PDA

View Full Version : Sound Familiar?

soonerfan28
12/30/2008, 12:21 PM
It will in about 10 days. Change some of the names and you have Florida."It was a nightmare,"Florida coach Urban Meyer said. "We looked like we didn't belong."...... "Everone doubted us all year said," said linebacker Travis Lewis......"It didn't even resemble a ground game,", Meyer said. ......"We could never get the train on the tracks,"Tebow said.
Just thought the Florida fans might enjoy this.
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/sfc/00bowls/orange/story22.htm

DCGator
12/30/2008, 12:31 PM
It will in about 10 days. Change some of the names and you have Florida."It was a nightmare,"Florida coach Urban Meyer said. "We looked like we didn't belong."...... "Everone doubted us all year said," said linebacker Travis Lewis......"It didn't even resemble a ground game,", Meyer said. ......"We could never get the train on the tracks,"Tebow said.
Just thought the Florida fans might enjoy this.
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/sfc/00bowls/orange/story22.htm

Anything is possible. It does have one thing in common with this year, in that our O-Coordinator has a new HC job, but is staying on to call the game. I doubt it's going to be a defensive struggle though.

A-M
12/30/2008, 12:33 PM
Just don't expect the score to be so low. We will have a lot of points, and of course, UF will not.

cheezyq
12/30/2008, 12:39 PM
I don't have the same expectations for a Brent Venables-coached defense than I did for a Brent Venables/Mike Stoops-coached defense. It would be nice...but not likely.

cvsooner
12/30/2008, 12:42 PM
Hey, Mike is through with his bowl game. Maybe he'd be willing to come consult on the sideline. I mean, what else is there to do on Jan. 8?

Readyfor8
12/30/2008, 12:43 PM
Anything is possible. It does have one thing in common with this year, in that our O-Coordinator has a new HC job, but is staying on to call the game. I doubt it's going to be a defensive struggle though.

It doesn't matter if he stays on to coach, as a matter of fact sometimes that's worse. On one hand take Mark Richt who left, hit the ground running with Georgia, he's had a good career. On the other take Mike Stoops, our defense showed up for the LSU game but Mike took a bit to get started at Arizona, who has been patient with him. And take still another hand (I know the third hand) think Rodriguez isn't wishing he spent a bit more time last season preparing for his new job at Michigan?

JLEW1818
12/30/2008, 12:47 PM
Chase Daniel sucks

soonerfan28
12/30/2008, 01:06 PM
But I loved how both analysts said right before 1 of his 3 int's that he is no doubt gonna play in the NFL.

BoulderSooner79
12/30/2008, 01:12 PM
The analysts didn't want to be at that game either.

soonerfan28
12/30/2008, 05:44 PM
The quotes will be eerily similar come the 9th.

Skysooner
12/30/2008, 05:48 PM
I wonder if someone still has the picture of the advertisement showing the crystal ball to be on display for the FSU national champions.