PDA

View Full Version : Florida posters remind me a lot of...

Soonerus
12/21/2008, 11:09 AM
...OSU posters...that's all...

Jacie
12/21/2008, 11:18 AM
Generally speaking, aggies are more of safety orange while the gators sport a lighter shade . . .

Soonerus
12/21/2008, 11:29 AM
"waving wheat" vs. "gator chomp" lot's of similarities...both have the best "athletes" in the country...and on and on...

gatorsownu2
12/21/2008, 11:36 AM
WINNERS:D :D :D

Soonerus
12/21/2008, 11:40 AM
WINNERS:D :D :D

Yes, OSU and UF are short-term and long-term winners, at least in their own minds...

gatorsownu2
12/21/2008, 11:54 AM
TIM TEBOW

http://www.ryanparkersongs.com/2008/12/tim-tebow-is-hero.html

Circle City Gator
12/21/2008, 11:59 AM
And OU posters remind me of Ohio State posters at about this time two years ago. :D

Soonerus
12/21/2008, 11:59 AM
TIM TEBOWhttp://www.ryanparkersongs.com/2008/12/tim-tebow-is-hero.html

Oh, I guess the UF faithful don't know, OSU has the best player in the country in Dez Bryant...

Flagstaffsooner
12/21/2008, 12:01 PM
They both smell like ****.

Soonerus
12/21/2008, 12:07 PM
And OU posters remind me of Ohio State posters at about this time two years ago. :D

Did Ohio State posters compare you guys to Oklahoma State ?

gatorsownu2
12/21/2008, 12:08 PM
They both smell like ****.

ROSES:D

SoonerStormchaser
12/21/2008, 12:46 PM
I think what he's getting at Gator fans is that the majority of you are coming in here, spouting all sorts of bull**** about how y'all are gonna just throttle us because the SEC is teh ****...Tebow is Christ resurrected...the Big XII sucks...etc, but I've only seen one of you actually give OU some serious props and think that we actually DO have a shot of beating you.

Now I, for one, do think that Florida is probably going to win the game (that won't stop me from cheering my *** off for my Sooners and hoping they stomp Tebow into a mudhole), but at least myself and the majority of my fellow Sooners are giving you guys props for being where you're at.

One more thing...DON'T YOU EVER COMPARE US TO THOSE MOTHER ****ERS UP IN COLUMBUS, OHIO AGAIN!!!!

SeaCay
12/21/2008, 01:45 PM
I think what he's getting at Gator fans is that the majority of you are coming in here, spouting all sorts of bull**** about how y'all are gonna just throttle us because the SEC is teh ****...Tebow is Christ resurrected...the Big XII sucks...etc, but I've only seen one of you actually give OU some serious props and think that we actually DO have a shot of beating you.

Now I, for one, do think that Florida is probably going to win the game (that won't stop me from cheering my *** off for my Sooners and hoping they stomp Tebow into a mudhole), but at least myself and the majority of my fellow Sooners are giving you guys props for being where you're at.

One more thing...DON'T YOU EVER COMPARE US TO THOSE MOTHER ****ERS UP IN COLUMBUS, OHIO AGAIN!!!!

I call BS on your comments above, and your post in general. In fact, Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

P3 Gator
12/21/2008, 02:29 PM
people with fond memories of great moments in Oklahoma football.

Great Moments (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4s8vdzYwFU)

L-Boy
12/21/2008, 02:35 PM

Funny, I just don't see it. I think most Gator fans think the Gators will win, but most admit it can go either way and probably will be a good game. I think some of you are offended when we respond to various assertions that OK is unstoppable, etc. etc -

It is interesting that even you give UF the edge, but still are offended by Gator fans who argue in case in favor of UF.

Soonerus
12/21/2008, 02:57 PM
UF fans are blindly full of themselves like some other fanbases we see...

L-Boy
12/21/2008, 03:14 PM
UF fans are blindly full of themselves like some other fanbases we see...

But the sooner fans got it all figgerd out.

Soonerus
12/21/2008, 03:15 PM
But the sooner fans got it all figgerd out.

Yes, thank you, and very objective too, I might add...