PDA

View Full Version : I figured out why Florida is fast

JLEW1818
12/29/2008, 02:01 PM
They are in a different time zone. They are automatically 1 hour ahead of us. So whenever it is 8 PM there, it’s only 7 PM in Oklahoma. NO WONDER THEY ARE ALWAYS AHEAD OF US DAMMIT. This logic of Florida being so fast finally makes sense.

Damn eastern time, can't fool me.

A Sooner in Texas
12/29/2008, 02:14 PM
That just means we'll be at least as fast as them in Miami. Probably faster.

Boomer38Sooner
12/29/2008, 02:14 PM
Or just running from the cops!

badger
12/29/2008, 02:15 PM
They are in a different time zone. They are automatically 1 hour ahead of us.

http://codebloo.net/stuff/picard-headesk.jpg

JLEW1818
12/29/2008, 02:19 PM
Supposedly these were found, built into Gator player cleats.

http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm474/jlew1818/rocket_black_main_600_72_b.jpg

Pieces Hit
12/29/2008, 02:20 PM
...which also means they will get tired quicker.

JLEW1818
12/29/2008, 02:22 PM
http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm474/jlew1818/tebow-superman.jpg

G8trGr8t
12/29/2008, 02:49 PM
It's because they have been running scared from all those big physical teams that were going to beat them up all year. Fear makes you run really fast.

cheezyq
12/29/2008, 02:56 PM
http://codebloo.net/stuff/picard-headesk.jpg

Is this a reference to Florida being so fast they could enter warp speed on a simple command from Captain Picard?

;)

Skysooner
12/29/2008, 02:58 PM
It is because those Gators are ornery. They have all of dem teeth and no toothbrush....

cheezyq
12/29/2008, 03:00 PM
It is because those Gators are ornery. They have all of dem teeth and no toothbrush....

No, it's cuz of der medula oblongata!

swardboy
12/29/2008, 03:10 PM
Hey, they may have some fast wimmen, but that's all teh speed I'll concede.

HiFiGator
12/29/2008, 03:20 PM
Keep running your big mouths. I can only hope that your local sports talk and newspapers are saying the exact same thing. And man, I hope your players believe all of the hogwash you all keep saying.

Once again, just two short years ago, seemingly endless numbers of Buckeye fans, as well as media personnel were saying the exact same thing. I know, I know .... you aren't Ohio State. But that doesn't change the fact that all of these same arguments are just being rehashed. We are a very good team and you are a very good team. Two years ago, We were a very good team and Ohio State was a very good team. The problem was that they didn't think that we were a good team and one deserving of being in the Title game. They felt like the Michigan team that they gave their only loss, was the 2nd best team. They thought the "SEC speed" was all hype. They had the Heisman Trophy winner in Troy Smith. They had the game breaking WR with world class speed in Ted Ginn Jr. They had the two-headed running back threat with Pittman (?) and Wells. They had the future NFL WR in Gonzalez to compliment Ginn Jr. Blah blah blah

No, you aren't Ohio State. You are an entirely different team, albeit with many similarities. But most importantly you SOUND exactly like them.

To finish with the slogan I explained to you earlier:

B - I - O!!!

fossil
12/29/2008, 03:24 PM
:D
Keep running your big mouths. I can only hope that your local sports talk and newspapers are saying the exact same thing. And man, I hope your players believe all of the hogwash you all keep saying.

Once again, just two short years ago, seemingly endless numbers of Buckeye fans, as well as media personnel were saying the exact same thing. I know, I know .... you aren't Ohio State. But that doesn't change the fact that all of these same arguments are just being rehashed. We are a very good team and you are a very good team. Two years ago, We were a very good team and Ohio State was a very good team. The problem was that they didn't think that we were a good team and one deserving of being in the Title game. They felt like the Michigan team that they gave their only loss, was the 2nd best team. They thought the "SEC speed" was all hype. They had the Heisman Trophy winner in Troy Smith. They had the game breaking WR with world class speed in Ted Ginn Jr. They had the two-headed running back threat with Pittman (?) and Wells. They had the future NFL WR in Gonzalez to compliment Ginn Jr. Blah blah blah

No, you aren't Ohio State. You are an entirely different team, albeit with many similarities. But most importantly you SOUND exactly like them.

B - I - O!!!
:D Do me a favor. EAT **** AND DIE. Go back to your Gator board and spread your bull****!!

Curly Bill
12/29/2008, 03:34 PM

B - I - O!!!

You do know that none of us are on the team right? :rolleyes:

silverwheels
12/29/2008, 03:53 PM

That's funny, most of the talk and hype I'm hearing is coming from the Florida fans and the media, most of whom are saying we're going to lose. That's how a thread like this got started.

delhalew
12/29/2008, 04:00 PM
You guys obviously did not see the video of Demps chasing a rabbit around a swamp. I mean damn...how much more do you need to know? Did you not get the memo?

In my best zombie monotone..."Florida is fast. SEC speed owns your @ss".

HiFiGator
12/29/2008, 05:04 PM
I don't think any of you seem to understand what I was saying. Once and for all:

I think both teams are excellent and could certainly win the game.

But what I hear from all of you is predominantly that you are the best thing since sliced bread. You are baffled as to why we are favored. You don't even think we should be on the same field as your Sooners. You think the SEC depth and speed is all smoke and mirrors. Finally, you don't even give credit to many of out NFL bound talent. You list Tebow behind 3 or 4 other QBs, like Harell, McCoy, Daniel and Robinson. You think of Harvin as a poor-mans Jeremy Maclin. You say our defensive numbers are only good because of the inferior offenses in the SEC. And most significantly, you give our offensive line zero credit.

The irony is that all of those same fallacies were being spouted two years ago by the now-humbled Silver and Grey. Go ahead and run your mouth. I can only hope that the players are drinking the kool-aid too.

As I finished before:

B - I - O!

cheezyq
12/29/2008, 05:34 PM
I don't think any of you seem to understand what I was saying. Once and for all:

But what I hear from all of you is predominantly that you are the best thing since sliced bread. You are baffled as to why we are favored. You don't even think we should be on the same field as your Sooners. You think the SEC depth and speed is all smoke and mirrors. Finally, you don't even give credit to many of out NFL bound talent. You list Tebow behind 3 or 4 other QBs, like Harell, McCoy, Daniel and Robinson. You think of Harvin as a poor-mans Jeremy Maclin. You say our defensive numbers are only good because of the inferior offenses in the SEC. And most significantly, you give our offensive line zero credit.

The irony is that all of those same fallacies were being spouted two years ago by the now-humbled Silver and Grey. Go ahead and run your mouth. I can only hope that the players are drinking the kool-aid too.

As I finished before:

B - I - O!

Right, because the FU fans have all been EXTREMELY humble about THEIR team on this board. :rolleyes:

Go ahead, get your panties untwisted and then come back and post. I promise we won't be such big meanies next time.

delhalew
12/29/2008, 05:50 PM

As I finished before:

B - I - O!

You guys speak of your speed as if to says its speed that is unmatched in the universe. From DAY ONE of your time here you and others have said its the fact that Big 12 does not play D that makes our offense LOOK so good. I cannot forget that according to you all, Tebow is the second coming. Well he is not, and all of your arrogance will earn you a first call butt whippin'.

You see, we love to talk football, but we are sick of your B-U-L-L-*******-E.

Our football program IS the greatest thing since sliced bread. If we thought otherwise, you should question whether we actually give a damn.

adoniijahsooner
12/29/2008, 05:53 PM
The irony is that all of those same fallacies were being spouted two years ago by the now-humbled Silver and Grey.

You guys keep saying that; I don't think it means what you think it means.
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:w0qQKyZtAmZ2aM:http://elultimoquecierrelapuerta.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/inigo1.jpg

JLEW1818
12/29/2008, 07:01 PM
FAST!!!!!!!!!