PDA

View Full Version : Play of the year in the Big 12

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/25/2008, 08:10 PM
Most would say it's the Crabtree catch and score with 1 second left against tx. I nominate the dropped interception by tx d-back Blake Gideon. I awarded him both a game ball and a helmet sticker at the time.

IronSoonerMan
12/25/2008, 09:07 PM
I would probably vote for the Crabtree catch. It was awesome and hurt saxet at the same time!

IBleedCrimson
12/25/2008, 10:29 PM
personally, my absolute favorite was nic harris horsecollaring the holy crap out of crabtree. that was phenomenal

aero
12/25/2008, 10:41 PM
I say the play of the year, as far as importance, was the one where Reynolds got hurt. Take away that play, and my guess is we beat texas, go undefeated, and don't have to listen to mack on our halftime shows.

oupride
12/25/2008, 11:18 PM
Crabtree catch, I watched it again tonight on ESPN!

Jacie
12/25/2008, 11:23 PM
Most would say it's the Crabtree catch and score with 1 second left against tx. I nominate the dropped interception by tx d-back Blake Gideon. I awarded him both a game ball and a helmet sticker at the time.

I doubt they will let him sport a Tech sticker on his Texas helmet . . .

12/26/2008, 12:00 AM
I doubt they will let him sport a Tech sticker on his Texas helmet . . .The award was a Sooner sticker.

BoulderSooner79
12/26/2008, 12:07 AM

I'm too much of an old softie for that. I hate to see the weight of the world on some freshman's shoulders. I'd rather go with the positive play of Harrell to Crabtree with :01 to go - the catch heard round the BCS. If Gideon drops a ball like that in the 1st qtr. and Tech scores on the next play, no one even remembers. If UT doesn't get behind by 19 in the first place and need everything to go perfect to pull out the win, Gideon is not in the spotlight.

Hella Sideburns
12/26/2008, 01:43 AM
when travis lewis decleated some poor white receiver from texas a&m

12/26/2008, 02:02 AM
I'm too much of an old softie for that. I hate to see the weight of the world on some freshman's shoulders. I'd rather go with the positive play of Harrell to Crabtree with :01 to go - the catch heard round the BCS. If Gideon drops a ball like that in the 1st qtr. and Tech scores on the next play, no one even remembers. If UT doesn't get behind by 19 in the first place and need everything to go perfect to pull out the win, Gideon is not in the spotlight.Yeah, you're a softie!

richsooner
12/26/2008, 09:53 AM
My favorite not involving us was the botched FG by the huskers against the buffs. Fake by the holder and over the head no-look toss to the CU player on a dead run..I still laugh when I see that one........................

Iam4OUru
12/26/2008, 11:16 AM
As a Sooner, mine would have to be Sammy takin' flight in Stoolwater. Scary but fantastic.

BoulderSooner79
12/26/2008, 11:25 AM
Yeah, you're a softie!

And you forgot old.

Leroy Lizard
12/26/2008, 11:25 AM
when travis lewis decleated some poor white receiver from texas a&m

White players must be tough to de-cleat. I suppose if it had been a Black receiver it would not have been such a great play.

Leroy Lizard
12/26/2008, 11:26 AM
Crabtree's catch was great, but Tech still could have won anyway. But if Blake intercepts, game over.