PDA

View Full Version : Ok heres My bet 1st one to Call

olevetonahill
12/27/2008, 11:55 PM
Gets it . Must be Honorable enough to Pay off .
Im putin My 30 Buck winnings this year On OU By 14
who wants it .
30 Bucks American .
OU -14 over the Gators

OKC-SLC
12/28/2008, 12:33 AM
...crickets chirping....

where are all the gaytors?

olevetonahill
12/28/2008, 12:39 AM
...crickets chirping....

where are all the gaytors?

They would have to Convince me their word is Good .

Crucifax Autumn
12/28/2008, 12:41 AM
With all the talk I've heard around here you'd think they'd be lining up. they all seem to think Florida wins or OU by a couple of points at most, but this bet proves its just talk I suppose.

olevetonahill
12/28/2008, 12:59 AM
With all the talk I've heard around here you'd think they'd be lining up. they all seem to think Florida wins or OU by a couple of points at most, but this bet proves its just talk I suppose.

Ill accept the Bet from a Gaytor If they convince Me they are a Man of their word.

olevetonahill
12/28/2008, 04:19 AM
Anyone ? Dayum I thot we wuz Beat before playin . ;)

Crucifax Autumn
12/28/2008, 05:25 AM
Bunch of pansies...they shouldn't have come here and heard the truth or they'd still be thinking they'd win by 40

1890MilesToNorman
12/28/2008, 09:51 AM
Money mouth thing skerred them off!

Boomer

DCGator
12/28/2008, 10:05 AM
who wants it .
30 Bucks American .
OU -14 over the Gators

I'll take that bet. How do I know you will pay up?

OKC-SLC
12/28/2008, 10:12 AM
olevet's word is good. he's paid up (and collected) for every bet I've seen him make.

sooner59
12/28/2008, 11:07 AM
I second that. We will vouch for his rep.

Dan Thompson
12/28/2008, 11:40 AM
Your sure ask a lot.

OKC-SLC
12/28/2008, 12:35 PM
I'll take that bet. How do I know you will pay up?

How do we know YOU'LL pay up, Gaydur?

Circle City Gator
12/28/2008, 12:54 PM
I'll take that bet. I will even send it to a board administrator BEFORE the game, if you do the same.

As for the "Gaytor" and "Gaydur" stuff, why are so many of you fixated on man-on-man sex?

TahoeSOONER
12/28/2008, 01:04 PM
As for the "Gaytor" and "Gaydur" stuff, why are so many of you fixated on man-on-man sex?

You took it to the man on man there gaydur, I was thinking gay could be a couple hot girls from florida with wet white tshirts on crying their eyes out after January 8th.

You're one sick gaytor.

Circle City Gator
12/28/2008, 01:06 PM
You took it to the man on man there gaydur, I was thinking gay could be a couple hot girls from florida with wet white tshirts on crying their eyes out after January 8th.

You're one sick gaytor.

Maybe I misinterpreted but since it appeared to be intended as an insult, and I don't consider there to be anything insulting about two hot wet chicks, well, I inferred.

TahoeSOONER
12/28/2008, 01:11 PM
Maybe I misinterpreted but since it appeared to be intended as an insult, and I don't consider there to be anything insulting about two hot wet chicks, well, I inferred.

You got a purdy mouth on you boy. Ah chit, were back to the "gaydur".

Maybe you were right.:eek:

olevetonahill
12/28/2008, 03:47 PM
Since I dont Know either of you , Im not sure i want to bet with you . You will get paid if I lose the bet . But you 2 could and Probably Will just fade away If and When I win . 30 Bucks isnt that big a deal But I want pd When I Win .

NYC Poke
12/28/2008, 04:10 PM
Im putin My 30 Buck winnings

I remember 20 of those dollars. *sniff* :(

olevetonahill
12/28/2008, 04:14 PM
I remember 20 of those dollars. *sniff* :(

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I bot Natty with it.;)

NYC Poke
12/28/2008, 04:40 PM
I'm glad to see it went to a good use. :D

DCGator
12/28/2008, 04:57 PM
Since I dont Know either of you , Im not sure i want to bet with you . You will get paid if I lose the bet . But you 2 could and Probably Will just fade away If and When I win . 30 Bucks isnt that big a deal But I want pd When I Win .

I'd be willing to send $30 cash to a soonerfans board moderator before the game, if you will do the same.

What was your plan for this bet when you made it? Did you think you would personally know the Gator fan that you would bet against?

sooner59
12/28/2008, 05:06 PM
I'd be willing to send $30 cash to a soonerfans board moderator before the game, if you will do the same.

What was your plan for this bet when you made it? Did you think you would personally know the Gator fan that you would bet against?

I think they usually just PM their address so a check can be sent. I could be wrong, though.

Readyfor8
12/28/2008, 05:14 PM
I've only made one bet in the history of OU Athletics that involved Money. That was on the 2000 National Championship game and we won, a Georgia Tech fan sent me 20 dollars on a GT Check. I never cashed it, I sent it back to him and said the Crystal Ball was victory enough and I commended him on his follow through.

A PM was good enough, I would have paid up if I lost.

On a side note I made another bet this year, but it's only Blue and Orange in my Mohawk with an OSU fan.

olevetonahill
12/28/2008, 05:26 PM

Convince ME your word is Good and that you will Pay up. and the Bets on .
What Gator Board do you Post in ? Can some one there tell Me a Lil about you ?
Hell the Bet I lost here I had to send Peems to Skull about 4 times Befor he ever got around to Gettin Me his Real addy so I could send Him the Check :D
He Bot His Baby some Diapers :D
Give me yer Handle On a Gator Board Ill check Ya out. then say Ok .

Circle City Gator
12/28/2008, 07:47 PM

Both of us offered to deposit the money with a board moderator BEFORE the game, and you're looking for a way out by accusing US of wanting to welsh on the bet. I'd say your bluster, BS, and ultimately, cowardice. You want lots of points for bravado, but when we called you on it you tucked your tail between your legs then bravely yiped as you ran backwards as fast as you could.

I repeat, I will take that bet, and I will send a Sooner Fans board moderator the money before the game. Will you? If so, we have a bet. If not, you have no honor. Don't challenge for bets you won't make.

Circle City Gator
12/28/2008, 07:49 PM
Hell the Bet I lost here I had to send Peems to Skull about 4 times Befor he ever got around to Gettin Me his Real addy so I could send Him the Check :D

My handle here is the same as it is HERE (http://forums.gatorsports.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/3691038186), the same it has been for years.

Stop talking tough then looking for back doors. Take the bet, or admit you never intended to.

olevetonahill
12/28/2008, 07:57 PM
My handle here is the same as it is HERE (http://forums.gatorsports.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/3691038186), the same it has been for years.

Stop talking tough then looking for back doors. Take the bet, or admit you never intended to.

**** off dip **** gator
Im sayin Ill let Ya call when Im convinced your word Is good :rolleyes:
Ill go and Visit that board then get back to you.
I dont Need or want a Mod Involved , Because I dont think they want to be .
Ill Let ya Know In a few ;)

NYC Poke
12/28/2008, 08:01 PM
I think olevet must have both you guys on Ignore. :D

Seriously, though, I doubt the Mods here want to get involved, which is probably why olevet is looking for your home board cred. I can attest that he isn't afraid to make a bet (no need to through in a gratutous slam about how nobody would be afraid to bet against my Cowboys ;) ), but he knew I'd been posting around here for a while and also on my team's board and was unlikely to give that up over a $20 bet.

BTW, I refused the points he offered when we bet. I didn't want to lose a game but win a lousy bet.

olevetonahill
12/28/2008, 08:05 PM
I think olevet must have both you guys on Ignore. :D

Seriously, though, I doubt the Mods here want to get involved, which is probably why olevet is looking for your home board cred. I can attest that he isn't afraid to make a bet (no need to through in a gratutous slam about how nobody would be afraid to bet against my Cowboys ;) ), but he knew I'd been posting around here for a while and also on my team's board and was unlikely to give that up over a $20 bet.

BTW, I refused the points he offered when we bet. I didn't want to lose a game but win a lousy bet.

Zackly , I just want a feel for who Im betting with .;)

olevetonahill
12/28/2008, 08:35 PM

Ok Bro Ive tried to register there 4 times . Every time I complete the Form and Hit Finish it takes Me right Back to Register .
Is New Registration Blocked ?

P3 Gator
12/28/2008, 08:58 PM
I'll jump on that bet. PM me...we'll arrange how to transact. Let me know how you want to verify my ability to pay ALL $30!

Cheers,

tbl
12/28/2008, 08:59 PM
DUDE!! Can you not see that two of your fellow Gators have already called it? Good grief... Is reading comprehension a masters program at UF?

DCGator
12/28/2008, 09:02 PM

I'll let you know where I post, but I'm not going through a big ordeal just for a $30 bet. If you don’t want to use our terms, or come up with reasonable terms of your own then you’re obviously not serious. I’m hesitant to provide a link to my board where we have some decent intelligent discussions, due to the lousy flamers on this board, but here it is, my handle is DCG8tor (http://mudlizard.com/swamp/).

Curly Bill
12/28/2008, 09:09 PM
I’m hesitant to provide a link to my board where we have some decent intelligent discussions, due to the lousy flamers on this board, but here it is, my handle is DCG8tor (http://mudlizard.com/swamp/).

Wow, you guys must be talking real football over there, you know that SEC football.

olevetonahill
12/28/2008, 09:17 PM
I'll let you know where I post, but I'm not going through a big ordeal just for a $30 bet. If you don’t want to use our terms, or come up with reasonable terms of your own then you’re obviously not serious. I’m hesitant to provide a link to my board where we have some decent intelligent discussions, due to the lousy flamers on this board, but here it is, my handle is DCG8tor (http://mudlizard.com/swamp/).

Ya see I just want some reassurance that Yall will Pay up. Obviously Ive been around here long enough, That Most Know My word Is good, All Im askin for is an opportunity to try to gauge yours . If My Wanting to be reassured of your Integrity Is a Prob For you well I guess we dont need to bet huh ?
Im leaning to accepting the bets from you and CCG

olevetonahill
12/28/2008, 09:22 PM
DCgator
you have 234 posts there I think you dont really want it .
I said Id accept ONE bet and Now Im leaning Hard to CCG:D

DCGator
12/28/2008, 10:01 PM
DCgator
you have 234 posts there I think you dont really want it .
I said Id accept ONE bet and Now Im leaning Hard to CCG:D

I had a feeling you'd try to find a way of weaseling out of the bet. Chickening out due to my having a life is pretty weak. I've been posting on that board for years, I just don't post a lot due to my having a family and a life.

Circle City Gator, I'll lay a side bet with you for $20 that oley finds a way of weaseling out with you as well. ;)

Curly Bill
12/28/2008, 10:06 PM
I had a feeling you'd try to find a way of weaseling out of the bet. Chickening out due to my having a life is pretty weak. I've been posting on that board for years, I just don't post a lot due to my having a family and a life.

Circle City Gator, I'll lay a side bet with you for $20 that oley finds a way of weaseling out with you as well. ;)

The ol' "I have a life" argument! Never gets old seeing that on a message board. In fact it would probably be a lot more meaningful were it not posted on a message board. ;)

olevetonahill
12/28/2008, 10:07 PM

Yer ****ing pathetic :rolleyes:
Check Out My thread Addressed to CCG :rolleyes:

CK Sooner
12/28/2008, 10:08 PM

:confused:

olevetonahill
12/28/2008, 10:09 PM
Oh and Im sorry if in yer opinion I dont Have a Life . :rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
12/28/2008, 10:37 PM
And yet the maroon has managed to post here 23 times in a week...

Crucifax Autumn
12/28/2008, 10:38 PM
But seriously vet, how can you not trust someone who is on the side of Jesus?

olevetonahill
12/28/2008, 10:40 PM
But hes been Postin there fer years an Years :rolleyes:

1890MilesToNorman
12/28/2008, 10:43 PM
Whatever happened to a bet and a handshake? dang interweb ruining our gentleman tradition.

You guys just trade CC and SS numbers with billing addresses, mothers maiden names and insurance info in case of an accident and get it over with.

I'll hold the cheese for a large percentage! :P

CK Sooner
12/28/2008, 10:44 PM
Both of us offered to deposit the money with a board moderator BEFORE the game, and you're looking for a way out by accusing US of wanting to welsh on the bet. I'd say your bluster, BS, and ultimately, cowardice. You want lots of points for bravado, but when we called you on it you tucked your tail between your legs then bravely yiped as you ran backwards as fast as you could.

I repeat, I will take that bet, and I will send a Sooner Fans board moderator the money before the game. Will you? If so, we have a bet. If not, you have no honor. Don't challenge for bets you won't make.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/tannerholmes/gay.jpg

DCGator
12/29/2008, 09:55 AM

Yea, that is a lot. Just over oleveton's average of 18.1 posts per day. :eek:

olevetonahill
12/29/2008, 10:03 AM
Yea, that is a lot. Just over oleveton's average of 18.1 posts per day. :eek:

Moran , Hes talking about you being a Member OVER there for yrs and Only having 234 post , yet you've been here a week and have 25 :rolleyes:

boomermagic
12/29/2008, 10:35 AM
who wants it .
30 Bucks American .
OU -14 over the Gators

30 bucks ?:D Where is your faith in OU ? If I was going to go on a msg board and bet I wouldn't bet less than a hundred.. 30 bucks ? :D :D