PDA

View Full Version : If I say something nice about Tebow....

Iam4OUru
12/21/2008, 03:34 PM
what are the chances of getting him to heal my herniated disc?

fadada1
12/21/2008, 03:53 PM
you don't have to say anything nice... we are all His children. He will hear your prayers.

;)

Tiger6
12/21/2008, 03:57 PM
....what are the chances he'll refrain from going all 'Bronco Nagurski' on our asses.

TXBOOMER
12/21/2008, 04:00 PM
He can't heal you but he can do surgery on it for you if you will meet him in The Phillipines.

AzianSooner
12/21/2008, 04:04 PM
Tim got power by eating Baluts... lot of it.

P3 Gator
12/21/2008, 04:09 PM
....what are the chances he'll refrain from going all 'Bronco Nagurski' on our asses.

Zero...that's his game. Opposing teams just don't get it. I understand being sick of hearing Tebow this, Tebow that. But until you've watched him over a period of time, you just don't get it. Opposing fans ALL say the same thing. Let's see how you feel on 1/9.

Tiger6
12/21/2008, 04:19 PM
Zero...that's his game. Opposing teams just don't get it. I understand being sick of hearing Tebow this, Tebow that. But until you've watched him over a period of time, you just don't get it. Opposing fans ALL say the same thing. Let's see how you feel on 1/9.

I imagine it'll be about the same as how Ole' Miss (...really...Ole Miss..?) felt the day after...except probably a lot sweeter since it was the MNC.

LitiG8R
12/21/2008, 04:22 PM
I imagine it'll be about the same as how Ole' Miss (...really...Ole Miss..?) felt the day after...except probably a lot sweeter since it was the MNC.

Really dude? Getting kind of old hearing that. Why don't you go and take 10 minutes and go and google something more interesting to talk about. Teams don't get up the same way for every team unfortunately. Talk to you in 10 when you get back.

Curly Bill
12/21/2008, 04:26 PM
Really dude? Getting kind of old hearing that. Why don't you go and take 10 minutes and go and google something more interesting to talk about. Teams don't get up the same way for every team unfortunately. Talk to you in 10 when you get back.

I guess it would get old hearing about losing to Ole Miss. LOLOLOLOL

Guess they were even faster then you gators huh?

...and if it's getting old you could like...not come here you know.

Tiger6
12/21/2008, 04:28 PM
I'm back...and the MIGHTY Ole Miss Rebels still beat the God-like Florida Gators.

Your friend asked how we would feel on Jan. 9th, and I simply replied with an honest answer. Seems like you are holding onto some tough memories man....did the Ole Miss game cause some sort of complex we should know about? Should I just refer to Ole Miss game as "the game that never happened"?. Help me out, I guess i'm confused.

8timechamps
12/21/2008, 04:30 PM
http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr9/8timechamps/Tebowpope.jpg

LitiG8R
12/21/2008, 04:33 PM
I'm back...and the MIGHTY Ole Miss Rebels still beat the God-like Florida Gators.

Your friend asked how we would feel on Jan. 9th, and I simply replied with an honest answer. Seems like you are holding onto some tough memories man....did the Ole Miss game cause some sort of complex we should know about? Should I just refer to Ole Miss game as "the game that never happened"?. Help me out, I guess i'm confused.

Easy there "Tiger". Not ever justifying a loss to them but they finished the season as probably the second best team in the SEC. Gotta ive credit where credit is do. Now if you think there is any chance we are gonna come out on the 8th like we did for that game then you are in for a big surprise. Hope you sprung for a ticket so you can see it first hand.

soonervegas
12/21/2008, 04:33 PM
Back to the original issue....I have heard from an orange bowl official that tebow is set to part the atlantic as part of the pregame festivities. Anyone else heard that?

Tiger6
12/21/2008, 04:40 PM
If Ole Miss is the 2nd best team in the SEC...then I sure as hell feel good about our chances against the God-warriors previously known as the Gators.

I didnt hear that soonervegas, but I did hear he was planning on turning gatorade into Cristal for the post game celebration party if they won. From what I hear, he thinks Wine is "so first century" and wanted something more contemporary.

LitiG8R
12/21/2008, 04:51 PM
If Ole Miss is the 2nd best team in the SEC...then I sure as hell feel good about our chances against the God-warriors previously known as the Gators.

I didnt hear that soonervegas, but I did hear he was planning on turning gatorade into Cristal for the post game celebration party if they won. From what I hear, he thinks Wine is "so first century" and wanted something more contemporary.

Haha OK im done. Ill just go have a conversation with my two year old. It will be more intellectual. I am not spouting off about your TX a$$ whooping because it is irrelevant.

NYC Poke
12/21/2008, 04:57 PM
Wow. The second best team in the SEC is ranked 25th. The SEC must really suck.

oupride
12/21/2008, 04:58 PM
Tebow?

LitiG8R
12/21/2008, 05:02 PM
Wow. The second best team in the SEC is ranked 25th. The SEC must really suck.

Yeah horrible conference....see previous 2 national champions. No cable in NYC?

Tiger6
12/21/2008, 05:03 PM
Haha OK im done. Ill just go have a conversation with my two year old. It will be more intellectual. I am not spouting off about your TX a$$ whooping because it is irrelevant.

You sit around having conversations with 2 year olds?....weirdo...lol.

NYC Poke
12/21/2008, 05:07 PM
Yeah horrible conference....see previous 2 national champions. No cable in NYC?

We do, Mr. Relativity Guy, and I watch enough college football to realize that Alabama and Georgia might take exception to your characterization of Ole Miss as "second best in the SEC." Apparently, I have more regard for your conference than you do.

P3 Gator
12/21/2008, 05:07 PM
Florida was flat against Ole Miss...it happens. What counts is how you deal with it. You can role over and feel bad, or you can move forward and make sure it doesn't happen again. UF and Tebow chose to move forward as did OU after the Texas loss. My point from earlier in this thread is that opponents fans have been saying the same thing about Tebow all year. Until you've seen his intensity, you just don't get it. I'm not saying anything to denigrate you by any means. He is just a different kind of guy. And, I think denigrating him is just coming from a lack of seeing him play over a period of time.

The good news is: we'll see how good Ole Miss is against one of the Big 12 offenses in the Cotton Bowl and we'll get to see again how good a Big 12 team matches up in the MNC game.

Curly Bill
12/21/2008, 05:08 PM

What he left unsaid it that his two year old is not only an intellectual but has also run a 4.3 fourty.

LitiG8R
12/21/2008, 05:09 PM
You sit around having conversations with 2 year olds?....weirdo...lol.

Ahhh now we are getting to the root of the problem. Your dad didn't like you and never talked to you. Now you just troll message boards to seek validation. Deep breathes little guy...just remember Tebow loves you no matter what.

Curly Bill
12/21/2008, 05:09 PM
Florida was flat against Ole Miss...it happens. What counts is how you deal with it. You can role over and feel bad, or you can move forward and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Could one also roll over?

Tiger6
12/21/2008, 05:10 PM
What he left unsaid it that his two year old is not only an intellectual but has also run a 4.3 fourty.

HAHA...wooot. But I do have to disagree. Just because one is able to make their own jorts at the age of 2 does not make them an intellectual.

Dan Thompson
12/21/2008, 05:11 PM
Baluts! I would be surprised if there were very many sooners fans that knew what that is.

NYC Poke
12/21/2008, 05:11 PM

Perhaps. Let's have a pole.

LitiG8R
12/21/2008, 05:14 PM
Perhaps. Let's have a pole.

It's "poll" there chief. Lets not get into a spelling bee though because people make mistakes when typing on message boards...no biggie

Curly Bill
12/21/2008, 05:15 PM
Baluts! I would be surprised if there were very many sooners fans that knew what that is.

Aren't baluts what the FL folks couldn't fill out properly back during the 2000 election? Remember the butterfly baluts? :D

P3 Gator
12/21/2008, 05:16 PM

Oh snap! You got me. OK, -2 incorrect usage. Please address the thoughts in the post.

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/21/2008, 05:18 PM
heh

Tiger6
Do you florida 'tards not get sarcasm? Everyone...please feel free to point and laugh.

Even when people are mocking you, you still dont get it. I love those types of people.

NYC Poke
It's "poll" there chief. Lets not get into a spelling bee though because people make mistakes when typing on message boards...no biggie

Um . . . are you being stupid on purpose or did you OD while huffing Kirk Herbstreit's jockstrap?

Curly Bill
12/21/2008, 05:19 PM
Oh snap! You got me. OK, -2 incorrect usage. Please address the thoughts in the post.

No thanks, I'm gonna go seek validation from my two year old.

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/21/2008, 05:20 PM
I was going to ask about your avatar NYC Poke...I think you misshaped the state of Oklahoma on that too!!

Curly Bill
12/21/2008, 05:21 PM
Do you florida 'tards not get sarcasm? Everyone...please feel free to point and laugh.

Even when people are mocking you, you still dont get it. I love those types of people.

It's all the mercury they ingest from comsuming swamp critters. It kills brain cells....

...but it makes them faster then hell! :D

LitiG8R
12/21/2008, 05:22 PM
Um . . . are you being stupid on purpose or did you OD while huffing Kirk Herbstreit's jockstrap?

Nope just correcting your poor grammar because you thought it was necessary to do it to someone else. Lets be mature little guy.

Now back to football.

NYC Poke
12/21/2008, 05:23 PM
Nope just correcting your poor grammar because you thought it was necessary to do it to someone else. Lets be mature little guy.

Now back to football.

Res ipsa loquitur.

SoonerShark
Ahhh now we are getting to the root of the problem. Your dad didn't like you and never talked to you. Now you just troll message boards to seek validation. Deep breathes little guy...just remember Tebow loves you no matter what.

Tebow? You mean the Brendon Fraser impersonator?

P3 Gator
No thanks, I'm gonna go seek validation from my two year old.

Figures.

Curly Bill
12/21/2008, 05:24 PM

Now back to football.

So...you're too stupid to realize that he did that on purpose?

That's funny.:D

LitiG8R
12/21/2008, 05:25 PM
Res ipsa loquitur.

Now that was a good comeback! See its more fun when comebacks are witty. Props

Tiger6

Now back to football.

....still doesnt 'get it'.....lol.

Curly Bill
Figures.

Figures that you'd be too dumb to see that I was mocking your fellow gatorbater. :P

LitiG8R
12/21/2008, 05:26 PM
So...you're too stupid to realize that he did that on purpose?

That's funny.:D

Not gonna debate education or income on a message board. sorry got the wrong guy

NYC Poke
12/21/2008, 05:28 PM
....still doesnt 'get it'.....lol.

If you have to explain it . . . *sigh*

Curly Bill
12/21/2008, 05:29 PM
Not gonna debate education or income on a message board. sorry got the wrong guy

Bruce?

(I know you don't know who Bruce is, that's an inside joke here at SF.com)

NYC Poke

In your case, this is probably a wise policy.

Curly Bill

How about 40 times? I know you guys love talking about 40 times. :D

Tiger6
Can we debate the intelligence levels of two year old kids?

Anyways...I better not bring my fiance' to the game. I hear Tebow can impregnate women simply with his presence.

LitiG8R
12/21/2008, 05:31 PM
In your case, this is probably a wise policy.

Wow your on fire NYC! You go girl

SoonerBacker
12/21/2008, 05:33 PM
Easy there "Tiger". Not ever justifying a loss to them but they finished the season as probably the second best team in the SEC. Gotta ive credit where credit is do. Now if you think there is any chance we are gonna come out on the 8th like we did for that game then you are in for a big surprise. Hope you sprung for a ticket so you can see it first hand.

Was Ole Miss really the second best team in the SEC? I would have thought that would have been Alabama. It was Alabama that the Gators played in the SEC Championship game, right? Alabama was undefeated going into the SEC Championship game, right? So, how does Ole Miss come out as the second best team in the SEC?

LitiG8R
12/21/2008, 05:34 PM
Can we debate the intelligence levels of two year old kids?

Anyways...I better not bring my fiance' to the game. I hear Tebow can impregnate women simply with his presence.

Yea prob shouldnt bring her. She will have a crappy time at the rout and will likely leave you for a winner (AKA a Gator)

Curly Bill

Maybe we should debate education, because that should be:

Wow you're on fire NYC!

Tiger6
Was Ole Miss really the second best team in the SEC? I would have thought that would have been Alabama. It was Alabama that the Gators played in the SEC Championship game, right? Alabama was undefeated going into the SEC Championship game, right? So, how does Ole Miss come out as the second best team in the SEC?

Whoa whoa whoa.....dont bring logic into this conversation.

LitiG8R
12/21/2008, 05:35 PM
Maybe we should debate education, because that should be:

Wow you're on fire NYC!

Lets do it then "Curly Bill"?!? really?

Curly Bill
12/21/2008, 05:36 PM

They beat mighty Florida, they're probably the 2nd best team in the country if the truth be known. ;)

Curly Bill
12/21/2008, 05:38 PM
Lets do it then "Curly Bill"?!? really?

From the available evidence I'd have to say that even if you do have more education, I'd have to say that mine apparently "took" better. :D

SoonerBacker
12/21/2008, 05:42 PM
I had to do some last minute research to confirm my suspicions. If one combines the 2 divisions of the SEC and looks at final conference records, including the SEC Championship, Ole Miss was the 4th best team in the conference.....with losses to mighty Vanderbilt and Wake Forest at the time they left the Swamp alive.

Conference Records -

Florida: 8-1

Alabama: 8-1

Georgia: 6-2

Ole Miss: 5-3

Tiger6
12/21/2008, 05:46 PM
5-3 is just a number...doesnt consider things such as '40-times' and only considers "win-loss", which is obviously the wrong way to go. Hell everyone knows that.

NYC Poke
12/21/2008, 05:51 PM

You're pretty flaming yourself, trole.

Curly Bill
12/21/2008, 05:54 PM

He hasn't responded lately, must be enjoying some stimulating intellectual banter with his two year old. :D

SoonerBacker
12/21/2008, 05:57 PM
Or maybe he's still trying to figure out how Ole Miss finished the season as the second best team in the SEC when there were 3 SEC teams that had better records........ :pop:

Curly Bill
12/21/2008, 05:59 PM
Or maybe he's still trying to figure out how Ole Miss finished the season as the second best team in the SEC when there were 3 SEC teams that had better records........ :pop:

...or maybe he's counting up all of his advanced degrees, and how much money he makes. :D

Scott D
12/21/2008, 06:13 PM

I don't care what team you root for, this was still funny.

NYC Poke
12/21/2008, 06:17 PM
This little episode reminds me of some very sage advice that olevet once gave to one of your n00bs after the n00b managed to make himself a laughingstock over on OP:

Do us all a Favor and Keep yer Ignorance Here .
Pleas dont embarass us on any Other teams forums .
KPLZTHKS

LitiG8R
12/21/2008, 10:28 PM

Im flaming? Hmmm ok NYC "Poke". If I had had to guess what you have been "poking" I would put my money on the a$$ of some slick New Yorker named Chaz? Just a guess....:D

DenverSooner751
12/21/2008, 10:49 PM
Im flaming? Hmmm ok NYC "Poke". If I had had to guess what you have been "poking" I would put my money on the a$$ of some slick New Yorker named Chaz? Just a guess....:D

Did your two year old come up with that while he was lifting weights and setting fastest high school 100 yard dash times?

LitiG8R
12/21/2008, 10:54 PM
Did your two year old come up with that while he was lifting weights and setting fastest high school 100 yard dash times?

Hey Chaz thanks for joining the discussion.

Tiger6
12/21/2008, 10:57 PM
Someone needs to start a topic called..."LitiG8r's two year old son is so smart and fast...." thread.

LitiG8R
12/21/2008, 11:00 PM
Someone needs to start a topic called..."LitiG8r's two year old son is so smart and fast...." thread.

Followed by the thread "Tiger's fiance actually says he is more of a kitten"

DenverSooner751
12/21/2008, 11:01 PM
Did Tebow perform his baptism?

Tiger6
12/21/2008, 11:15 PM
haha ouch...no would your lord and savior Tim Tebow approve of that message?

SoonerBacker
12/22/2008, 12:38 AM
And still no explanation of how Ole Miss is the second best team in the SEC with the fourth best record.

Guess the two year old hasn't been able to figure that one out for Lit yet. :pop:

Octavian
12/22/2008, 02:58 AM
Oklahoma was winning national championships shortly after Tebow rested on the Seventh Day.

But on the other hand...

The mighty Florida Gators have won a grand total 8 conference championships in their illustrious 103 year history.

Eight.

Let them gloat for awhile....this doesn't happen much.

meoveryouxinfinity
1/1/2009, 12:31 PM
I kinda love NYC Poke.

DMAFB_Sooner08
1/1/2009, 01:04 PM
Florida was flat against Ole Miss...it happens. What counts is how you deal with it. You can role over and feel bad, or you can move forward and make sure it doesn't happen again. UF and Tebow chose to move forward as did OU after the Texas loss. My point from earlier in this thread is that opponents fans have been saying the same thing about Tebow all year. Until you've seen his intensity, you just don't get it. I'm not saying anything to denigrate you by any means. He is just a different kind of guy. And, I think denigrating him is just coming from a lack of seeing him play over a period of time.

The good news is: we'll see how good Ole Miss is against one of the Big 12 offenses in the Cotton Bowl and we'll get to see again how good a Big 12 team matches up in the MNC game.

Yeah yeah we know, and Tebow let us know that we will never be disappointed in those mighty gators with that inspiring podium talk to the media!!