PDA

View Full Version : Good news For Mike and Wildcat Recruiting

olevetonahill
12/24/2008, 01:28 AM
Looks Like hes Getting a 3 Year Extension .
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-arizona-stoops&prov=ap&type=lgns

Piware
12/24/2008, 01:41 AM
Good for Mike. He has earned it and it was no walk in the park.

Guess the Pokes will have to stop speculating on whether he will become their Defensive Coordinator when he gets fired at AZ. Heh!

olevetonahill
12/24/2008, 01:52 AM
You Know all the rumors about His Job security had to have been hurting Recruiting .

Piware
12/24/2008, 02:26 AM
Yeah, I had hoped he would get a 5 but this is better than some of thier fans were wanting. Can't believe they thought a 1 year extension IF he won the bowl game would do the job. Nobody can recruit with a pile like that hanging over your head.

How easily fans forget what a freakin' mess it was when he got there. Anyway, glad he got it and hope the 'Cats win the Pac-10 next year.

olevetonahill
12/24/2008, 02:31 AM
On the Board I joined right after Mike went there about 1/2 are Bitching and saying He shouldn't have gotten any extension :rolleyes:
Ya that would have made Recruiting Easy :eek:

boomermagic
12/24/2008, 10:01 AM
Mike Stoops is one of IF NOT THE best defensive coach in college football today..

A-M
12/24/2008, 11:13 AM
I wish him and his team all the best just as long as we do not have to play them, then they have to lose. He has taken that program to a much higher level since he took over. Hopefully, they will be even better next year.