PDA

View Full Version : GameDay @ NC Game?

soonersam
1/1/2009, 04:24 PM
I fly into Ft Ladurdale @ 11am on GameDay, I'll be grabbing a car and heading toward the game. What are some of the soonerfans.com'ers plans for tailgating?

Meastro & Boones,
Grab a flight and re-live the Molbile Tailgate!!!!

StoopTroup
1/1/2009, 04:27 PM
Looks like I might make it after all.

A buddy of mine had mercy on me. :D

His plans fell through and he's got a ticket for me. I'll know more by next week.

SteelCitySooner
1/1/2009, 04:29 PM
Any body going to that Boomer Bash on game day? I was thinking about getting tickets to it.

soonersam
1/1/2009, 04:35 PM
Any body going to that Boomer Bash on game day? I was thinking about getting tickets to it.

I've been to the bash the last 2 fiesta bowls and we were disappointed. A couple free door crap items (bag o chips) and the band shows up for Boomer Sooner and thats it......

SteelCitySooner
1/1/2009, 04:39 PM
I've been to the bash the last 2 fiesta bowls and we were disappointed. A couple free door crap items (bag o chips) and the band shows up for Boomer Sooner and thats it......

For $50 each that don't weem worth it.

OUinFLA
1/1/2009, 05:26 PM

Fritos I'd guess?

Down here your gonna get an orange to go with those chips.

soonersam
1/1/2009, 06:47 PM
Fritos I'd guess?

Down here your gonna get an orange to go with those chips.

Where's the best place to get roses to throw after we're up big for next year?

Sooner_Rog
1/1/2009, 08:37 PM
I am going down there, meeting my friend at the airport on gameday, tailgating a bit and we are looking for some decent tickets before the game. I think we will be able to pick up a pair for about half of what they are going for at the moment.

Soonerus
1/1/2009, 08:47 PM

I'll be at Boomer Bash with my clan...