PDA

View Full Version : With blue print is more accurate now?

AzianSooner
12/19/2008, 10:15 PM
I wonder if Texass provides a better blue print of how to beat OU than Ole Miss provides us with its win over Florida.

olevetonahill
12/19/2008, 10:57 PM
I wonder if Texass provides a better blue print of how to beat OU than Ole Miss provides us with its win over Florida.

Force the turnovers .

Flagstaffsooner
12/19/2008, 10:57 PM
Neither, mid season games. Faex eventus.

Mark_in_Tulsa
12/19/2008, 11:27 PM
Yes take out our defensive leader in the middle of the game, and then exploit it.

o0Dan0o
12/19/2008, 11:38 PM
I like the Ole Miss game, and the two Florida lost last year, seems they have trouble against aggressive attacking defenses like ours.
Dan

OKC-SLC
12/20/2008, 12:30 AM
Our D doesn't seem like an aggressive attacking D. Is it?

o0Dan0o
12/20/2008, 12:52 AM
I could be wrong, but it seems like we have, in the last few games, blitzed a lot for a lot of different angles.

TheGodfather889
12/20/2008, 03:28 AM
I would think ours would be a bigger blueprint. Florida lost to Ole Miss because of costly turnovers. OU lost because they shut down the running game and controlled the tempo of the game by forcing Sam Bradford to throw and keep the possessions short so the defense would wear down in the 4th quarter. They also got just enough pressure on Sam Bradford to get some key stops and contain the passing attack on some possessions.

SOFSooner
12/20/2008, 09:53 AM
The OU offensive line is playing light years ahead of what they were doing during the shorthorns game, both in the passing game and the running game. You can see this in the increased production of both rushing and passing game since the RRS. It will be interesting to see how the gator defense reacts to the speed at which the OU offense plays. OU the winningest program in the past 50 years. BOOMER SOONER!

TXBOOMER
12/20/2008, 10:28 AM
Yes take out our defensive leader in the middle of the game, and then exploit it.

Nice. That is kinda how I saw it. Kinda made me wish Curtis Loftin would have stayed around.

A-M
12/20/2008, 11:39 AM

We are now not the team that texas beat. I would wager my '09 complete income that OU would beat texas if we played now. I don't mean just barely beat, but by a lot.