PDA

View Full Version : President Obama speaks to the Sooners...

ouwasp
12/31/2008, 08:56 PM
I know, I know...there's a little matter of winning the game next week first.

But when the BCS Champion Sooners visit the White House it should be entertaining. Whoever writes Obama's stuff is first-rate, and the man can deliver it so eloquently.

So what quips might President Obama make? I mean, Oklahoma was the reddest of the red states, they'll have some fun with that. Or maybe what sorta tax-hit Bob's bonus is gonna take...naw, he'll probably leave that one alone ;) ....

btw, I didn't vote for BHO, but I sure wish him well. :)

stoopified
12/31/2008, 09:38 PM
Just as long as Obama doesn't talk to the Sooners BEFORE the game.I don't wnt them to become waffling pacifists with no clue about how to attack the opponent.

stoopified
12/31/2008, 09:39 PM
Sorry forgot the PC :)

boomermagic
12/31/2008, 10:06 PM
Just as long as Obama doesn't talk to the Sooners BEFORE the game.I don't wnt them to become waffling pacifists with no clue about how to attack the opponent.

Come on man no need for that..:(

BoulderSooner79
12/31/2008, 10:50 PM

If we whip FU like Obama whipped Clinton then McCain, I don't care if we become waffling and/or pacifist to do it.

sooner2b09
12/31/2008, 10:51 PM
He will split the national championship because Florida was not as privilaged as us to win the game so he wants to make it fair.

Frozen Sooner
12/31/2008, 10:57 PM
This thread's going to cause nothing but problems.