PDA

View Full Version : Shaun King just informed me

oumartin
12/29/2008, 06:04 PM
that Penn State was a first down away from playing Florida for the National Championship.

MojoRisen
12/29/2008, 06:08 PM
Last I checked we were #1 in the BCS - idiots... Still no respect...

instigator
12/29/2008, 06:15 PM
That's Shaun King??? He's gained some weight since he stopped playing.

Oh and he is a TERRIBLE color man. It's almost funny to listen for brain farts when he starts speaking.

delhalew
12/29/2008, 06:18 PM
I heard that also. That would have been a great game. Another Big 10 team goes like a lamb to slaughter.

SoonerBoognish
12/29/2008, 06:23 PM
So, does that mean hindsight is in fact not 20/20? I guess the polls could be different if that happened, but I'm not so sure. The funny part is, why not just say, "Penn State was a first down away from playing for the National Championship."?

oumartin
12/29/2008, 06:23 PM
anyone else notice how small Shauns hands are compared to the rest of his body.. he has like baby hands or somethin'

SoonerBoognish
12/29/2008, 06:29 PM
anyone else notice how small Shauns hands are compared to the rest of his body.. he has like baby hands or somethin'

Woah. I'm betting playing guitar isn't among his hobbies.

SoonerLB
12/29/2008, 06:43 PM
Commentating on football games must be another hobby, 'cause he doesn't seem very accomplished at it.

King Crimson
12/29/2008, 06:53 PM
PSU will be lucky if they lose by 14 to USC in the yawner of them all, the Rose Bowl.

OK2LA
12/29/2008, 11:42 PM
The funny part is, why not just say, "Penn State was a first down away from playing for the National Championship."?

that Penn State was a first down away from playing Florida for the National Championship.

:confused:

tigepilot
12/30/2008, 12:36 AM
:confused:

Because since OU is #1 in the BCS now, it's more likely that State Penn would have been playing OU.

SCOUT
12/30/2008, 12:40 AM
PSU will be lucky if they lose by 14 to USC in the yawner of them all, the Rose Bowl.

Granddaddy is one of those words that can have a couple of meanings. Regarding the Rose Bowl, it used to be the experienced, revered elder who was the patriarch of the family. Now it is that old guy who gets lost walking to the mailbox and refers to everyone as "Captain." I think it may be time for the Rose Bowl to look into assisted living.

Not unlike Keith Jackson.

Hot Rod
12/30/2008, 12:43 AM
He forgot to mention that Texas was a tackle away as well from the big dance, but hey, what do I know?

jwlynn64
12/30/2008, 12:48 AM
He forgot to mention that Texas was a tackle away as well from the big dance, but hey, what do I know?

Because the Rose Bowl is the only BCS bowl that the ABC family gets to broadcast this year. F any bowl that is on FOX and the teams that play in them.

OK2LA
12/30/2008, 12:51 AM
Because since OU is #1 in the BCS now, it's more likely that State Penn would have been playing OU.

Ah. I misread SoonerBoognish's reply.

Fail.

Collier11
12/30/2008, 10:54 AM
Well I heard Tim Griffin who covers the Big 12 for ESPN flat out say that despite all the BCS BS, the two best teams are in the Championship game...thats something I wish all the other "experts" would be willing to say

Toronto Sooner
12/30/2008, 01:21 PM
"In July 2008, King, working as an ESPN analyst, commented that NFL players such as Daunte Culpepper, Aaron Brooks and other recently released black quarterbacks were not signed to new teams because of race."

What a complete retard Shaun King is. I'm shocked that anyone would actually hire him for tv. He is completely brainless. No, Culpepper can't get football jobs because he exposes himself on boats surrounded by plenty of women and children. Moron!!! Plus, he is a completely useless quarterback, be it partly due to injuries or not. Culpepper was able to get one final job (since King's comment), and proved what a complete retard Shaun King was, and is. Culpepper contributed to a team (this year's Detroit Lions) that is now the worst team in the long, and storied, NFL history (0 wins, 16 losses). Culpepper played in 5 games and had these hall of fame stats:

qb rating- 63.9
comp. - 52.2%
ypg - 157.2
td - 4
int - 6
sacks - 14
fumbles - 5