Lott's Bandana
12/23/2008, 10:23 AM
YWIA.

;)

StoopTroup
12/23/2008, 10:48 AM
No! Don't!

OK...Go ahead....

It's not about a Civil War Tank stuck in a bog, BTW.

SicEmBaylor
12/23/2008, 03:59 PM
What Estonian thread? Is it sure to annoy me?

SicEmBaylor
12/23/2008, 04:05 PM
Actually, that's very cool. I'm a huge WWII and tank buff. There was a time when I wanted to trek around Eastern Europe looking stuff like this. There's a bunch of it still out there.

Harry Beanbag
12/23/2008, 05:53 PM
Actually, that's very cool. I'm a huge WWII and tank buff. There was a time when I wanted to trek around Eastern Europe looking stuff like this. There's a bunch of it still out there.

Do you ever watch that tank overhaul show, on the Military Channel I believe? They had one where they found a Tiger tank in a pond in Poland somewhere and restored it back to good as new condition. It took them like 6 years or so to do it.

SicEmBaylor
12/23/2008, 08:04 PM
Do you ever watch that tank overhaul show, on the Military Channel I believe? They had one where they found a Tiger tank in a pond in Poland somewhere and restored it back to good as new condition. It took them like 6 years or so to do it.

Yeah, that show was awesome. I don't remember if it was that program or another where they had this guy who worked at this tank salvage yard. This place is kind of like that place out in the desert where we dump all of our old fighters and bombers only it was for tanks.

Anyway, this guy is talking about working there and he gets emotional and choked up at having to watch American tanks being taken apart, cut up, and sold for scrap. I feel the same way. I really do love the things.

BigRedJed
12/24/2008, 04:03 PM
You touched yourself while watching it, didn't you?

BigRedJed
12/24/2008, 04:04 PM
Man, I sortof have a self-gratification theme working today. Gross.

olevetonahill
12/24/2008, 04:09 PM
Man, I sortof have a self-gratification theme working today. Gross.

Take it to the Bathroom .:D

StoopTroup
12/24/2008, 04:13 PM
Man, I sortof have a self-gratification theme working everyday. Gross.
fixed.

SicEmBaylor
12/24/2008, 04:15 PM
You touched yourself while watching it, didn't you?

I'd really like to keep that between myself and the gooey wet spots on my TV.