PDA

View Full Version : The OFFISHUL ***"TONY ROMO SUCKS WORSE THAN __________"*** Thread

SoonerStormchaser
12/28/2008, 06:09 PM
Dallas needs to dump him...and he needs to dump that commercialized piece of trash he's currently seeing.

So...at this point...Tony Romo sux wose than Rex Grossman AND Rich Gannon in their respective Super Bowls.

DrZaius
12/28/2008, 06:20 PM
He does blow huge chunks of penis on a regular basis. Who was it that said he was any good in the first place?

JLEW1818
12/28/2008, 06:22 PM
CHOKE CITY

SoonerDood
12/28/2008, 07:09 PM
Who was it that said he was any good in the first place?

Cowboy fans :texan:

Scott D
12/28/2008, 07:19 PM
I should neg you for using the rlimc method of headerology. ;)

Squigglyline
12/28/2008, 07:20 PM
absolute embarrasment... it's truly time to go into that program and clean house...

BudSooner
12/28/2008, 07:39 PM
absolute embarrasment... it's truly time to go into that new stadium and take a good **** at midfield on the beloved star.
Fixed.

Curly Bill
12/28/2008, 07:41 PM
Not onboard the Romo sucks bus. There needs to be a lot of house cleaning there, starting with the head coach and the OC, and TO, and several others, but Romo deserves a chance with a real team, this was not a real team, it was a circus.

OUstud
12/28/2008, 08:03 PM
You know, I would like the Cowboys if it weren't for that goofy lookin', suckass Romo and The World's Least Interesting Attention Whore, T.O.

BigDeezy
12/28/2008, 08:17 PM
Romo sucks worse than my 20 yr. old vaccuum cleaner.

Scott D
12/28/2008, 08:40 PM
You know, I would like the Cowboys if it weren't for that goofy lookin', suckass Romo and The World's Least Interesting Attention Whore, T.O.

just think, you cowboy fans get the luxury of watching the human pass dropping machine. Roy E. Williams for the next few years. We up here in the Motor City thank you for your generosity. :)

Curly Bill
12/28/2008, 08:47 PM
just think, you cowboy fans get the luxury of watching the human pass dropping machine. Roy E. Williams for the next few years. We up here in the Motor City thank you for Jerry being a retard.:)

FIXED

Scott D
12/28/2008, 08:51 PM
FIXED

hey, if it wasn't for the excessive financial contributions of cowboy fan, that move wouldn't have been possible. ;)

SoonerMom2
12/28/2008, 08:56 PM
just think, you cowboy fans get the luxury of watching the human pass dropping machine. Roy E. Williams for the next few years. We up here in the Motor City thank you for your generosity. :)

TX Roy Williams was overhyped and the idiot Jones overpaid for him. Romo cannot handle big games which was proven once again today. He sucked like usual in big games. Detroit got the best of the deal on Williams.

The whole team seem to stink up the place. Did anyone from Dallas have a good game?

Scott D
12/28/2008, 09:15 PM
oh trust me SoonerMom2, he excels at sucking in the meaningless games now too. We had a few years of seeing that.

adoniijahsooner
12/28/2008, 09:24 PM
Chicken or the egg argument. Do QBs suck before or after TO arrives?

SoonerStormchaser
12/28/2008, 09:38 PM
Not onboard the Romo sucks bus. There needs to be a lot of house cleaning there, starting with the head coach and the OC, and TO, and several others, but Romo deserves a chance with a real team, this was not a real team, it was a circus.

Bill, I beg to differ. Jerry, as insane as he is, went out and got Romo a receiving corps and TE corps (not to mention a steal at RB in Choice) that's hands down better than nearly every single NFL team (save maybe the Patriots), and Romo has singlehandedly thrown pick after pick...and fumble after fumble...to **** away Dallas' season.

Curly Bill
12/28/2008, 09:50 PM
Team chemistry, and leadership from the head coach position are not in existence on this team. Aikman or Staubach could not make this team go.

edit...and I'm not excusing Romo's propensity to turn the ball over, he clearly has to improve there.

OUmillenium
12/28/2008, 10:35 PM
Not a Romo fan. TFRW and TO definitely need to be traded while they have some worth.

Dallas has plenty of talent and should be able to overcome two primadonna WRs. Romo gets plenty of blame for this.

SCOUT
12/28/2008, 10:44 PM
The whole team seem to stink up the place. Did anyone from Dallas have a good game?

Whitten had his usual impressive performance. I would also add that Tashard Choice is playing very well. Outside of those two, IMO, they were a flat out embarrassment today.

oupride
12/28/2008, 11:39 PM
He does blow huge chunks of penis on a regular basis. Who was it that said he was any good in the first place?
Troy Aikman

badger
12/29/2008, 08:57 AM
Tony Romo does not suck, he's just injured and is dealing with a few prima donna receivers at the moment. Team chemistry is at an all-time low and his throwing pinkie is dinged. Oh, and it's not like their coach is a genius either. Ah! And it's not like the receivers aren't dropping balls thrown right at them. Uh, and how bout that lack of defense that allowed 30-plus points! Aye, that's the Cowboys for ya. Eee (yes, running out of vowel noises to make at the beginning of thought sentences), gonna be a long offseason for Dallas fans.

:P Packer fans, however, can just write this off as a rebuilding year, enjoy a high draft pick talent coming in during the offseason and look for much greater things in 2009.

boomermagic
12/29/2008, 09:43 AM
Who Cares anyway ? Last I knew the cowgirls are a texas team anyway.. We all know texas SUCKS.. Come on pick a Kansas team or something don't root for a texas team..:mad:

Dio
12/29/2008, 02:02 PM

Great! Now TO's gonna have a hissy because you called TFRW the best pass dropper instead of him.

colinreturn
12/29/2008, 02:06 PM
tony romo was never really good. the dallas fans and media wanted him to be really bad (BaD radio). but he is nowhere near the only problem. Wade needs to go. now. the team has no fire in them.

NormanPride
12/29/2008, 02:39 PM
Wade has done a good job babysitting that load of talent until now, but they're starting to realize he has no power and cannot really control them.

Dallas was killed by injuries this year, and their D has fallen apart. I don't know how you take Demarcus Ware, some good corners, pretty good LBs, and suck on D so bad. Romo is injured, Barber and Jones are out, Witten got killed because while TO was busy dropping passes, he had to take hits over the middle. TO steps up finally and then the running game goes away on a cart.

This wasn't the girls' year, and now they're gonna lose their coach and whatever team chemistry they had left.

Pieces Hit
12/29/2008, 02:59 PM
There's just not enough Brett Favre talk nowdays.

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/29/2008, 03:14 PM
The way people talk about Romo, you would think he was a first round pick out of USC. I mean we aren't talking about an undrafted guy out of Eastern Illinois or anything but....hold up oh **** that is exactly what he was.

Collier11
12/29/2008, 03:19 PM
Next yr is make or break for Jessica Simpsons bf

Collier11
12/29/2008, 03:21 PM
The way people talk about Romo, you would think he was a first round pick out of USC. I mean we aren't talking about an undrafted guy out of Eastern Illinois or anything but....hold up oh **** that is exactly what he was.

why does that matter, he is the starting qb for the Cowboys and just got paid a boatload of money to win Championships. Jerry Rice was out of Miss valley st, should we expect less out of him? Romo makes way too many boneheaded throws, bad reads, etc...You are in the NFl and a starting qb, you should be able to lead your team to big wins and he hasnt done any of that yet

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/29/2008, 03:43 PM
I am just saying that Romo has done more than anyone EVER expected out of him. I think Romo makes most of his boneheaded decisions because he is trying too hard. He just needs to relax on the field and realize that sometimes an incompletion is totally fine. However, as bad as Dallas' D got towards the end...it may have just been hastening the inevitable.

Pieces Hit
12/29/2008, 04:04 PM
Does Tony Romo have his own jeans commercial?

No he does not.

Collier11
12/29/2008, 04:08 PM
I am just saying that Romo has done more than anyone EVER expected out of him. I think Romo makes most of his boneheaded decisions because he is trying too hard. He just needs to relax on the field and realize that sometimes an incompletion is totally fine. However, as bad as Dallas' D got towards the end...it may have just been hastening the inevitable.

I do agree that he seems to try too hard, but considering how they bombed last yr in the 1st rd as the #1 seed, had the snap debacle, and this years bad ending, I think next yr is big for him

Scott D
12/29/2008, 08:12 PM
Great! Now TO's gonna have a hissy because you called TFRW the best pass dropper instead of him.

He can have a second one because I'll call him homosexual as well.

oubose
12/29/2008, 09:05 PM
Romo sucks on TO like Herbie goes down on Mack Brown.

bluedogok
12/30/2008, 09:40 PM
Romo's better than the 50 or so they had between him and Aikman and he wasn't a first round draft winner like Quincy Carter. He has only been starting for 2.5 years after being signed as an undrafted free agent out of Eastern Illinois. I bet about half the teams in the league would take him off Jerry's hands, there just aren't that many real good QB's in the league right now. There are a few elite QB's, some good ones (Romo's category) and a bunch of stiffs.

They need to cut TO, he has led the league in drops for the past two seasons, if he catches half of those who knows how many more wins they might have. TFRW is another worthless turd.....

The changes that Dallas needs to make are at the top.

okiewaker
12/30/2008, 09:54 PM
Bottom line is nothing is going to change until ET face sells the team. It starts at the top and when the top sucks so will everything below it. Alf took on all these trouble makers with no regard to the outcome. He made that bed. That team is a discgrace to the NFL and it is all because of a busybody controlling owner. On the bright side, I am an Eagle fan, so I am loving watching the pathetic star fall. You hear jeffrey lauries name once a year. You hear jones name all year long. I like it that way.

goingoneight
12/31/2008, 01:01 AM
Do the haters not remember how horrid Dallas is without Romo? Let's put Brad Johnson in!!! He's won a Super Bowl!!! How about Quincy Carter!?! Is Drew Bledsoe still alive!?! Testaverde!?!

The whole team melted down, as they've done the last three years. Without Romo, however, it's very hard to picture this team winning more than four or five games, and that's wishing for a home-and-home with the Lions and Chiefs.

Morons should not talk football. I guess that Adrian Peterson will never amount to anything at the next level since he lost two BCS games... :rolleyes: That GWWDNSO was totally Jason White's fault! START RHOMAR NAO!!!

Tulsa_Fireman
12/31/2008, 01:08 AM
:P Packer fans, however, can just write this off as a rebuilding year, enjoy a high draft pick talent coming in during the offseason and look for much greater things in 2009.

Rebuilding year?

C'mon, Badger. Our green and gold glasses aren't THAT blinding.