PDA

View Full Version : LSU/GT

Panamag8or
12/31/2008, 10:16 PM
Wow. I thought LSU would win, but I never expected this.:eek:

sooner2b09
12/31/2008, 10:19 PM
this means you guys are going to kill us now right?

Panamag8or
12/31/2008, 10:25 PM
this means you guys are going to kill us now right?

No, it means the ACC sux.

sooner2b09
12/31/2008, 10:30 PM
No, it means the ACC sux.

touche

OUinFLA
12/31/2008, 10:35 PM
after watching this game I have an overwhelming urge to go to McDonalds for a quarter pounder.

I am not a good subject for Madison Avenue types.

Jacie
12/31/2008, 10:40 PM
Kinda looks like Tech was a little o-v-e-r-r-a-t-e-d . . .

Panamag8or
12/31/2008, 10:42 PM
touche

We've known that all year. This just proves it. The 8th place SEC team beat the 2nd place ACC team earlier today.

sooner2b09
12/31/2008, 10:47 PM
We've known that all year. This just proves it. The 8th place SEC team beat the 2nd place ACC team earlier today.

What a game that was too :rolleyes:

only second behind the barn burner 3-0 Oregon State win.

OUinFLA
12/31/2008, 10:47 PM
seems like Les' luck has re-emerged from the depths of this year.
lsu has had every conceivable break in this game.
that funble in the endzone and an rb picking it up and running for 8 yds is just the icing on the cake.

G8trGr8t
12/31/2008, 10:55 PM
Didn't have much respect for Captain Smiley before the game but after watching all those long bombs and the fake punt when they wer eup by 35m I really don't like the guy now.

Absolutely no class.

Can't understand how the corndogs can recruit so good. Must be those hotblooded Cajun women.

tulsaoilerfan
12/31/2008, 11:01 PM
Georgia Tech beat Georgia then gets stomped by LSU in a bowl game; wft?

LSUdeek
12/31/2008, 11:03 PM
Didn't have much respect for Captain Smiley before the game but after watching all those long bombs and the fake punt when they wer eup by 35m I really don't like the guy now.
Absolutely no class.

I don't think I need to paste the Citadel boxscore to prove that you are a freaking hypocrite.

Can't understand how the corndogs can recruit so good. Must be those hotblooded Cajun women.

Neither can Urban Meyer, that's why he reports the grades of every recruit he loses out to LSU on. :rolleyes:

tulsaoilerfan
12/31/2008, 11:05 PM
Sweet, Gators and Tigers arguing on our board :)

OUinFLA
12/31/2008, 11:07 PM
hey, deek, congrats.

I like your new avatar

LSUdeek
12/31/2008, 11:10 PM
Sweet, Gators and Tigers arguing on our board :)

I'm a Sooner until 1/9/09. :D

tulsaoilerfan
12/31/2008, 11:12 PM
I'm a Sooner until 1/9/09. :D

Nice to know that you aren't drinking the SEC kool aid Deek. :D

LSUdeek
12/31/2008, 11:14 PM
Nice to know that you aren't drinking the SEC kool aid Deek. :D

I can't root for an Urban Meyer coached team. Not after what has transpired with Eugene, Toliver, and Peterson.

tulsaoilerfan
12/31/2008, 11:19 PM
I can't root for an Urban Meyer coached team. Not after what has transpired with Eugene, Toliver, and Peterson.

Feel free to elaborate as i have no clue wtf you are talking about. :D

Jacie
12/31/2008, 11:34 PM
Georgia Tech beat Georgia then gets stomped by LSU in a bowl game; wft?

WFT?

G8trGr8t
12/31/2008, 11:56 PM
I don't think I need to paste the Citadel boxscore to prove that you are a freaking hypocrite.

Neither can Urban Meyer, that's why he reports the grades of every recruit he loses out to LSU on. :rolleyes:

You mean the game where our second stringers were in by the middle of the second quarter and the walk ons were in by the beginning of the fourth?

Fake punts and bombs from the first string guys in the last 5 - 8 minutes up by 35. Maybe against a hated rival or if you are fighting to get in the final game like OU vs UT this year but under those circumstances, no way.

If you did that against UF or Bama, i could see it. GT, what's the point? You don't even recruit against them

swardboy
1/1/2009, 12:25 AM
If you did that against UF or Bama, i could see it. GT, what's the point? You don't even recruit against them

C'mon man, the best of life is to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women....why do you think we're always hanging half a hundred + 10 on everybody?

Crucifax Autumn
1/1/2009, 12:58 AM
I actually lost a bunch of Bowl Pick E'm points due to these asstards finally deciding to play friggin' football this year.

AllAboutThe'O'
1/1/2009, 01:46 AM
after watching this game I have an overwhelming urge to go to McDonalds for a quarter pounder.

I am not a good subject for Madison Avenue types.

I did the smart thing and had some Chick-Fil-A this afternoon. Love those chicken sandwiches and the waffle fries.

GG84
1/1/2009, 03:01 AM

The best part about this is... Janoris Jenkins is a zillion times better than Patrick Whateverson lolololol.

ETGator1
1/1/2009, 11:58 AM
Feel free to elaborate as i have no clue wtf you are talking about. :D

deek doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to recruiting. He's not even a typical LSU fan as the majority by far will be rooting for all of the SEC including UF to win our bowl games. It's an SEC thing that Big 12 fans can't understand so I have to question if deek is a Big 12er in drag.

meoveryouxinfinity
1/1/2009, 12:00 PM
Georgia is going to get beat by Mich St....

cheezyq
1/1/2009, 01:36 PM
deek doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to recruiting. He's not even a typical LSU fan as the majority by far will be rooting for all of the SEC including UF to win our bowl games. It's an SEC thing that Big 12 fans can't understand so I have to question if deek is a Big 12er in drag.

You don't know deek. That guy has been on here touting the SEC all the time...just hates the **** out of Florida.

LSUdeek
1/1/2009, 03:38 PM
The best part about this is... Janoris Jenkins is a zillion times better than Patrick Whateverson lolololol.

I don't think so, but you can't deny that your chump coach actually did report PP's grades after not being able to secure his commitment.

LSUdeek
1/1/2009, 03:41 PM
deek doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to recruiting.

Right, so Urban Meyer didn't tell Terrance Toliver that LSU doesn't graduate its players and wouldn't support him academically.... and Urban Meyer didn't report Patrick Peterson's academic situation to the NCAA to get investigated?

:rolleyes:

He's not even a typical LSU fan as the majority by far will be rooting for all of the SEC including UF to win our bowl games.

You're right about that. Phuck Phlorida.

It's an SEC thing that Big 12 fans can't understand so I have to question if deek is a Big 12er in drag.

I live in Baton Rouge.

ETGator1
1/1/2009, 05:00 PM
deek, I guess you think its ok if LSU cheats? I don't know what Meyer actually said and you don't either. All you have are punk kids running their mouth to make them look good in their program. You should know if you followed recruiting at all that the coaches are prohibited from discussing recruits under NCAA regulations.

Congratulations on beating Ga Tech. I enjoyed watching LSU play closer to the usual standard for the first time this season. It's about damn time.

I can't wait to beat the crap out of the tiggers in Red Stick next season. We still owe you for the 24-20 loss in 07. Go back and look at the last 4th down play from a bottom of the screen view. You'll see Ryan Stamper come unblocked off the corner bringing Hester's knee down at the 6 1/2. The ball should have been spotted at the 6. Hester used his downed knee to spring forward to the 5. UF would have taken possession at the 6 and run out the last 2 minutes. The Riverboat Gambler went to the well once too often and the SEC officials made it right by giving the tiggers a home cooking call.

Wait until you see the Gators of 09. Loaded in every way is an understatement.

SoonerInFla
1/1/2009, 06:19 PM

That's a load of SEC Crap. Earlier today when the cocks were getting beat and the dawgs were in a fight against MSU, there were multiple threads on the UF boards bashing USC and UGA. The difference between Big 12 fans and SEC fans is this. When the SEC teams win, We are the SEC! WOOOOO!!! The Holy SEC Football Grail is worshipped by all that drink the Kool Aid.When they lose, they suck. Over here we openly root against texass, and laugh at Okie Lite. Sure, it makes the conference look good if they win, but the group suckfest is minimal. There is no out of body spiritual awakening.

adoniijahsooner
1/1/2009, 06:42 PM
"Over here we openly root against texass"

Texas can eat a bag of roasted mixed nuts in their bowl game.

sooneron
1/1/2009, 07:42 PM
It's an SEC thing that Big 12 fans can't understand ...

Sounds sorta A&M aggy-ish

and most B12 fans root for the other teams, for the most part. The most part doesn't really cover highly disliked rivals. I doubt bama pulls for the barners much.

LSUdeek
1/2/2009, 02:54 PM
deek, I guess you think its ok if LSU cheats? I don't know what Meyer actually said and you don't either. All you have are punk kids running their mouth to make them look good in their program. You should know if you followed recruiting at all that the coaches are prohibited from discussing recruits under NCAA regulations.

They are prohibited from discussing them in public, but you can report anything to the NCAA :rolleyes:

I can't wait to beat the crap out of the tiggers in Red Stick next season. We still owe you for the 24-20 loss in 07. Go back and look at the last 4th down play from a bottom of the screen view. You'll see Ryan Stamper come unblocked off the corner bringing Hester's knee down at the 6 1/2. The ball should have been spotted at the 6. Hester used his downed knee to spring forward to the 5. UF would have taken possession at the 6 and run out the last 2 minutes. The Riverboat Gambler went to the well once too often and the SEC officials made it right by giving the tiggers a home cooking call.

Wait until you see the Gators of 09. Loaded in every way is an understatement.

:D Urban does need one last hurrah before going to ND.

LSU will come to play for that one like no other. You might win, but it won't be 51-21 either. See this year's Alabama game.

Anyway, your post proves my point. UF= most arrogant team, coach, and fanbase in the NCAA. I hope Gainesville sinks into the Atlantic sooner rather than later.

ETGator1
1/2/2009, 09:02 PM
They are prohibited from discussing them in public, but you can report anything to the NCAA :rolleyes:

:D Urban does need one last hurrah before going to ND.

LSU will come to play for that one like no other. You might win, but it won't be 51-21 either. See this year's Alabama game.

Anyway, your post proves my point. UF= most arrogant team, coach, and fanbase in the NCAA. I hope Gainesville sinks into the Atlantic sooner rather than later.

Most arrogant?:

1. ND
2. USC
3. tOSU
4. Bama
5. Miami
6. Michigan
7. Should always show respect when a visitor. (wink)

UF isn't even in the top 7.

Your lack of comment on the last 4th down play tells me you already knew UF made and wasn't given credit for the stop. Actually, Meyer learned something from that situation. You will never again see him not use his coaching challenge in a situation like that.