PDA

View Full Version : Just a swingin'

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
12/22/2008, 01:12 PM
Saturday night my friends held their annual Christmas party. I was informed early in the evening that one of the attendees would be arriving later with her new girlfriend.

"Oh so she's a lesbian now?" I asked.

Actually, she and her date share a boyfriend who happens to be married. The boyfriend's wife is cool with it, because they are members of a swingers club.

After almost everyone had left the party, these two ladies proceeded to give us the ins and outs (heh) of the different roles a swinger may have.

Evidently there is a private club where one can go to participate. Perhaps the boys at www.thelostogle.com could do a story about this place. Anyway, I felt like I was at a timeshare presentation the way she extolled the virtues of every room in this fantastic place. I'm normally pretty non-judgmental, but this left me a little creeped out.

SoonersEnFuego
12/22/2008, 02:16 PM
Yes, but were they hot?:D ;)

OKLA21FAN
12/22/2008, 02:26 PM
After almost everyone had left the party, these two ladies proceeded to give us the ins and outs (heh) of the different roles a swinger may have.

keep going......:pop:

StoopTroup
12/22/2008, 02:27 PM
You should feel creeped out.

They wouldn't like what I had to tell them.

soonervegas
12/22/2008, 02:32 PM
Sometimes we find that our clients are so overwhelmed with the pleasure that sometimes they scream out "No" when they really mean "Yes".

This is why we have the safe word.

Chuck Bao
12/22/2008, 02:52 PM
I would have been creeped out too.

I am not at all interested in what goes on in the swingers scene. It's strange that they are willing to share with strangers.

But, I would have liked to ask them how they define their relationship with each other besides sharing a bed with a married man.

I would have also liked to asked them if any of the partners have children and how the open relationships could possibly affect them.

I would have told them that Manson, Jones and other cult leaders were probably dynamite in bed as well.

bri
12/22/2008, 03:49 PM
Sometimes we find that our clients are so overwhelmed with the pleasure that sometimes they scream out "No" when they really mean "Yes".

Also, it says I get a free t-shirt with the flyer.

StoopTroup
12/22/2008, 04:07 PM

?

http://www.funnytshirtz.com/product%20images/general/Single-disease-free-tshirt-70.gif

Chuck Bao
12/22/2008, 04:24 PM
?

http://www.funnytshirtz.com/product%20images/general/Single-disease-free-tshirt-70.gif

Heh! My nominations for Bri's free t-shirt:

What? You mean you don’t deflate after use?
In case of doubt, safe word is tattooed across my butt - "SAFE" and then "WORD".
Oklahoma has a football team too

bri
12/22/2008, 04:51 PM

?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3112/3129328618_2233687e19_o.jpg

How sad for you to grow up in a country that was founded by prudes. A country overrun with crime and illiteracy. A country where a man is forced to make sex to only one woman at a time and one must learn the woman's name beforehand...

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
12/22/2008, 05:03 PM
I would have been creeped out too.

I am not at all interested in what goes on in the swingers scene. It's strange that they are willing to share with strangers.
Let me answer your questions. If you have any more, she's really into educating the masses. I can ask!

But, I would have liked to ask them how they define their relationship with each other besides sharing a bed with a married man.
A: They call each other framily (a combo of friends and family)

I would have also liked to asked them if any of the partners have children and how the open relationships could possibly affect them.
A: They have game nights with the kids. It is evidently one big koombaya.

I would have told them that Manson, Jones and other cult leaders were probably dynamite in bed as well.
A: I wonder if they were subs or doms. You might be surprised!!

A: Eh, they both had ginormous boobs but the overshare kind of killed it.

the_ouskull
12/22/2008, 09:02 PM

In my previous line of work, I had the opportunity to encounter a number of people who had made the lifestyle choice being discussed. In response to your query as to the relative physical attractiveness of the average member of the group in question, my answer is, and invariably will remain, F*CK NO!

the_ouskull

LoyalFan
12/23/2008, 03:32 AM
I have never, would never, will nevAr participate in the swinging scene, though invitations were issued from time to time.
That said; My second bride, a comely lass some years my junior (22 and 37, we were,) made the discovery that she enjoyed "affection" from the female of the species so long as we shared the chores and rewards. Over the next few years we established a little squad of compliant ladies and life was good...though tiring at times.
Not once did we ever involve another male, though more than one lady joined the fun on occasion, nor did we ever enter one of those swinging establishments. I did, however, often squire Mary E. and another lady for an evening of cocktails, dining, movies, the symphony, etc, and weekends at the lake cabin, the coast, or the hunting lease.
None of these ladies were barmaids, sales clerks, or pavement princesses. Among the group were three public school teachers (one English, two Music,) one newly-minted attorney, an RN, a female USAF officer, a lady cop, so well as the daughter of a high school classmate who was working on her Masters at the time while part-timing at a chain bookstore. (The "Old School Tie" was unknown to either of us for quite some time and I nearly had a coronary when I discovered whom her dad was. She thought it was hilarious.)
We were all FRIENDS before we segued into more intimate pleasures, BTW, and THAT was a must. Some still are friends, and no one went away hurt, used, or angry.

LF
Old before my time.

Tiptonsooner
12/23/2008, 07:21 AM
I have never, would never, will nevAr participate in the swinging scene, though invitations were issued from time to time.
That said; My second bride, a comely lass some years my junior (22 and 37, we were,) made the discovery that she enjoyed "affection" from the female of the species so long as we shared the chores and rewards. Over the next few years we established a little squad of compliant ladies and life was good...though tiring at times.
Not once did we ever involve another male, though more than one lady joined the fun on occasion, nor did we ever enter one of those swinging establishments. I did, however, often squire Mary E. and another lady for an evening of cocktails, dining, movies, the symphony, etc, and weekends at the lake cabin, the coast, or the hunting lease.
None of these ladies were barmaids, sales clerks, or pavement princesses. Among the group were three public school teachers (one English, two Music,) one newly-minted attorney, an RN, a female USAF officer, a lady cop, so well as the daughter of a high school classmate who was working on her Masters at the time while part-timing at a chain bookstore. (The "Old School Tie" was unknown to either of us for quite some time and I nearly had a coronary when I discovered whom her dad was. She thought it was hilarious.)
We were all FRIENDS before we segued into more intimate pleasures, BTW, and THAT was a must. Some still are friends, and no one went away hurt, used, or angry.

LF
Old before my time.

You, are my hero.....

Jerk
12/23/2008, 07:59 AM

LF
Old before my time.

Thank you, sir. This has been one of the more inspirational reads I've had in quiet some time. You have lifted my spirit and stirred my soul into dreaming of what a man can do with a lot of hard work and a little faith.

85Sooner
12/23/2008, 09:40 AM
Did a report on swingers back in early 90's. Found that they are usually in general, have graduate degrees, are more conservative than liberal believe it or not and disease is rare in the population. Thats all I got.

Taxman71
12/23/2008, 01:45 PM

LF
Old before my time.

Noticed how football games were excluded from the list of tryst locales...good job not crapping where you eat.

frankensooner
12/23/2008, 02:07 PM
Wow, Holley, you sure attract the creepy types. ;)

LoyalFan
12/23/2008, 10:10 PM
Noticed how football games were excluded from the list of tryst locales...good job not crapping where you eat.

Well, if truth be told (and it must!) there was an interesting encounter with an assistant(?) manager of the Stratford Inn in Norman when Mary E. and I were there for a Sooner game. We'd stayed there for a game the year prior and I guess the lady must have been sincere when she said she hoped we'd be back.
Well, a year later we WERE back and the welcome was most warm.
True dat!

LF

PS: We won the game, o'course.

Rogue
12/23/2008, 10:57 PM
A couple of my ex-neighbors were supposedly swingers.
Another neighbor supposedly found them on some swinger website and told all the other neighbors. Nice enough folks, seemed to be having an early mid-life crisis complete with new sports cars, his 'n hers makeovers including an inexplicable urge to dress provocatively and get a nose ring for her and he quit wearing strictly NASCAR gear.

I always wanted to ask the gossipy neighbor what she was doing on a swinger website. I'd suspect there is some code about not outing fellow swingers or something.

My whole thought on it was "meh." Spend enough time listening to folks for a living and it'll take a seriously unhealthy fetish to surprise a feller.

olevetonahill
12/24/2008, 12:07 AM
Well, if truth be told (and it must!) there was an interesting encounter with an assistant(?) manager of the Stratford Inn in Norman when Mary E. and I were there for a Sooner game. We'd stayed there for a game the year prior and I guess the lady must have been sincere when she said she hoped we'd be back.
Well, a year later we WERE back and the welcome was most warm.
True dat!

LF

PS: We won the game, o'course.

Is this Mary E married again ?
If Not, Hook a brother Up.:D

LoyalFan
12/24/2008, 02:56 AM
Is this Mary E married again ?
If Not, Hook a brother Up.:D

Wellll, if I didn't like you so much I would. Y'see, she's 50 now, and 2.13 ax handles wide across the beam. She was Playmate material in the old days...sniff.
Last I heard she was married to some furball who showed up to her office Xmas party wearing a tank top and thongs (the foot kind.) No kidding. He is a self-employed do-nothing that is more than happy to live on her 65K salary.
I divorced her when she began to take an interest in mary-wanna and putting on weight. I tried, I really did, but she would not be helped.
She was my best friend and an ever-ready lover, and I miss the "old" her.
We hunted together. She even learned to reload her own shells. She was always ready for fun and mischief, including doing the deed in a cemetery, but the stress of her job and college work (UTSA) was too much.
She loved OU football, and saw her first Sooner game the first year we were together. She had a "crush" on one of the lads, Scott Case, and ran onto the field after the game to hug him. All that just from seeing him in the program and watching him play, LOL!
She borrowed a football from some kids that were on the field after the game and lofted a 35 yard pass to one of the WRs...he caught it.
She shook hands with the King and kissed him on the cheek. He didn't seem to object.
She nearly bought out the souvenir shop after the game and wore some form of OU gear almost all the time. Not bad for a girl who'd never even been to OK before.
Everytime she heard "Boomer Sooner" she'd say "Oh, listen Dear. They're playing OUR song!"
She was a pip!

LF

olevetonahill
12/24/2008, 12:54 PM
So yer saying Shes Now Fat and Stupid ?:D
Oh well story of My life .;)

SouthFortySooner
12/25/2008, 10:03 AM
If you get in a swingin club you best get your Gonnasyphaherpalaids vaccine.