PDA

View Full Version : Bush Insider who planned to tell all - dead in small plane crash

SoonerFrog
12/20/2008, 04:12 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20081220/pl_usnw/bush_insider_who_planned_to_tell_all_killed_in_pla ne_crash__non_profit_demands_full_federal_investig ation

Michael Connell, the Bush IT expert who has been directly implicated in the rigging of George Bush's 2000 and 2004 elections, was killed last night when his single engine plane crashed three miles short of the Akron airport...Mr. Connell told a close associate that he was afraid that George Bush and Dick Cheney would "throw [him] under the bus." ...

A tipster close to the McCain campaign disclosed to VR in July that Mr. Connell's life was in jeopardy and that Karl Rove had threatened him and his wife, Heather...

Just sayin.

SoonerStormchaser
12/20/2008, 04:30 PM
Oh jesus...GIVE IT UP!!!

SoonerFrog
12/20/2008, 04:39 PM
Give what up? I report, you decide.

Curly Bill
12/20/2008, 04:45 PM
So...you're a reporter?

Frozen Sooner
12/20/2008, 05:00 PM
Somewhere someone is trying to blame this on Bill or Hillary Clinton.

Curly Bill
12/20/2008, 05:04 PM

Why not? You know they did it. ;)

oumartin
12/20/2008, 05:52 PM
ya know I was just gonna say the Clintons might be indirectly involved. they probably gave Bush the know how on how to make people just go away.

crawfish
12/20/2008, 06:04 PM

Come on, now. They don't kill EVERYONE...

Collier11
12/20/2008, 06:25 PM
Give what up? I report, you decide.

You report what? Shut up with this stupid azz BS!

Collier11
12/20/2008, 06:26 PM
Come on, now. They don't kill EVERYONE...

Have you seen the list, its pretty long :D

Jerk
12/20/2008, 06:51 PM
The only difference between Minnesota 2008 and Florida 2000 is that, back then, Republicans had the balls to stand up and say "F*** you!"

George Soros should be thrown off a building.

King Crimson
12/20/2008, 07:01 PM
Ken Lay?

c'mon people.

the other difference is that 00 was a close POTUS election and 08 wasn't?

Jerk
12/20/2008, 07:08 PM
the other difference is that 00 was a close POTUS election and 08 wasn't?

Well, they both involve the same strategery when/if Democrat loses a narrow race: Ask for recount, recount and recount until they "find" enough votes to put said Democrat in the lead, and certify the race as a victory!

This is why George Soros went on a mission to replace the Sec. of States in all of these battleground states.

Also see Governor's race, State of Washington, 2006

StoopTroup
12/20/2008, 07:10 PM
If the Republicans were going to kill people...Obama would already be gone.

Just sayin'

walkoffsooner
12/20/2008, 07:16 PM
I think Cheney would pass out trying to dial a phone to have someone killed. And Bush couldn't remember the number.

King Crimson
12/20/2008, 07:16 PM
Well, they both involve the same strategery when/if Democrat loses a narrow race: Ask for recount, recount and recount until they "find" enough votes to put said Democrat in the lead, and certify the race as a victory!

This is why George Soros went on a mission to replace the Sec. of States in all of these battleground states.

Also see Governor's race, State of Washington, 2006

you can't be serious. the new dems "control the world" and we're the fiesty, philosophical, god bless freedom loving america and only we love the individual "liberty" tack the Pubs AM radio are taking is pretty weak.

it's platitudes and pablum.

Curly Bill
12/20/2008, 07:19 PM
you can't be serious. the new dems "control the world" and we're the fiesty, philosophical, god bless freedom loving america and only we love the individual "liberty" tack the Pubs AM radio are taking is pretty weak.

What do you have against loving America, freedom and liberty? ;)

Jerk
12/20/2008, 07:24 PM

It might seem geeky to you, but it beats the sh** out of "to each according to his needs."

I'm so interested in seeing how you guys turn this massive inefficient & incompetent government into some slick and well oiled machine who can take care of everybody. Good luck.

OUAlumni1990
12/20/2008, 07:26 PM
Oh, I thought you meant Reggie Bush. I'm not interested anymore, LOL

King Crimson
12/20/2008, 07:45 PM
It might seem geeky to you, but it beats the sh** out of "to each according to his needs."

I'm so interested in seeing how you guys turn this massive inefficient & incompetent government into some slick and well oiled machine who can take care of everybody. Good luck.

i'm not the object of "you guys". you and Bill Favor need to get it through your heads that i'm not a democrat. just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them the "other".

i've posted many times about how the dems can **** up damn near anything and about the least efficient political party going.

i vote 3rd party, and i did this time. to sum this for you: i didn't vote for Obama.

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/20/2008, 08:01 PM
That is your mistake then...if the Savior is on the ballot....it is best to vote for him!!!

SoonerFrog
12/20/2008, 08:20 PM
The only difference between Minnesota 2008 and Florida 2000 is that, now, Democrats have the balls to stand up and say "F*** you!"

Karl Rove should be thrown off a building.

Fixed.

Curly Bill
12/20/2008, 08:21 PM
Clever...:rolleyes:

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/20/2008, 08:23 PM
Democrats having balls is the funniest thought ever put forth on this board!!!

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/20/2008, 08:25 PM
Another question is that if he knew he was in trouble in July...WHY THE **** ARE YOU STILL IN THE U.S.!! I mean seriously this guy deserved to die if he got in a single engine airplane knowing that they were trying to kill him.

Curly Bill
12/20/2008, 08:25 PM
Democrats having balls is the funniest thought ever put forth on this board!!!

Now hold on a minute! You know that Hillary has some big ol' balls. :D

...and Pelosi? She can hardly walk with the ones she has. :D

SoonerFrog
12/20/2008, 08:27 PM
Well, they both involve the same strategery when/if Republican might lose a narrow race: Intimidate voters, strip minorities off the rolls, make it illegal for college students to vote in their college towns, and reduce the number of voting machines in liberal districts.

This is why Karl and Scooter spent most of their early years replacing moderate judges with radical rightwingers who would be willing to look the other way while they stole elections and called it "strictly interpreting the constitution."

Fixed another.

SoonerFrog
12/20/2008, 08:29 PM
Another question is that if he knew he was in trouble in July...WHY THE **** ARE YOU STILL IN THE U.S.!! I mean seriously this guy deserved to die if he got in a single engine airplane knowing that they were trying to kill him.

Yeah, cause, um, all people that Bush doesn't like deserve to die.

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/20/2008, 08:36 PM
No but if Karl Rove threatened to kill me and my wife...I might get her out of the country and you know maybe do my tell all via satellite feed from the safest place in the U.S.A.....then get the **** out of dodge myself in a non single engine plane...hell might take a boat if I had to...it has been a long damn time since a boat sunk where no one got rescued

Jerk
12/20/2008, 09:09 PM
i'm not the object of "you guys". you and Bill Favor need to get it through your heads that i'm not a democrat. just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them the "other".

i've posted many times about how the dems can **** up damn near anything and about the least efficient political party going.

i vote 3rd party, and i did this time. to sum this for you: i didn't vote for Obama.

Fair enough.

Then can you take an objective look at what's going on in Minnesota and say that something funny is going on?

Jerk
12/20/2008, 09:14 PM
Fixed another.

It's official. You're a moonbat.

btw- did anyone check the source of this information? 'Velvet Revolution' is about as wacky as you can get.

Talk about a bunch of hippie pot smoking circle jerkers.

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/20/2008, 09:16 PM
They look trustworthy to me

http://www.badreputation.de/VelvetUnderground19930702_front.jpg

Jerk
12/20/2008, 09:19 PM
oh! oh! wait! I found a conspiracy!! Both JFK Jr. and this guy were killed in a Piper Saratoga! PIPER AIRCRAFT COMPANY IS KILLING ANYONE WHO THREATENS REPUBLICANS!

Jerk
12/20/2008, 09:22 PM
Let me guess, Frog. You're also a '911 truther'

King Crimson
12/20/2008, 09:47 PM
Fair enough.

Then can you take an objective look at what's going on in Minnesota and say that something funny is going on?

to be honest, i had all the electoral politics i could handle the last few months (and teaching classes about media in a POTUS election year)...i'm not really paying attention to the Minny thing. It's Franken i guess right?

Tulsa_Fireman
12/20/2008, 10:00 PM
Sounds like he's been talking to Uncle Teddy.

He's a certified professional when it comes to rubbin' people out.

StoopTroup
12/20/2008, 10:01 PM
http://richeyrich.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/bushbaby.jpg