PDA

View Full Version : I just met my next husband at work today

FirstandGoal
12/21/2008, 08:18 PM
So I'm at work today and this guy walks in with a prescription for Lortab from the ER.

Since we had never filled any prescriptions for him before I ask for his ID (which is absolutely required by the state of Oklahoma before you can fill a narcotic) and he hands me over an old, beat up driver's license that expired in 2003.

When I explain that I cannot fill his rx unless he has an unexpired form of ID, he explains that the reason he has that old expired one is because he just got out of prison, but that if I needed proof of who he was, he did have his name tattooed on his stomach, which he so kindly offered to show me. :eek: :eek:

Step back everyone, I saw him first!

:D

olevetonahill
12/21/2008, 08:20 PM
Im Pissed I thot I was gonna be yer next ex ,:D

FirstandGoal
12/21/2008, 08:28 PM
Maybe the next one.

:O

VeeJay
12/21/2008, 08:30 PM
I need to hook him up with my ex-wife.

olevetonahill
12/21/2008, 08:45 PM
Maybe the next one.

:O

Cause I aint got No Prison Tats ?

Jerk
12/21/2008, 08:58 PM
So I'm at work today and this guy walks in with a prescription for Lortab from the ER.

Since we had never filled any prescriptions for him before I ask for his ID (which is absolutely required by the state of Oklahoma before you can fill a narcotic) and he hands me over an old, beat up driver's license that expired in 2003.

When I explain that I cannot fill his rx unless he has an unexpired form of ID, he explains that the reason he has that old expired one is because he just got out of prison, but that if I needed proof of who he was, he did have his name tattooed on his stomach, which he so kindly offered to show me. :eek: :eek:

If he would have showed you a Class A CDL Drivers License, you would have been swept off your feet right then and there!!:cool:

A Sooner in Texas
12/21/2008, 09:00 PM
Damn...all the females on this board are just SEETHING with jealousy right now. What a very special Christmas for you!

olevetonahill
12/21/2008, 09:03 PM
Damn...all the females on this board are just SEETHING with jealousy right now. What a very special Christmas for you!

Can I be the Consolation Prize ?:D

bri
12/21/2008, 09:18 PM

Congratulations! You're almost my type now.

Heh.

StoopTroup
12/21/2008, 09:59 PM

Did you touch it?

bri
12/21/2008, 10:01 PM

I think every reply to the thread should have the full first post quoted in it. :D

A Sooner in Texas
12/21/2008, 10:05 PM
Can I be the Consolation Prize ?:D

Well, you're far better than a consolation, Vet. ;)

olevetonahill
12/21/2008, 10:08 PM
Well, you're far better than a consolation, Vet. ;)

But the Only Chicks available here are Old , Fat and Ugly Or Meth heads :mad:

StoopTroup
12/21/2008, 10:10 PM

I think you better clarify "here" for her. :D

Lott's Bandana
12/21/2008, 10:16 PM
You're lucky you didn't get a Quagmire response:

"I have my name tattoo'd on my manhood, I can show you the 'Joe' right now and I bet it wouldn't take YOU long to get to see the last name as well, baby."

Giggity.

bri
12/21/2008, 10:19 PM
Heh.

olevetonahill
12/21/2008, 10:22 PM
I think you better clarify "here" for her. :D

Here Is Here in the S/E part of Okie Land .:mad:

bri
12/21/2008, 10:32 PM
Okay, now clarify "here" for her in English. :D

olevetonahill
12/21/2008, 10:41 PM
Okay, now clarify "here" for her in English. :D

Within 15 Miles of the Olevet Shack .;)

bri
12/21/2008, 10:56 PM
Oh, you mean the Bermuda Triangle of Hookers?

A Sooner in Texas
12/22/2008, 01:00 AM
Within 15 Miles of the Olevet Shack .;)

I actually had it pretty well figured out from the beginning. :P

But thanks for making sure none of us thought you meant HERE here. :D

olevetonahill
12/22/2008, 01:02 AM
I actually had it pretty well figured out from the beginning. :P

But thanks for making sure none of us thought you meant HERE here. :D

I love the Ladies :hot:

bri
12/22/2008, 01:15 AM
We know. That's why you have to go around and introduce yourself to your new neighbors when you move into a new place. :D

olevetonahill
12/22/2008, 01:16 AM
We know. That's why you have to go around and introduce yourself to your new neighbors when you move into a new place. :D

You Mean the PoPos as a sex Offender ?:eek:

bri
12/22/2008, 10:31 AM
That would be the crux of the joke, yes.

Hello, my name is Uncle Diddles and I'm required by law to inform you that you might want to get a better privacy fence around your pool, if you follow my meanin'... :D

olevetonahill
12/22/2008, 10:34 AM
That would be the crux of the joke, yes.

Hello, my name is Uncle Diddles and I'm required by law to inform you that you might want to get a better privacy fence around your pool, if you follow my meanin'... :D

Hell they make me wear a Thing around My neck .:D

bri
12/22/2008, 10:36 AM
Look, leave your twisted prison games out of this. ;)

BudSooner
12/22/2008, 10:58 AM
Oh, you mean the Bermuda Triangle of dead Hookers?
Why did you bring Langley into this?

SoonersEnFuego
12/22/2008, 11:03 AM
Did he ask for some pseudoephedrine too? "How much Pseudogest can I get?"

There was a pharmacist I used to work with that used to say he had a tattoo on his "Hammer" that was in big block letters that said, "Shorty's Bar and Grill - Chattanooga, Tennessee" He sounds like your type.

SoonersEnFuego
12/22/2008, 11:05 AM
He also taught me about "The Little Man in the Canoe". But that's another topic for another day.

OUinFLA
12/22/2008, 01:31 PM

The one you brought to Florida last time was neither old, nor fat.
Glad to hear she wasn't a meth head.

Jacie
12/22/2008, 01:31 PM
Oh Rucy, I'm home!

tbl
12/22/2008, 01:33 PM
Fortunately the dude at Walgreens was much more accomodating. Thanks for nothing, and I refuse your proposal.

Yours truly,

I mean, Ted.

Lott's Bandana
12/22/2008, 01:45 PM
Hell they make me wear a Thing around My neck .:D

So, you aren't always truly nekkid?

soonerboomer93
12/22/2008, 01:59 PM
Oh, you mean the Bermuda Triangle of Hookers?

vet lives near Czar and VK??

the_ouskull
12/22/2008, 09:04 PM
Doubtless, he's another product of an education system that has to allow children to decide as to whether or not they're going to pay attention in class and attempt to learn the lesson being taught.

Was the name spelled correctly?

the_ouskull