PDA

View Full Version : My 4 year old made me open what she bought me for Christmas

stoops the eternal pimp
12/24/2008, 07:21 PM
She took her change from her piggy bank and bought me a package of Oreos....maybe the best Christmas present ever..

olevetonahill
12/24/2008, 07:58 PM
She took her change from her piggy bank and bought me a package of Oreos....maybe the best Christmas present ever..

The Greatest things In Life . Kids ;)

stoops the eternal pimp
12/24/2008, 08:12 PM
heck ya....tell biznatcho merry christmas..and the bird too i guess:D

OUHOMER
12/25/2008, 12:19 AM
When my son was young (about 6) they had a deal at school where the kids could buy a present for their parents. my son bought me a little globe with a ink pen on it.

cost him maybe a buck. I still have it, it has been glued back a half dozen times over the years. he came by the my office the other day and was shocked to see it still on m desk. He started laughing and said i need to throw it away.

I told him I would never throw it away. I told him it meant a lot to him back when he gave it to me and it means a lot to me now.

SCOUT
12/25/2008, 12:22 AM
I would like to add to this thread, if you don't mind. My daughter's school has a holiday store. The kids can shop for their siblings, friends and parents. Last year, my Daughter bought me a lighted screwdriver. This year, she bought me a pocket flashlight. I probably couldn't name 2 other presents over the last two years.

I will also say that I make it a point to use both of those presents as much as possible. It makes my daughter happy and sure makes a difference with me.

Anyway, OleVet is right (as usual) that kids are the greatest things in life.

Merry Christmas!

soonersweetie
12/25/2008, 04:06 PM
That is great, oreos. Kids have no idea how much we treasure those types of gifts from them.

I have several gifts from the kids when they would buy them at the holiday store or with dad or maybe they made them in class. They are like priceless crystal to me. And I will never get rid of them. Kids laugh at me, but some day they will understand.

Merry Christmas everyone

OU-HSV
12/25/2008, 04:11 PM
Props to your kid Step. Aint nothin wrong with some oreo cookies

olevetonahill
12/25/2008, 04:31 PM
Kids Gifts
I still have a Pen Holder My oldest son Made for me In some Far ago time and Art class
It looks Like a Pile of Green Dog poo. But I still have it

Hot Rod
12/25/2008, 07:46 PM
Homer, my boys do this as well. This year, I got an OU license plate for the front of the truck and an OU beanie. Kids are amazing, aren't they?