PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Horns!

jdsooner
12/21/2008, 11:22 AM
I enjoyed watching you choke against Michigan State.

SoonerShark
12/21/2008, 04:55 PM
It is not in our best interest for teams we play to lose to teams we do not play. I get a kick that some of our recruits that bailed along with Kelvin are not doing as well as we are, but we are one NBA draft away from losing a major asset two years too early.

TexasLidig8r
12/24/2008, 01:58 PM
Did you equally enjoy watching Texas defeat a team that wins 90% of its home games as well?

Sorry Badger. Wisconsin goes down.

badger
12/24/2008, 02:27 PM
They do that sometimes. Texas does it more.

badger
12/24/2008, 03:01 PM
^^^NP posted that, not me^^^

:D But like any good and faithful housewife that is spending Christmas Eve at the office working a full day's shift, I support my husband's post 100 percent.

jdsooner
12/25/2008, 12:49 AM
Impressive. They beat a Wisconsin team that won by 2 over Idaho State at home.

SoonerObsession
12/25/2008, 02:38 PM
Any time the Horns lose, an angel get's his wings.

jdsooner
1/31/2009, 08:46 PM
Did you equally enjoy watching Texas defeat a team that wins 90% of its home games as well?

Sorry Badger. Wisconsin goes down.

Texas didn't win at home today!

IronHorseSooner
2/1/2009, 09:02 AM
To me, this just goes to prove how much they miss Augustin. The opposing PG goes off against them in a home game, and they are playing musical PGs with Abrams, Mason, and Balbay. Two of them are 2-Guards, and the other one is from the Doug Gottlieb School of Shooting for PGs. I said before the season that UTerus would not be elite because they will miss Augustin. Looks like I was spot on.

soonerfan28
2/1/2009, 09:19 AM
Since A&M and OSU suck this year I think it would have really helped to have had Texas win that game. We are gonna need some quality wins down the stretch and it seems like the only team that has been doing there part in helping us out is Purdue. If we beat Kansas and they continue to get wins the that should help. Texas losing really hurts.

jdsooner
2/5/2009, 01:50 AM
Texas loses at home again. Texas sucks all the time!

LOSERS!

badger
2/5/2009, 06:14 AM
Way to resurrect an old thread :rolleyes:

So, I'm gonna make it relevant. WAY TO GO, TEXAS! For...

1- Still having an apathetic for insanely large fanbase!
2- Ugly school colors
3- Giving aTm hope that they can beat you in something every year
4- Not being ranked as high as us in ANOTHER national poll in the same school year when it matters most!
5- Your mother is a whor....n.

Boomer.....
2/5/2009, 08:28 AM
Texas has been disappointing this season.

IronHorseSooner
2/5/2009, 09:16 AM
See my post. This is what you get when you don't have a real PG. GFuard-oriented teams beat you down.

jdsooner
2/6/2009, 01:33 AM
I hope they get beat down some more.

OUmillenium
2/6/2009, 10:02 AM
Since A&M and OSU suck this year I think it would have really helped to have had Texas win that game. We are gonna need some quality wins down the stretch and it seems like the only team that has been doing there part in helping us out is Purdue. If we beat Kansas and they continue to get wins the that should help. Texas losing really hurts.

Why do we need quality wins at this point in the season with our record?

We are #1 in the RPI

jdsooner
2/7/2009, 11:40 PM
After the grief we took from texass over football, this is freaking hilarious.
Three losses in a row and now texass is in danger of not making the Big Dance. Way to go Horns. I hope Damion "the traitor" James is enjoying it down there.

josh09
2/8/2009, 06:16 PM
This just in:

TEXAS SUCKS!!!

hahahaha way to choke again yesterday whorns.

badger
2/9/2009, 02:12 PM
A few years ago, I totally understood our top recruiting class hitting the road for Villanova, Texas, wherever. KS sold them on being together and when a coach leaves, it's not togetherness anymore, it's survival of the fittest or whatever.

But how... how in their basketball minds could they not see the same Jeff Capel that we fans saw from the moment he was first introduced? When next to a guy like Barnes, who would you rather play for? Let's face it - Barnes has already hit his peak and he's not going to take teams any further than he already has, recruits or not. Jeff Capel, on the other hand, would be like a big brother who has accomplished everything at the college level and would do everything he could to take the new guys to that same level!

Seriously, that decision a few years ago to opt outta the letters of intent might have looked good as a spur-of-the-moment decision, but right now... NO.

:D So anyways, happy NIT, Damion James, because that's the only postseason tourney you go to after losing to the likes of Nebraska.

jdsooner
2/10/2009, 11:07 PM
The Horns stampede over the Cowboys. I have mixed feelings about this.

SoonerMom2
2/10/2009, 11:16 PM
OSU quit -- they did not play with any heart and were lethargic. Guess being cussed out by their coach is not working. Hiring Ford was a dumb move IMHO. You could tell on the sidelines there was no togetherness on that team from the minute they took the court.

Mixer!
2/11/2009, 08:31 AM
WTG, Holder. Your hatred for the Suttons has turned the pukes into an even bigger joke with coach Fixed Or Repaired Daily cursing out his players for not executing his mid-major schemes, and turning them into what now is considered a 'bad win', RPI-wise.

:golf applause:

badger
2/11/2009, 09:21 AM
Which is worse? Coach Drink-a-Lot or Coach Curse-a-Lot?

I know there are old ladies and children in the crowd, but I'd still prefer excessive cursing to excessive drinking in a basketball coach. OSU will be better next year... probably still not good enough to beat us, but on the other hand, neither is their allegedly awesome football team.

NormanPride
2/11/2009, 10:28 AM
How is their recruiting going? If he can't win with the talent they've got in an offensive scheme, then it's gonna be a short career for him at OSU.

Mixer!
2/11/2009, 11:39 AM
Like Matt Millen drafting another WR, Ford will sign some more sub-6'5" guards to play his "fastbreak!" style of mid-major ball. :rolleyes:

(PS - badge, if by your choices you mean Ford & :eddie:, might I humbly point out that the ags had a fairly decent coach in "the rat"? ;))

NormanPride
2/11/2009, 12:15 PM
I heard that the rat was even harder on the bottle than 'ol Left-of-Center. Poor guy...

goingoneight
2/11/2009, 11:45 PM
FORD = F***ed on rivalry day.

tommieharris91
2/11/2009, 11:48 PM
Like Matt Millen drafting another WR, Ford will sign some more sub-6'5" guards to play his "fastbreak!" style of mid-major ball. :rolleyes:

Heh, his only guy coming in that is taller than 6'6" punched one of his high school coaches.

tommieharris91
2/14/2009, 03:47 PM
We should just sticky this thread. Texas is up only 2 @ Colorado with about 8 minutes left.

tommieharris91
2/14/2009, 04:19 PM
Demon James missed 2 FTs at the end of regulation in a tie game. In OT, Texas is up 2.

tommieharris91
2/16/2009, 10:26 PM
Bump for Texas losing again. They are in serious jeopardy of missing the tournament now if this result against ATM holds up.

Boomer.....
2/17/2009, 08:20 AM
Way to go Barns!

:D

JLEW1818
2/17/2009, 08:39 AM
poor little barns , haha

JLEW1818
2/17/2009, 08:41 AM
Horns remaining schedule

OU
TECH
@ Poke State
Baylor
@Kansas

At least 2 losses.

Bourbon St Sooner
2/17/2009, 01:48 PM
If they lose to just us and KU, they are 9-7. 9-7 is definite bubble territory. They may need a couple of wins in the tourney to have a chance. They really need that game against us on Sat. I can't wait to smash their hopes of securing a tourney spot Sat.

jdsooner
2/21/2009, 11:04 PM
Congrats to the whorns. You found a way to win. Hurt our best player and barely eke out the win at home. You should be proud. You should dance in the streets of Austin. Choke on it you !@!@#$%%^&.

jdsooner
2/28/2009, 10:06 PM
Nice goin' up in stoolwater!! So sorry for your loss.

OUAlumni1990
2/28/2009, 11:52 PM
If I were a dog my tail would be wagging right now. Both Oklahoma teams beat Texas teams.