PDA

View Full Version : Sick

SicEmBaylor
12/23/2008, 08:08 PM
I've caught myself a sinus infection. I seem to get sick before EVERY damned holiday. Here it is two days before Christmas, and I'm feeling like crap. =(

Anyone else in the same predicament?

OUHOMER
12/23/2008, 09:20 PM
Had it a couple of weeks ago. Thought I got over it and it came back.
Just now starting to feel better....

Doc, gave me some flownas or something. Dont think it really helped.
I just had to fight thru it.

It sucked, hope you get better.

bluedogok
12/23/2008, 09:33 PM
It seems that I get sick every Christmas, typically right on Christmas Eve/Day when we are during our traveling. Of course it doesn't help that it is 80 degrees one day and 30 the next with snow and back to 70, my body just doesn't adjust to that very well. This year I got sick on Thanksgiving weekend and am almost over it, I have felt good for the past week except that I have had laryngitis and a dry, hacking cough.

olevetonahill
12/23/2008, 09:41 PM
You Should Always Use Protection .

http://caitlynintherye.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/fingercot.jpg

Whet
12/23/2008, 11:05 PM
probably something you picked up in Mannford!

StoopTroup
12/23/2008, 11:41 PM
SicEm...you probably just need to D*uche.

dolemitesooner
12/23/2008, 11:52 PM
Yeah get that *** real clean boy.....Mhhhmmm

SicEmBaylor
12/23/2008, 11:53 PM
probably something you picked up in Mannford!

That's probably it actually. It was like 18 degrees that night. I have the worst damned sinus headache I've ever had in my life. I'm sitting here wanting to decapitate myself just to make the pain go away. I'm this <-> close to letting my dad give me a shot of some **** that'll just knock me out for 12 hours. I can't though because I have to get up at 7am and drive to Tulsa to pick up one last gift for my sister that's from my parents.

There are a lot of things I don't want to do tomorrow and waking up at 7am to drive to Tulsa is very very high on that list.

olevetonahill
12/23/2008, 11:59 PM
That's probably it actually. It was like 18 degrees that night. I have the worst damned sinus headache I've ever had in my life. I'm sitting here wanting to decapitate myself just to make the pain go away. I'm this <-> close to letting my dad give me a shot of some **** that'll just knock me out for 12 hours. I can't though because I have to get up at 7am and drive to Tulsa to pick up one last gift for my sister that's from my parents.

There are a lot of things I don't want to do tomorrow and waking up at 7am to drive to Tulsa is very very high on that list.

Like I said the next time you Pick use PROTECTION .

SicEmBaylor
12/24/2008, 12:23 AM
Like I said the next time you Pick use PROTECTION .

That looks like an Asian sized condom.

olevetonahill
12/24/2008, 12:29 AM
That looks like an Asian sized condom.

I wouldnt Know , How do you ?
Now Remember, No Glove No Nose Love .

SicEmBaylor
12/24/2008, 12:33 AM
I wouldnt Know , How do you ?

Because it's the only size that fits. :D

Kidding.

olevetonahill
12/24/2008, 12:36 AM
Because it's the only size that fits. :D

Kidding.

Ya right . I guess you want me to believe you've had need of one to Huh ?
Or were you trying em On Just in Case you ever do Get lucky? :D

SicEmBaylor
12/24/2008, 12:39 AM
Ya right . I guess you want me to believe you've had need of one to Huh ?
Or were you trying em On Just in Case you ever do Get lucky? :D

Praticin' :)

olevetonahill
12/24/2008, 12:41 AM
Praticin' :)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LoyalFan
12/24/2008, 03:13 AM
Sic, get bettah!
I feel your pain, perhaps moreso.
Y'see, last Friday I called an elderly female friend to see if she was alive (I do this daily.) She told me she'd been vomiting and perched on the porcelain a lot since 0200. By the time I could get there, bearing my own supply of Immodium and Emetrol, it was around Noon.
I set about mopping up barf and liquified pewp, changing the linens, starting a load in the washer, and dosing her with meds and Gatorade. She got better.
By Saturday night I had come down with and I ain't over it yet, although there was, thank God, only one little bout of vomiting.
I had left all my meds there with her and so here I was, no meds for the problem and no G'ade to replenish fluids and electrolytes.
(Here's where the human nature part starts...ready?)
Yesterday I called a neighbor here in the condos. This is a woman for whom I've changed bulbs, unjammed the garbage disposal, knocked down wasp nests, rescued a live and irate squirrel from the chimney, and driven to Dr's appts on numerous occasions. When I was prez of the HOA I paid for and planted a Crepe Myrtle where she could see and enjoy it.
I told her of my plight and asked if she'd drive less than a mile to pick up some meds and G'ade for me.
Response: "Too cold to go out (38F). You'll be fine."
Well, gastroenteritis normally fizzles after 48 hours. It's been just over 72 hours at this point.
No good deed goes unpunished.

LF

SicEmBaylor
12/24/2008, 03:29 AM
Sic, get bettah!
I feel your pain, perhaps moreso.
Y'see, last Friday I called an elderly female friend to see if she was alive (I do this daily.) She told me she'd been vomiting and perched on the porcelain a lot since 0200. By the time I could get there, bearing my own supply of Immodium and Emetrol, it was around Noon.
I set about mopping up barf and liquified pewp, changing the linens, starting a load in the washer, and dosing her with meds and Gatorade. She got better.
By Saturday night I had come down with and I ain't over it yet, although there was, thank God, only one little bout of vomiting.
I had left all my meds there with her and so here I was, no meds for the problem and no G'ade to replenish fluids and electrolytes.
(Here's where the human nature part starts...ready?)
Yesterday I called a neighbor here in the condos. This is a woman for whom I've changed bulbs, unjammed the garbage disposal, knocked down wasp nests, rescued a live and irate squirrel from the chimney, and driven to Dr's appts on numerous occasions. When I was prez of the HOA I paid for and planted a Crepe Myrtle where she could see and enjoy it.
I told her of my plight and asked if she'd drive less than a mile to pick up some meds and G'ade for me.
Response: "Too cold to go out (38F). You'll be fine."
Well, gastroenteritis normally fizzles after 48 hours. It's been just over 72 hours at this point.
No good deed goes unpunished.

LF

This may teach you a lesson that I learned long ago -- Never ever have faith in anyone because everyone will let you down when given the opportunity. Assume the worst of people and you won't be disappointed by them.

At any rate, I'm feeling a bit better except for some nausea. I found out Sam's has what I'm looking for, and they open an hour earlier than Dillard's, so I'm going to be at Sam's at 7am. I'll probably go to the one on Sheridan in case anyone wants to meet me there. :D

I dread this ****.

BudSooner
12/25/2008, 10:32 AM
You should have washed your balls.