PDA

View Full Version : Token opponent fans....

OUinFLA
12/31/2008, 11:25 PM
Well, we've got our one (or more) token opponent fan that has become a regular here at SF.com from several teams.

ut, osu, baylor, atm, tt, NowledgeU (several cool dudes) , lsu, bama, ....
Im sure Im forgetting some of them ???

So, along with Lid, NYPoke, SicEm, LSUdeek, Selma, etc, are we gonna pick up a regular from Florida?

I don't mean the ones who appear just for the weeks preceeding their game, but those who actually stick around and........,<gasp> even venture into South Oval.

I gotta admit, I enjoy the regulars from other schools who stick around and cease with the smack talk and actually contribute towards meaningful discussions..........(oops, that might exclude the SO).... I think Nebish posters have the largest number of regulars on here.

Anyway, become part of the community. Heck, we even let a NU regular become a Mod.

I'm thinking there are some Gators who might be welcome on a long term basis.

And then..... there are some others......

LSUdeek
12/31/2008, 11:30 PM
What's KnowledgeU? :D

Panamag8or
12/31/2008, 11:35 PM
Maybe...

If we lose, I might just go back to lurking the fark forum.

olevetonahill
1/1/2009, 12:56 AM
Maybe...

If we lose, I might just go back to lurking the fark forum.

Wada Ya Mean IF ?

Crucifax Autumn
1/1/2009, 01:16 AM
I'm just wondering where the token Rice fan is...

Panamag8or
1/1/2009, 01:22 AM
Wada Ya Mean IF ?

Yeah, what was I thinking? We're not gonna lose.:cool:

AllAboutThe'O'
1/1/2009, 01:25 AM

We actually have one on here; goes by the name of GoOwls.

Crucifax Autumn
1/1/2009, 01:44 AM
Wow, Never saw that one...He spend all his time on the tiddlywink forum or something?

AllAboutThe'O'
1/1/2009, 01:49 AM
Wow, Never saw that one...He spend all his time on the tiddlywink forum or something?

According to the records, he made four posts in the month of December, with the last one coming on Dec. 19th.

texas bandman
1/1/2009, 01:52 AM

I'm not a Rice fan, but I was a fan of the MOB (Marching Owl Band). When I was in the Pride, we played them in Houston. They did a parody of the musical "Oklahoma" and at the end Curly and Laurie get into the Schooner and what happened afterwards was best stated in "Seinfeld"..."If the Schooner's a rockin', don't go a knockin'." :D

Crucifax Autumn
1/1/2009, 01:54 AM
I'm not a Rice fan, but I was a fan of the MOB (Marching Owl Band). When I was in the Pride, we played them in Houston. They did a parody of the musical "Oklahoma" and at the end Curly and Laurie get into the Schooner and what happened afterwards was best stated in "Seinfeld"..."If the Schooner's a rockin', don't go a knockin'."

One of my ex brothers in law was in the MOB in the late 80s...

I always gave 'em credit for being fun.

AllAboutThe'O'
1/1/2009, 01:58 AM
One of my ex brothers in law was in the MOB in the late 80s...

I always gave 'em credit for being fun.

The MOB is more or less a lighthearted, easygoing younger brother of the Stanford band.