PDA

View Full Version : Do we have a prayer.....

Iam4OUru
12/21/2008, 01:13 PM
if Tebow wears "Phil. 4:13"? :confused:

AzianSooner
12/21/2008, 01:22 PM
Tell Tea bow that He has fake belief in GOD due to Matthew 17:20

gatorsownu2
12/21/2008, 01:22 PM
Only if Bradford brings his Heisman, OU history book, and offensive stat records.:D

Iam4OUru
12/21/2008, 01:25 PM
Tell Tea bow that He has fake belief in GOD due to Matthew 17:20

:eek:

josh09
12/21/2008, 03:25 PM
if Tebow wears "Phil. 4:13"? :confused:

I think that if one of the numbers under at least one of his eyes is smudged, then yes, we might have a chance.....but other than that its not looking good. :rolleyes:

Iam4OUru
12/21/2008, 03:31 PM
Oh, I almost forgot.....

Old P*ss 31:30

:P

SoonerObsession
12/21/2008, 03:43 PM
I wish you guys would stop ragging on Tebow because he tries to share his faith. Whether you like "Jesus Freaks" or not, they are just trying to spread a message of hope and love. Is that so awful? Would you rather he be a pompous jerk that shows off everytime he has a chance? If you don't believe in Christ that's fine. It just irritates me that people get so offended that someone who does believe is trying to spread what they believe to be great news about life after death. Tim Tebow may be the opposing teams qb, but I have great respect for him and what he does for the less fortunate. His acts of selflessness may strike you as goody two shoes, but maybe it's because he makes you feel a tad guilty about what you chose to do with your spare time.

josh09
12/21/2008, 03:52 PM
Well, I'm not "ragging on him" for sharing his faith. Im a very hardcore Christian myself. It's just the fact that the media believes that he's so much better than everyone else that is kind of annoying to me. Personally, i love the guy, he's great, and yes he does amazing things for the community and to spread the word of God. But he's also our rival on the football field. His faith and the way he acts has nothing to do with it. So, really, i feel like im making fun of the media more than him by saying sarcastic things about him, because the media always finds ways to praise him, and its getting old.

fadada1
12/21/2008, 03:54 PM
who's this Phil you speak of?