YWIA

;)

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127348

SicEmBaylor
12/23/2008, 04:43 PM
It was everything I hoped it would be.

LoyalFan
12/24/2008, 12:24 AM
Yep! Our boy done found that thread and he's been sitting in the bathtub playing with it for hours now, even though the bubbles have long since dissipated and his rubber ducky feels abandoned.
Thanks, Homey, for bringing him such happiness.

LF
One of Sic's greatest fans.

olevetonahill
12/24/2008, 12:44 AM
That Boy was Like a Hound Dog after a Ham sammich

SicEmBaylor
12/24/2008, 12:49 AM
One of the biggest thrills of my life was my freshman year at Baylor when I got to ride in an Abrams.

The Texas National Guard had one at the HOT (Heart of Texas) Fair in Waco. I was there working a booth for the county GOP, and at the end of the day I started talking to the National Guard guy manning the Abrams outside. Well, anyway they had to drive the thing into the pavilion for the evening and he asked if I wanted to ride the tank into the building. He said they weren't allowed to let people do that, but nobody was around and we weren't going very far. So, I got to sit in the Commander's seat while he drove it into the building. :D

StoopTroup
12/24/2008, 04:14 PM
That Boy was Like a Hound Dog after a Ham sammich

Only the hound dog got laid.

OUinFLA
12/24/2008, 04:23 PM
One of the biggest thrills of my life was my freshman year at Baylor when I got to ride in an Abrams.

The Texas National Guard had one at the HOT (Heart of Texas) Fair in Waco. I was there working a booth for the county GOP, and at the end of the day I started talking to the National Guard guy manning the Abrams outside. Well, anyway they had to drive the thing into the pavilion for the evening and he asked if I wanted to ride the tank into the building. He said they weren't allowed to let people do that, but nobody was around and we weren't going very far. So, I got to sit in the Commander's seat while he drove it into the building. :D

My biggest Freshman year thrill was Mary Ellen.
Wanna trade memories?
I don't

Was there much damage to the building?
Who was responsible for repairing the building?

Lott's Bandana
12/24/2008, 04:55 PM
:eek:You didn't drive one in the former Soviet Bloc, did you?:eek: