PDA

View Full Version : USC Football Players

CK Sooner
12/30/2008, 01:38 PM
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=16ea5555-fec5-4188-8450-7737d18d5ad2

Some smart guys....

The part where the linebacker gets hit in the head by a random football is PRICELESS.

(1:42)

:D

*credit to Boomer P

badger
12/30/2008, 01:51 PM
I don't like when people do this. It was like some reporter back in 1999/2000 asking George W. Bush what the capitol of some random countries were just to show his alleged stupidity.

Nobody gives an eff about Joe Biden, he just won the lottery ticket of a lifetime: Being able to be on the same presidential ticket with the most popular presidential candidate in recent history across the board.

When you say "euthanasia" the way the camera guy did (as if it were three words and not one), of course they're going to brush it off.

What was the final one? Did the bailout give everyone a raw deal? Whatever.

Again, I'm not a fan of this type of "gotcha" interviewing. It's funny because it's USC, but come on, TMZ. Isn't there some American Idol judge you can catch in a drunken rage or something?

jumperstop
12/30/2008, 02:00 PM
One of thier players acctually says "Political sh*t, I don't know any political stuff. I'm a meathead." Come on, thats funny. Especially when it's USC.

BoulderSooner79
12/30/2008, 02:04 PM
What's all this fuss about "youth in asia" ? Don't we have enough on our hands dealing with our own kids right here in the US of A ?

"Euthanasia" you say ?

Nevermind.

boomermagic
12/30/2008, 02:06 PM
I don't like when people do this. It was like some reporter back in 1999/2000 asking George W. Bush what the capitol of some random countries were just to show his alleged stupidity.

Nobody gives an eff about Joe Biden, he just won the lottery ticket of a lifetime: Being able to be on the same presidential ticket with the most popular presidential candidate in recent history across the board.

When you say "euthanasia" the way the camera guy did (as if it were three words and not one), of course they're going to brush it off.

What was the final one? Did the bailout give everyone a raw deal? Whatever.

Again, I'm not a fan of this type of "gotcha" interviewing. It's funny because it's USC, but come on, TMZ. Isn't there some American Idol judge you can catch in a drunken rage or something?

I Like Joe Biden and I have some news for you with bush it's not alleged..:D BTW, I thought the video was very funny..

badger
12/30/2008, 02:17 PM
I Like Joe Biden and I have some news for you with bush it's not alleged..:D BTW, I thought the video was very funny..

In my most politically neutral way...
1- Bush was faking his stupidity to be granted leniency in the court of public opinion. It worked.

2- Joe Biden could have been a number of other people and it wouldn't have made any difference... unless it was Hillary Clinton. There's a reason everyone tagged along with Obama and Palin and not Biden.

3- I still think it was only funny because it was USC, but we all know that the same effect would happen if they interviewed any football team, including Harvard's.

fadada1
12/30/2008, 02:21 PM
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2430/tmbfamilyguyherbert1xo5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

i like youth in asia.

fadada1
12/30/2008, 02:22 PM
1- Bush was faking his stupidity to be granted leniency in the court of public opinion. It worked.

2- Joe Biden could have been a number of other people and it wouldn't have made any difference... unless it was Hillary Clinton. There's a reason everyone tagged along with Obama and Palin and not Biden.

3- I still think it was only funny because it was USC, but we all know that the same effect would happen if they interviewed any football team, including Harvard's.

no, i think he really is that stupid.

boomermagic
12/30/2008, 02:33 PM
no, i think he really is that stupid.

Agreed !

BoulderSooner79
12/30/2008, 02:46 PM

Wow, the court of public opinion transcripts I read show that Bush got the guillotine. Only the permanent fox news couch fixtures even considered a pardon :(

Badj, are you a chick? Did Ann Coulter say you could vote? Did you sneak off and vote anyway?

:D :D :D :D :D <-just kidding folks, see

I'm just glad USC is in the Rose bowl where they can't hurt anyone. (football reference)

TopDawg
12/30/2008, 02:59 PM

What fadada said.

Maybe. But a college student should know who he is.

we all know that the same effect would happen if they interviewed any football team, including Harvard's.

We do?

meoveryouxinfinity
12/30/2008, 03:09 PM
I have friends (omgz yes mostly black guys who play football) who wear Obama shirts and couldn't tell me who Joe Biden is. That's why I think its funny. I didn't support Hillary Clinton just because I'm a woman.

edit: this has absolutely nothing to do with this video :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/30/2008, 03:46 PM
Mark Sanchez seemed smart at least ;)

rainiersooner
12/30/2008, 07:04 PM
Not only is Mark Sanchez smart - he's actually up to speed with pop culture: his response to the euthenasia question was priceless: "You mean Ali G euthenasia"? The euthenasia joke is stolen directly from an Ali G episode.

josh09
12/30/2008, 07:47 PM
Hahaha at least the QBs smart, i guess you need that to be a good football team....