play by the rules.. EFF them....