PDA

View Full Version : Official FL State vs Wisc

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/27/2008, 04:58 PM
I guess it's better if FL State wins, to help them with recruiting, to spread the FL highschool talent around...

A Sooner in Texas
12/27/2008, 05:08 PM
So far the best thing in this game is the Fla. State punter.

All_Day_28
12/27/2008, 05:22 PM
So far the best thing in this game is the Fla. State punter.

MVP

tommieharris91
12/27/2008, 05:22 PM
Wisconsin drives about 70 yards from their own 1, then gives up a defensive TD.

IBleedCrimson
12/27/2008, 05:36 PM
i dont kno if im just spoiled watching sammy or fsu quarterback is just that bad, but he looks terrible...

IBleedCrimson
12/27/2008, 05:55 PM
that was an awesome one handed td catch

SoonerBoognish
12/27/2008, 07:03 PM
Does anyone know what conf. this ref crew is from?

olevetonahill
12/27/2008, 07:23 PM
Does anyone know what conf. this ref crew is from?

This one ?
http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/rwpek/1/1209758100.html

sooner59
12/27/2008, 07:39 PM
Florida State is not very very and they are killing Wisconsin. This is why Penn State had a good year. And its why USC and Texas will stomp Penn St. and Ohio St. The Big 10 is not very good as a whole this year.

olevetonahill
12/27/2008, 07:40 PM
Florida State is not very very and they are killing Wisconsin. This is why Penn State had a good year. And its why USC and Texas will stomp Penn St. and Ohio St. The Big 10 is not very good as a whole this year.

Whats Very Very ? :D

IronSoonerMan
12/27/2008, 07:46 PM

You dont think tOSU has a chance to beat saxet?:confused:

Curly Bill
12/27/2008, 08:03 PM

It's better then very, but not as good as very very very. :D

12/27/2008, 09:00 PM
You dont think tOSU has a chance to beat saxet?:confused:GO BUCKNUTS, GO!!!

gatorsownu2
12/27/2008, 10:11 PM
Fsu won that game with speeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!:D :D :D

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
12/27/2008, 10:14 PM
wow, i would have guessed field position and turnovers. my bad.

gatorsownu2
12/27/2008, 10:17 PM

WHAT? You know it was the Speed. come on now?

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
12/27/2008, 11:28 PM
WHAT? You know it was the Speed. come on now?

i didn't believe you til i went back and slow mo'd the tivo. at that point, i actually saw 5 florida players zip onto the field and down those punts inside the 3 and zip off...

gatorsownu2
12/28/2008, 10:48 AM
i didn't believe you til i went back and slow mo'd the tivo. at that point, i actually saw 5 florida players zip onto the field and down those punts inside the 3 and zip off...

See I told you. Next time get out your stopwatch.:D

ETGator1
12/28/2008, 10:55 AM
UF stomped FSU into a mudhole in Tallahassee, literally. (G) The Big Ten is just bad this year.

AlbqSooner
12/28/2008, 10:58 AM

It's a nutritional disease that a lot of American POWs suffered from during WWII. Rice alone won't keep ya healthy.:D

sooner59
12/28/2008, 11:03 AM
Well sue me for not spellchecking my post. Im no paralegal, nor editor. Wisconsin had some terrible turnovers, but other than P.J. Hill, Wisconsin didn't really have anything. This shows why preseason polls are useless. Wisconsin began the season in the top 10. And as far as Ohio State is concerned....I am wanting them to win, but this game could get ugly if Texas plays half as well as they are capable of.

badger
12/28/2008, 12:52 PM
I few more performances like that and I might have to change my username, haha!

...not really. :P

stoops the eternal pimp
12/28/2008, 12:55 PM
oh big 10 football...your nothing short of unspectacular

badger
12/28/2008, 02:07 PM
oh big 10 football...your nothing short of unspectacular

hush hush, you. they may not win a lot of bowl games, but what is really important in college football?

That's RIGHT! It's MONEY! And you know what generates more money than winning? That's RIGHT big ol' bowl tie-ins. The Big 10 has the Rose Bowl and the Capitol One Bowl and most years, due to their lax scheduling, they also have the national championship! Thus, they have the best BCS bowl, the best mid-major and most years, have the biggest game of them all.

I know we love our Big 12, but it's only been around for what, 13 years? Thus, we get the crappy Fiesta Bowl. The SEC loves themselves too, but their scheduling makes it quite difficult to get to the title game every year. The Big 10 has things figured out, much like Notre Dame had things figured out before Charlie Weis. Get money. The wins will come occasionally, but money is forever :D

:rolleyes: Yeah, that'll hold the northerners over for another few years of mediocrity... that or a Rose Bowl win by Penn State.

stoops the eternal pimp
12/28/2008, 02:10 PM
I laugh at the Rose Bowl being the grandaddy of them all...

Any bowl where the parade is more famous than the game itself is not the grandaddy of them all

Plus OU went in and dirtied up their pansy bowl game when they destroyed Jason Gesser

badger
12/28/2008, 02:34 PM
Plus OU went in and dirtied up their pansy bowl game when they destroyed Jason Gesser

Inakrut. Contrary to popular opinion, Oklahoma did not dirty the Rose Bowl. It had already been a whore to the Big 12 when Nebraska visited it the year before. The Rose Bowl is indeed a dirty old grandaddy, because it has also given itself to Texas twice, as well as other non-Pac/Big 10 teams.

Whore Bowl! Whore Bowl! ;)

Panamag8or
12/29/2008, 12:51 AM
MVP

You guys know he was their leading rusher in the BC game, right?

No lie.

olevetonahill
12/29/2008, 01:05 AM
Well sue me for not spellchecking my post. Im no paralegal, nor editor. Wisconsin had some terrible turnovers, but other than P.J. Hill, Wisconsin didn't really have anything. This shows why preseason polls are useless. Wisconsin began the season in the top 10. And as far as Ohio State is concerned....I am wanting them to win, but this game could get ugly if Texas plays half as well as they are capable of.

If we aint making Fun Of you we dont Like you .:P :D

sooner59
12/29/2008, 01:39 AM
If we aint making Fun Of you we dont Like you .:P :D

Its all good. I prolly had to much OVJ before that post. :D

olevetonahill
12/29/2008, 01:41 AM
Its all good. I prolly had to much OVJ before that post. :D

Did ya get a Jar at the last TG ?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sooner59
12/29/2008, 01:45 AM
Did ya get a Jar at the last TG ?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I haven't made a TG yet, but I want to. Graduating in the spring (after 6 years, heh), so I might have to hit up the SF TG next Fall. Been on here long enough to know that it would be worth hittin up.

O-town Gator
12/29/2008, 11:52 AM

And you guessed right. If the clown college out west in Tally was any good, then why would they be playing in the Champs Sports Bowl?

It's sad, really, when you punter/kicker winds up being named MVP of the game.

To top things off, they're being laughed at by the media:http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=501271

I'm waiting for the NCAA to rule on the Notice of Allegations they were served earlier this year, and I hope St. Booby Bowden and the Criminoles get what they deserve after being allowed to get away with so much for way too long.

badger
12/29/2008, 12:02 PM
Hey, did you see the game, or at least pay attention during the first few quarters before the game got out of hand? That punter/kicker was daaaaaaaaaaaaamn good to stick the badgers down on the 1-2 yard line for each of their drives. No wonder we couldn't get anything going :mad:

:D There I go again saying "we." I really must emphasize that I support the Sooners above the Badgers, but it still makes me sad that they couldn't look better in their bowl.

12/29/2008, 12:18 PM
And you guessed right. If the clown college out west in Tally was any good, then why would they be playing in the Champs Sports Bowl?

It's sad, really, when you punter/kicker winds up being named MVP of the game.

To top things off, they're being laughed at by the media:http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=501271

I'm waiting for the NCAA to rule on the Notice of Allegations they were served earlier this year, and I hope St. Booby Bowden and the Criminoles get what they deserve after being allowed to get away with so much for way too long.Isn't FU the ag school in FL?

O-town Gator
12/29/2008, 12:49 PM
Isn't FU the ag school in FL?

Who the hell is "FU"?

12/29/2008, 12:58 PM
F, as in Florida. U, as in University.

O-town Gator
12/29/2008, 01:37 PM
F, as in Florida. U, as in University.

Umm.... it's "UF", as in the University of Florida.

And NO, we're not an "ag school".

Mr2Cents
12/29/2008, 02:20 PM
At first glance, I thought Wisconsin's mascot was a giant chipmunk dressed in a popcorn box.

12/29/2008, 02:23 PM
Umm.... it's "UF", as in the University of Florida.

And NO, we're not an "ag school".So, FSU is the ag school in FL? Note: OU is the University of Oklahoma. So, you guys can easily be FU.

O-town Gator
12/29/2008, 03:16 PM
So, FSU is the ag school in FL? Note: OU is the University of Oklahoma. So, you guys can easily be FU.

We don't have an "ag" school in Florida, unless you want to consider FAMU (Florida A&M in Tallahassee) one just because of the name.

We're UF, the University of Florida. That won't change.

FSU is Florida State University (although we have other names for it, but that's the proper name). It used to be a college for women only, and primarily a teacher's college.

12/29/2008, 05:21 PM
Florida University Agri-gators(if based on the word agriculture)
Florida University Agro-gators(if based on the word agronomy)

Is there an orange aggy or Lassie-aggy around who can clarify this decision?