PDA

View Full Version : Its lonely being a Sooner in Texas

OUAlumni1990
12/24/2008, 10:22 AM
I have a friend that is Tech alumni and diehard fan. Man is he is smoking hot about that game in Norman. LOL. He even bet me lunch (it was his idea). After the game, it was obvious he was very upset. Tech fans don't lose well apparently. Then, we went to lunch to pay up on his bet. I promise I was totally cool about it and didn't brag on OU too much. I even complimented Tech's team several times and told him I was upset when Tech didn't get a BCS bid. It really wasn't fair, I felt they deserved it. Anyway, after the lunch he said: congratulations a-hole! I was: :eek: Man that was so uncool. He is truley an OU hater now. He admitted that the game was a total embarrassment. I said, welcome to the club. Chokes happen, what can I say. I really didn't appreciate his poor sportsmanship, so to get him back, I told him "congratulations, your team made the cover of Sports Illustrated!".

He was all: :) and :P

....until I handed him the magazine:
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0812/oklahoma.covers/images/079093174.2.jpg

Boy, if there was any one time when I thought I was close to death at the hands of another, that was it. LOL.

Moral of the story: ?

(can you guys help me out and tell me what the moral of this story is.......?)

OKLA21FAN
12/24/2008, 10:29 AM
Moral of the story: ?

(can you guys help me out and tell me what the moral of this story is.......?)
look both ways before crossing the street :pop:

KsSooner
12/24/2008, 10:31 AM
"It's hard to be humble when you're a Sooner"

OUAlumni1990
12/24/2008, 10:33 AM
"It's hard to be humble when you're a Sooner"

EXACTLY