Mazeppa
12/31/2008, 01:25 PM
Does he wear eyeliner and mascara?

picasso
12/31/2008, 01:27 PM
no, he's just prettier than you are.

NYC Poke
12/31/2008, 01:35 PM
He played the second half with a separated shoulder (and yes, he threw like it). He might be pretty, but he's also pretty tough.

Mazeppa
12/31/2008, 01:38 PM
he's a purdy boy?

MichiganSooner
12/31/2008, 01:41 PM
I was not aware of the injury until reading the paper this morning. Did he separate it when he got hit extremely hard and popped back up quickly? He definitely looked woosy then. Poke fans have criticized Coach Stoops for playing starting qb's too long and always referred back to the Tech game a couple years ago when Sam was injured. Are Poke fans wishing Gundy had given playing time to a second string QB when the Cowboys had leads this past season? I was pulling for the Cowboys last night; it looked good for a while.

Dio
12/31/2008, 01:42 PM
Anybody who bounces up that quick after getting folded in half the wrong way can wear as much eyeliner as he wants. NTTAWWT

IronSoonerMan
12/31/2008, 01:42 PM
He played the second half with a separated shoulder (and yes, he threw like it). He might be pretty, but he's also pretty tough.

This. After that helmet 2 helmet hit He showed His toughness!

NYC Poke
12/31/2008, 01:53 PM
I'm pretty sure there is a raging debate going on over at OP on whether Gundy should have put one of the backups in (Weeden or Cate). I can't really tolerate being there while it's still in meltdown mode.

I'm pretty sure it was on that folding hit. Yes, he popped up, but then I noticed him wobbling a bit. I said to the person next to me, "he's hurt." It seemed like he didn't complete a pass after that.

achiro
12/31/2008, 01:53 PM
I like ZR. He's a good guy and a very good QB. Any team would be lucky to have him.

Jacie
12/31/2008, 02:21 PM
Too bad for him that he is seen as only the fourth or fifth best in his conference . . .

stoops the eternal pimp
12/31/2008, 02:24 PM
You know after watching him last night, I may have overrated him a bit...Not in toughness because that was impressive...but I have never noticed him not taking his eyes off of his primary receiver until last night..I don't think he looked one guy off....I just think thats something that should have already been corrected...

When I say overrated, thats not a knock on him either, because I had him as the 3rd best QB in the conference but maybe 4th or 5th in reality

MichiganSooner
12/31/2008, 02:29 PM
I like Zach, too. Rarely mentioned by the media this year when they would brag on Big 12 quarterbacks.

OUinFLA
12/31/2008, 02:33 PM
You know after watching him last night, I may have overrated him a bit...Not in toughness because that was impressive...but I have never noticed him not taking his eyes off of his primary receiver until last night..I don't think he looked one guy off....I just think thats something that should have already been corrected...

When I say overrated, thats not a knock on him either, because I had him as the 3rd best QB in the conference but maybe 4th or 5th in reality

He didnt have anywhere else to look.
everyone else drops the ball

Zac to Dez is the passing offense.

tommieharris91
12/31/2008, 02:39 PM
I'm pretty sure there is a raging debate going on over at OP on whether Gundy should have put one of the backups in (Weeden or Cate). I can't really tolerate being there while it's still in meltdown mode.

I'm pretty sure it was on that folding hit. Yes, he popped up, but then I noticed him wobbling a bit. I said to the person next to me, "he's hurt." It seemed like he didn't complete a pass after that.

/goes to OP.com

OSU definitely has more tradition that Arizona in Football. It will never happen but I would love to see Mike Stoops as Head Coach with Mike Gundy running the Offense. A combination like that would help get us over the hump.

ROFL.

1890MilesToNorman
12/31/2008, 02:44 PM
I like ZR. He's a good guy and a very good QB. Any team would be lucky to have him.

Yep, he showed a lot of guts and toughness last night. That boy was knocked silly in the second half and kept shaking it off, I do think those hits lowered his accuracy though. The ducks really quacked on D and got to ZR several times.

OUMallen
12/31/2008, 02:45 PM
Zac is a tough dude. And his eyes look like frowning shar-pei puppies.

stoops the eternal pimp
12/31/2008, 02:45 PM
He didnt have anywhere else to look.
everyone else drops the ball

Zac to Dez is the passing offense.

Even if thats the case, you still have to look off the guy to give the appearance that maybe you will throw to someone else...I think the Davis kid is capable of making catches but the dude wasn't hardly looked at...he made several catches against ou in the first half, but then they just went away from him...and to not give possibly the best TE in the draft a touchdown all year long...has to be disturbing for osu fans

OUMallen
12/31/2008, 02:47 PM
I think I heard them on the Animal this morning say that Pettigrew didn't catch a single TD pass all year. Isn't he supposed to be NFL-worthy TE??

tommieharris91
12/31/2008, 02:53 PM
I think I heard them on the Animal this morning say that Pettigrew didn't catch a single TD pass all year. Isn't he supposed to be NFL-worthy TE??

He's a supposed late 1st-rounder. Every time I looked at him he either missed a block or dropped a pass.

OUMallen
12/31/2008, 02:57 PM
Just goes to show: a) maybe he's not quite THAT good, and b) Z-Rob doesn't utilize him like he should?

stoops the eternal pimp
12/31/2008, 03:01 PM
I think its more B than A...42 catches after missing 4 games is not bad...but he just isn't utilized like he should..

He should have Gresham like numbers, especially in the red zone

Jdog
12/31/2008, 04:54 PM
Does he wear eyeliner and mascara?

Popazoda -didn't you wear a little eyeliner back in the day?