PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Heisman rerun

patzer
12/28/2008, 01:04 AM
1st, I'm a horn.

2nd, I love the rivalry between the schools, but I have a lot of respect for OU and am not here to throw out drunken fan rage.

That being said...As much as I'd love to see Bradford go pro, I wouldn't wish the Lions on anyone. I don't think Tebow is a #1 pick, but would the life-long Floridian want to take the chance of having to pack his things for the Motor City? Colt's already said he's coming back. So there's a real possibility that next year's Heisman presentation could very easily be a repeat of this year's (hopefully with a different outcome ;) ).

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/28/2008, 01:10 AM
Yeah, you know we lose our O-line this yr.

IB4OU
12/28/2008, 01:32 AM
1st, I'm a horn.

I didn't know Whoopi was a Whorn.... ;)

SoonerNerd
12/28/2008, 07:10 AM
As much as I'd love to see Bradford go pro, I wouldn't wish the Lions on anyone.

I'd wish the Lions on Chase Daniel.

SoonerSnareMom
12/28/2008, 07:50 PM
LOL! Me, too!:D

SoonerDood
12/28/2008, 09:05 PM
And they're probably dumb enough to take him.

OUTrumpet
12/28/2008, 09:26 PM
And they're probably dumb enough to take him.

Psh. What they need in Detroit is obviously a kick-start to their offense. And what better way than to get a playmaker at the wide receiver spot?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/29/2008, 12:46 AM
Psh. What they need in Detroit is obviously a kick-start to their offense. And what better way than to get a playmaker at the wide receiver spot?Yeah, Quan Cosby or Jordan Shipley?

badger
12/29/2008, 09:15 AM
I'm starting to see the writing on the wall. Landry taking 1st team snaps in practice, the success of last year's bad teams and rookie quarterbacks this season and the past few seasons... goodbye Sam. Turn Detroit around like so many previous state of Oklahoma Heisman winners have attempted. Of course I'd prefer you in another NFC North team's roster, but I don't see this going another way if OU wins the title... and since OU will win the title, goodbye Sam.